mods on Accord CF4

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
nice figures? Still can't beat your ex-beast 21+ hp on wheel.... Haha... Post it here? Malu la...
Maybe the next Genting trip we can meet up & we talk talk about it. You still joining the CF4 TT?
The Max* Analog = 14.86. I think this is the figure for the a/f ratio.

Hopefully when I install the E-Manage next time, will push up to 200hp on wheel....:biggrin:
by the way you explained the hp, i think you did the run at n1.. just have a look at the top right of the page and see whether its smoothing sae or std.. the af is usually the line below the chart... 14.86 i hope not cos thats lean bro.. other sifu's pls correct me if i'm wrong.. reason for wanting to look at the af line is to see whether you can push forr 200hp.. faster get management:nurse::nurse:.. racun.. hehe
not really cos have been rather busy previously, the sifu's here start early and i used to finish work late.. but i am always happy meeting them and also grateful for all the help and advise from them when i started with my white fairy:knuddel:

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
by the way you explained the hp, i think you did the run at n1.. just have a look at the top right of the page and see whether its smoothing sae or std.. the af is usually the line below the chart... 14.86 i hope not cos thats lean bro.. other sifu's pls correct me if i'm wrong.. reason for wanting to look at the af line is to see whether you can push forr 200hp.. faster get management:nurse::nurse:.. racun.. hehe
not really cos have been rather busy previously, the sifu's here start early and i used to finish work late.. but i am always happy meeting them and also grateful for all the help and advise from them when i started with my white fairy:knuddel:
It's SAE. I know 14.86 is lean but it's sames goes to all my previous car when I do dyno run without management. I think this reading is beginning of 3000rpm. Towards 4000rpm onwards, it should be 12+ to 13+...I heard the best AF should be 12.5. Right?

But I am sure after we have mod all those extractor, open pod, piping & etc without management, our car surely will be lean as stock ECU cater for stock car setup. Am I right?

Management I am thinking of E-Manage Blue but budget constraint le bro. Maybe in end Feb....Hehe..

If intall E-Manage Blue, do we need to install Walbro fuel pump & SARD fuel regulator? Or stock will be more than enough...

Anyway, thanks for your info... Below is the Dyno Chart. Possible to reach 200hp on wheel?

Who have tested H22A CL1 max top speed? I tested yesterday but the road not long enough. 220 only. Can reach higher :confused:

Attachments

Last edited:

dato

Known Member
Mar 23, 2008
:listen::listen: its actually tiap taip malam.. hehehe.. but seriously, i do miss my cf4..

i tot you slipped while doing some stand ups with your many aweks.. hehehehe

power will definitely be much better.. but expect rough idling and jerking in a worst case scenario..

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

sil.. i cant see the readings bro..

this is the dyno chat...with stock a/filter,exhaust.....

Attachments

Last edited:

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Guys, I need some advice/clue....

Changed my H22AR timing belt altogether with tensioner bearing, all other belts, seals and plugs last saturday. Every parts were changed with original Honda parts.

The problem is now, the engine produce like a "hantu sound" (like a mengilai/whistling sound like that) every time i step onto accelerator. The sound becoming loud and louder whenever engine speed increased... It never happened before I change the timing belt. :banghead:

I checked myself all visible belts in engine bay, and it looks like everything is tightened correctly. I detected the sound were coming from inside timing belt cover. Is it because the timing belt too tight? Or is it normal this sound coming out for few days everytime we changed the timing belt (maybe like a run-in process before the teeth of the campulley sit properly in timing belt slots)?

Now, I really worried to drive the car, just to avoid any disaster. I am planning to bring her back to the workshop to rectify the problem. Did you guys ever experienced this sound after your timing belt?:smokin:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006

Changed my H22AR timing belt altogether with tensioner bearing, all other belts, seals and plugs last saturday. Every parts were changed with original Honda parts.

The problem is now, the engine produce like a "hantu sound" (like a mengilai/whistling sound like that) every time i step onto accelerator. The sound becoming loud and louder whenever engine speed increased... It never happened before I change the timing belt. :banghead:

I checked myself all visible belts in engine bay, and it looks like everything is tightened correctly. I detected the sound were coming from inside timing belt cover. Is it because the timing belt too tight? Or is it normal this sound coming out for few days everytime we changed the timing belt (maybe like a run-in process before the teeth of the campulley sit properly in timing belt slots)?

Now, I really worried to drive the car, just to avoid any disaster. I am planning to bring her back to the workshop to rectify the problem. Did you guys ever experienced this sound after your timing belt?:smokin:
wow.....normally people only put 'toyol' in the engine......hehehehehhe......i think the timing belt too tight......:slug::slug:

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Cat77,

Hahaha, toyol pun hantu juga... mine, is like langsuir mengilai...
I thought the belt tensioner is hydraulic and automatically adjusted the belt to proper/ideal tension level. Bukan ek??

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003

Pomen demo salah setting mana2 tu...Confirmed due to the tensioner belt.

Secondly, ask him to balancing on the belt + campulley also. Takut nanti hilang torque aka kereta lembap.

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
Cat77,

Hahaha, toyol pun hantu juga... mine, is like langsuir mengilai...
I thought the belt tensioner is hydraulic and automatically adjusted the belt to proper/ideal tension level. Bukan ek??
got whining sound ke?? improper installation tu....suruh dia bukak balik n pasang properly!!!

ur car in malaysia now???

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

i tot you slipped while doing some stand ups with your many aweks.. hehehehe
awek??? let me think first....gong xi fa cai in advance bro!!!!...my fren amat u met at ah wa's place tried calling u many times, he wanted to ask about the water that entered his dc5 boot space...u have his number rite??

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

It's SAE. I know 14.86 is lean but it's sames goes to all my previous car when I do dyno run without management. I think this reading is beginning of 3000rpm. Towards 4000rpm onwards, it should be 12+ to 13+...I heard the best AF should be 12.5. Right?

But I am sure after we have mod all those extractor, open pod, piping & etc without management, our car surely will be lean as stock ECU cater for stock car setup. Am I right?

Management I am thinking of E-Manage Blue but budget constraint le bro. Maybe in end Feb....Hehe..

If intall E-Manage Blue, do we need to install Walbro fuel pump & SARD fuel regulator? Or stock will be more than enough...

Anyway, thanks for your info... Below is the Dyno Chart. Possible to reach 200hp on wheel?

Who have tested H22A CL1 max top speed? I tested yesterday but the road not long enough. 220 only. Can reach higher :confused:
stoichiometric a/f ratio for sae is 14.7, anything higher is lean, not good for engine health, lower is rich, and yes, in proper tuning, u need ur a/f a lil bit rich and to do that, u need walbro or any other afteraket ones, and to compliment that, u need at least one additional injector harness or fuel regulator or both...but bear in mind, any piggyback ecu tends to do a closed loop a/f, meaning whatever the tuning was made, our stock ecu still tends to go back to 14.7....still okay, but if u can feel while merembat that ur engine suddenly jerks, just pull ur leg from the accelerator..that's all

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout

Secondly, ask him to balancing on the belt + campulley also. Takut nanti hilang torque aka kereta lembap.
thanks bro aja.

how to balance the belt with campulley? is it same the procedures yg marking campulley ngan timing belt tu during the installation? or something different? :adore:

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

got whining sound ke?? improper installation tu....suruh dia bukak balik n pasang properly!!!

ur car in malaysia now???
Just registered last week bro...

Aiseyman, need to take EL la ini mcm to settle this thing.

Let say, if the pomen say he has no idea on how to settle this thing properly, do you have any recommendation for other pomen? Preferably area PJ, Damansara or Shah Alam.
If dont want to reveal here, can PM me, bro....

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
stoichiometric a/f ratio for sae is 14.7, anything higher is lean, not good for engine health, lower is rich, and yes, in proper tuning, u need ur a/f a lil bit rich and to do that, u need walbro or any other afteraket ones, and to compliment that, u need at least one additional injector harness or fuel regulator or both...but bear in mind, any piggyback ecu tends to do a closed loop a/f, meaning whatever the tuning was made, our stock ecu still tends to go back to 14.7....still okay, but if u can feel while merembat that ur engine suddenly jerks, just pull ur leg from the accelerator..that's all[/QUOTE]

Bro Alwhi,

Are you saying that whatever piggyback ECU we use, even tuner set the A/F to 12.5 (example), our stock ECU still will back to 14.7 A/F? Then what's the point of we install the piggyback? Confused here... :confused:

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house

Yes, not all pomen can do installation of timing belt set CL1/CF4......susah wooo. Now original tensioner & waterpum pun mahal rm300+

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Yes, not all pomen can do installation of timing belt set CL1/CF4......susah wooo. Now original tensioner & waterpum pun mahal rm300+
Maybe lima-efte could recommend his pomen since my pomen and workshop dah died..

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
you are right, bro... tensioner (ori) alone dah dekat RM 320. timing belt saja dah RM 280.

Now, mixed feeling already.... nak suruh pomen ni pasang balik betul2 ke (if he knows how), atau have to find another truly,deeply madly pomen who really know how to install it correctly...

If need to go Danau Kota, it's quite far from my place...:smokin:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Oh you using Tien adjustable ah.... i tested one of the CF4 currently selling in mudah before i got mine which is using Mugen Showa. It seems that owner i tested the CF4 aslo using Tien adjustable and when i drove the rear suspension also got the "kok kok" or "ngiek ngiek" sound. I asked him why the suspension got sound and he says it's normal for Tien. Then also i had some friends i know also using Tien and ask them n half of them say they also go this same issue. Changed the pilllowball and mounting aslo still have the sound :banghead: but the absorber works 100% fine with no leak. Their kepala also pecah thinking how to get rid of the sound and at end they changed to new set absorbers and all the sound gone some still using the Tien and just hanging on to the sound with ear plug lo....hehhehehhe
why must pecah kepala bro?.....hope this can help,mostly adjustble is short stroke..short sub right?... that mean if put the absober only without spring,and jack the front car we can see lower arm straight with lower chasis right?... that the lowers lower arm can treavel down...(wa..so susah nk explain in English.i'm bad)..
the problem is spring...to hard or mybe short...coz when we hit bumper or jln tak rata let say...car need to bump..bcoz the spring is to hard so bumping respond should be fast right+ pulak your stroke absober is to short...its like no absober there...like we put besi pipe one...died..when the car want to bum down cannot,and bum up also cannot...that means like to rigid suspension...
if that absober got soft/hard adjustble.can try like this...set to very soft.then adjust spring more down...then try drive...still got "kok-kok"..."ngeik-ngeik" or not.....if no sound anymore..u know what to re balance back..absorber or spring.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Dyno reading as below for 1st & 2nd time...
halo gong xi fa cai!!!

fairy dc5? wahhhh syiokkkk

aja now apa car? faisal mana?

f20b dohc pupus d? how come all h22ar now? 194hp, huhuhuuuuuu!!!

sato,... u still f20b or already planted?

where is our cf4/cl1 facebook?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

View attachment 587536

- Toyota GAZOO Racing Malaysia fields defending champions Tengku Djan Ley Tengku Mahaleel and Naquib Azlan in a 2022 winning Toyota Vios racecar in the MTC Class.
- Wing Hin Motorsports represents Toyota with two Yaris’ in MTC Class driven by Boy Wong and Amer Harris.
- Sepang S1K includes the third GAZOO Racing (GR) Vios Enduro Cup in its SP 2 Class with diverse entries including teenage drivers, father & son combo, husband & wife, and lady drivers.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience