mods on Accord CF4

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Fairy,

Now play2 with dato ka? No more datin meh? kehkehkehkeh
anak datin actually :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Fairy,
So, wat happen to ur car after hit at the rear/back/ass...010101010
well, the mechs said they can redo the car but it will no longer be 100%.. then when fied they ask me to sell off cheap cheap.. i said "kanasai@#%&*@#^%#@^*#^@$@^#&#bai' sell to people and give people problems??? what if the driver skids of the road etc etc... so, i requested for total lost:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin: aiiiihhhhhhhhhh.. sedih... but at least i didnt harm anyone :)
Yeah....fairy drives women now.......not car ~
correction!!!! i drive women and also cars all the time.. hehehe
sapa ada spare 3rd brake lamp? mau pakai la.. mana mau cari nih
cf4 spoiler with lamp i got...
can dc5 meter use in cf4?????
nope

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Did u guys watch fugitive plan on 8tv ? The korean series by RAIN......

Saw him driving an Euro R being chased....hahahha..... yesterday episode

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
sapa ada spare 3rd brake lamp? mau pakai la.. mana mau cari nih
use spoiler lerrr

due to the incompatible half cut. so i decide to sell those part which i'm no use. item below and u offer me the price.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/honda/384952-upgrade-for-accord-s84.html

1.electric power steering + ecu for power steering.

2.engine ecu + wiring.

3.fornt n rear cross member + stable bar.

4.suspendion + absorber.
fobs bought the (1)
cf4 going into rehab,... cantik cantik-kan everything

reliable jdm ni,...
gasket in between gbox and engine menitik oil (duno wat oil), pwr steering berat 1 side,... since i bought the car abt 4yrs ago++,... but no problem in using and lenjan-ing and overtake big big mewah cars,...

as for the 'new' golf,... got everything done,...
change solenoid valve, vent hose, pwr window regulator (paw by seller), driver side glove/boot, mobil1, atf (very pricey oooo,...!!!) nasib good use 4 liter only, and lucky didnt follow software spec say masuk DSG oil, hahahhaaaaa!!!!

tinggal getting it tinted,... bought coupon liao,... 2v local tint,... rm1088 discounted to rm330.

soli soli, wifey say this car is her one,... cannot modify bodikit etc,... tapi yesterday in SC, during the oil change process, me masuk magic brace and magic mount already,... hhahahaaaa

anak datin actually :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

well, the mechs said they can redo the car but it will no longer be 100%.. then when fied they ask me to sell off cheap cheap.. i said "kanasai@#%&*@#^%#@^*#^@$@^#&#bai' sell to people and give people problems??? what if the driver skids of the road etc etc... so, i requested for total lost:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin: aiiiihhhhhhhhhh.. sedih... but at least i didnt harm anyone :)

correction!!!! i drive women and also cars all the time.. hehehe

cf4 spoiler with lamp i got...

nope
fairyboy, your white fairy kena chongsifatf? total loss? aiyo,...
but gti golf or srirocco,... gerenti puas, but no more NA

dun buy the 1.6fsi (kurang power), unless buy for the anak datin to drive,.. eh, anak datin, datuk wife is datin, datin anak is datuk anak also, datin is dato husband, dato wife anak is also datin anak,...

pengsan

Any CF4 fully converted to CL1 for sale?
buy ori CL1 la,... bien's car for sale,... cheap cheap 100k, discount 10%.

halllooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abe rizal, everyone apple orange apple

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Bro fobs seems active recently !

Wanna ask anyone here using canon dslr ? Anyone having 100mm macro f2.8L lens ? Is it good ?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Bro fobs seems active recently !

Wanna ask anyone here using canon dslr ? Anyone having 100mm macro f2.8L lens ? Is it good ?
i'm using sony dslr

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Hi guys,

1. Just wondering how can we differenciate on the H22A VTEC Type R engine & H22A VTEC Black Top engine? Can we confirm it with engine number? If yes, is this engine number belongs to H22A VTEC Type R Euro R engine? H22A 5005212...

Someone told me Euro R engine number starts with H23A...:confused:

2. Is it better to keep the exhaust system original or we need a bigger exhaust piping, extractor & rear mufler for better performance? Original size is 2.3"? Is it good to mod it to 2.5"? Need advice here all sifu...

3. If steering already change to DC5 steering but the SRS lights on in the meter, can we reset it? Will the DC5 steering air-bag still in function?

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
Hi guys,

1. Just wondering how can we differenciate on the H22A VTEC Type R engine & H22A VTEC Black Top engine? Can we confirm it with engine number? If yes, is this engine number belongs to H22A VTEC Type R Euro R engine? H22A 5005212...

Someone told me Euro R engine number starts with H23A...:confused:
Honda euro R is absolutely H22A.....i have seen euro r halfcuts with engine number starts from 1xxxxxx and 5xxxxxxx....to confirm this, just take a peek at the front bottom of the block, and look for its production year, it's either 00, 01 or 02...also look for this "PDE" code

2. Is it better to keep the exhaust system original or we need a bigger exhaust piping, extractor & rear mufler for better performance? Original size is 2.3"? Is it good to mod it to 2.5"? Need advice here all sifu...
2"3 for dual muffler, 2"5 if u use single muffler...best option for header is feel's or fgk...perhaps u can try bismoto....bien335, please advise

3. If steering already change to DC5 steering but the SRS lights on in the meter, can we reset it? Will the DC5 steering air-bag still in function?
look for original one la...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hallo,...

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Just got my ride today. Now the steering is DC5 steering & the SRS airbag lights is ON. Can we make the SRS airbag lights goes OFF without changing to the original Euro R steering?

If I buy a used Euro R steering & install it, will the SRS airbag lights goes OFF imediately?

2. Now using the standard piping, extractor & muffler. Enjoying the comfort ride. If maintain this muffler, when VTEC engage, will it harm the engine? As I am not using 2.5" piping with 2.5" muffler. Scare the piping too small & back preassure too much. Will it harm the engine when VTEC engage & I keep using my 2.3" piping & single 2.3" standard muffler?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, apreciate your comment should i or should i not to transplant this engine based on the spec below:

current ride : kelisa
cc 1000
spec : 55 bhp
max output 40.5KW / 5200rpm
Max.torque 88.3 Nm / 3600rpm

to

daihatsu engine L700
cc 660T
spec : 64 bhp
Max. output:(47 kW) @ 6400 rpm
Max. torque:107.0 Nm @ 3600 rpm

1. i was thinking whether is it worth me to convert from 1000cc to 660T?
some say that L700 pick up is more but top speed die ..im not sure how to read this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience