mods on Accord CF4

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
dont want to change,... uncle stylo,... automatic
got 1 hand free.. hehehe
sato my F20B AT was with 5-lug knuckles... same thing with pyang's car... no prob watsoever with ABS... TCS maybe kot because euro R does not have TCS
sorry..it was bro pyang's car.. hehe
Surely there's a problem after i changed the 5 knuckles which affect the ABS and TSC.

When u guys change the knuckles...what else u need to change ? My mechanic change something else saying the gear differences which can't plug into the engine something.....

Since then....abs keep working and working.....like slowing down from 10km/hr to traffic stand still......the abs working ! Damn.....sometimes when u press the brake pedal on stand still.....u can hear the abs motor working sound also....hahaha....

Mech said can modify and reprogram the abs system.....somehow i might still need to wait till him free la....so..while waiting...unplug abs...hence...no traction also....both lights on the meter.

The <!> also didn't blink for ages....

Bro fobs....save the red top....change everyhing else underneath.....
bro sato.. look on your rear control arms.. there is a sensor on both sides.. see whether there are there or are they functioning.. i dont think think its problem with 5 lug.. should be a cock up somewhere.. or try changing the abs pump.. i think i still have a unit with me..
follow u ka???? have to bring passport or not?????......:thefinger::thefinger:
no need pasport.. nanti bini suspek.. i bring you somewhere your wife wont notice.. just afraid that when you reach home you look too tired.. kekekeke
If I use 2.5" piping. Can I use the rear muffler 2.75"? Is it too big or it's better I maintain to use 2.5" muffler?
the thing about exhaust.. too small got restriction.. too big got lousy velocity.. play with your water hose and you should get the idea.. i would maintain with the 2.5

BzboDi

Jan 30, 2008
fuhhhh !! long time me never menyemak here.. gud to see old kaki such as mr. president, cat, tok aja, fobbie, fairy hamsap.. err i mean hensem, awli, abe bullet, wafuk (ehh ko pun ada kat sini ?) etc etc still around :wavey:

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
I hve check my ECU number. So anyone can clarify/confirm whether this ECU is ori Euro R CL1 ECU?

C2 37820-PCD-004
CY-EH2006A
NO 15245-1

(Above number is at the side of the ECU)

(On the top of the ECU)

Hope sifu can confirm this...:biggrin:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
I hve check my ECU number. So anyone can clarify/confirm whether this ECU is ori Euro R CL1 ECU?

C2 37820-PCD-004
CY-EH2006A
NO 15245-1

(On the top of the ECU)

dear abe fairy, kindly assist our friend....thanks:slug::slug:

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009

C2 37820-PCD-004
CY-EH2006A
NO 15245-1

(On the top of the ECU)

37820-pcd-xxx...yes it is, as far as i remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh, tomorrow panjat genting once again, but this time we gonna do it at 3pm...please contact me if u guys joining, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
37820-pcd-xxx...yes it is, as far as i remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh, tomorrow panjat genting once again, but this time we gonna do it at 3pm...please contact me if u guys joining, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aiseh, tumoro got kenduri kawen la abang...:banghead:....err....crv can join ke?:rolleyes:

bzbodi, long time not see...actually to all of u hehehe

guys, between new toyota wish and stream rsz, which is spacious?or shud i go for estima?...wife pregnant again:nurse:

Last edited:

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
fuhhhh !! long time me never menyemak here.. gud to see old kaki such as mr. president, cat, tok aja, fobbie, fairy hamsap.. err i mean hensem, awli, abe bullet, wafuk (ehh ko pun ada kat sini ?) etc etc still around :wavey:
its hensem and hamsap... hahahahahaha.. long time no see bro :) bro can sms me your number.. phone hilang bro.. thanks:wavey:

C2 37820-PCD-004
CY-EH2006A
NO 15245-1

(On the top of the ECU)

confim.. too bad it aint pcd 104.. anyway i still have 2 ecu if you want a spare..
dear abe fairy, kindly assist our friend....thanks:slug::slug:
abang cat.. i'm adik fairy.. hehehe... me still small boy :)
aiseh, tumoro got kenduri kawen la abang...:banghead:....err....crv can join ke?:rolleyes:

bzbodi, long time not see...actually to all of u hehehe

guys, between new toyota wish and stream rsz, which is spacious?or shud i go for estima?...wife pregnant again:nurse:
FUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Cayalah bro... crv got torque :) when change to stream got more hp can make more kids :) hehehehe:wavey: abang bulet POWER :)

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
thanks bro fairy for d confirmation.at least nw confirmed d engine & ECU its ori CL1. Btw whats d difference betweem d ECU pcd 004 & pcd 104?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
halo who's there? meow

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Ya. Where did everybody goes? Anyone want to TT next Friday?

Anyone know any nice place in Putrajaya or Cyberjaya for TT?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the Formula One car has undergone many a change to keep up with technology, ever-changing regulations and safety requirements, one tiny little detail has so far escaped the tides of time, the open cockpit.

However, with safety being a cardinal area of focus right now, not to mention a number of high profile incidents such as the death of Aryton Senna and Felipe Massa’s black out from being hit by a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience