mods on Accord CF4

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
nowadays jalan kaki sahaja! kehkehkehkeh

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Nice also, later can merempit kat fed. Hway tu..hehehehe
:hmmmm:.....the important thing got daging panggang at your shop......hehehehehe

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Selamat Merdeka Raya to all and Minta Maaf banyak-banyak kat semua especially alwi satria putih........

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
Selamat Merdeka Raya to all and Minta Maaf banyak-banyak kat semua especially alwi satria putih........
going umrah ke abang rizal who owns 77 ekor kucing?????

lama tak dengaq cerita abang 5efte....sihat ka???

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Abang CAT77, if u got time. Can TT on this Friday.....hehe
sure.....if not bz i'll call u.......alwi, awi, aja, amdfaisal n others mau join ka?????....... last moreh for this year......:idea:

fisherman10

Oct 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone, I'm currently deciding whether of not to get a CF4.

can I know currently, how's the maintenance like? for example, how difficult is it to get 2nd hand parts (drive shaft, alternator, gearbox, engine parts and etc) at half-cut shops and etc since this is not really a common car in Malaysia.

Thanks.

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
sure.....if not bz i'll call u.......alwi, awi, aja, amdfaisal n others mau join ka?????....... last moreh for this year......:idea:
cannot make it bro...really have to work till late!!!!

Hi everyone, I'm currently deciding whether of not to get a CF4.

can I know currently, how's the maintenance like? for example, how difficult is it to get 2nd hand parts (drive shaft, alternator, gearbox, engine parts and etc) at half-cut shops and etc since this is not really a common car in Malaysia.

Thanks.
Just get the car bro......during my ownership of this car, I also bought suzuki swift, viva, and e39 523i which I already sold off all those cars!!!! For me, it seems like the accord is the only car that suits me..hehehe

I can guarantee u that spares are everywhere and ridiculously cheap.....CF4 is very limited here in Malaysia, but not the halfcuts, they are everywhere in klang valley.....very2 easy maintenance! trust me!

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Just get the car bro......during my ownership of this car, I also bought suzuki swift, viva, and e39 523i which I already sold off all those cars!!!! For me, it seems like the accord is the only car that suits me..hehehe

I can guarantee u that spares are everywhere and ridiculously cheap.....CF4 is very limited here in Malaysia, but not the halfcuts, they are everywhere in klang valley.....very2 easy maintenance! trust me!
ya....ya....ya......especially turbo one........hehehehehehe......:burnout:

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
I'm still here.....

Can't get it out of my hand ! Hehhehee....
bro sato.. :listen:you have to put yours into a girls hands from now on.. like me :p hahahahaha
Fobs - Kejap ada kejap tiada..

Same with Fairy lah. Mana tu jantan pergi daa?
hidup lagi bang :) tak lupa kawan bang.. selalu ask about you when i see mac77 and the rest :)
china la......looking for new stock.......:burnout:
siut je.. hehehe.. abang cat:love: i got some for you ... deep throat ones cos the normal ones cant handle your big vtec.. hehehehehehe

anyway, Happy Merdeka to all my abang abang, sifu sifu and otai otai here... and also Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin to all.... have a good time and happy holidays...

p;s.. sorry ye geng if i didnt send raya sms, cos i lost my phone and contact numbers... pls pm me if can.. hehe

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
heeeellllooo,...

any suggestion on smart for four?
1.3 and 1.5 available,...
pricewise 2nd hand 05 car quite cheap,...

manually adjust side mirror?
and the 6spd auto mode seems like alfa's selespeed whereby got belt or something turning during gear change,..???

my wife wanna ditch the uncle-uncle accord for a compact,... she wants a jazz, but i say too common,... and 7-cvt seems a failure? how abt a mitsu colt,... haha,.. i like

ps : uncle-uncle accord = sm4, not cf4 laaaaaaa

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

cannot make it bro...really have to work till late!!!!

betuiiiii,...
korect

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
smart too small inside n for its price, there is a lot to be desired. a fren bought one and we went to lunch together some time ago. i was expecting more but alas... it looks nice but i think you shld consider more than just looks :)

anyway, that's my view la. aja test drove a colt together with me some time back. forgot how it felt like unfortunately :(

dato

Known Member
Mar 23, 2008
hi ,anyone turbo cf4 f20b here ?just turbo kit +managment+low boost (0.5bar)....?

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
selamat hari raya everybody!!

fairy darling, how did you lose your phone la wei?? whose house did you tinggal the phone? ni mesti a case of 'oh, shit, gotta cabut before she wakes up' situation ni. hahaha

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
smart too small inside n for its price, there is a lot to be desired. a fren bought one and we went to lunch together some time ago. i was expecting more but alas... it looks nice but i think you shld consider more than just looks :)

anyway, that's my view la. aja test drove a colt together with me some time back. forgot how it felt like unfortunately :(
beli-ed golf fsi 1.6 takberturbo.

hi ,anyone turbo cf4 f20b here ?just turbo kit +managment+low boost (0.5bar)....?
beli golf tsi 1.4 berturbo. or the gti better still, or polo

selamat hari raya everybody!!

fairy darling, how did you lose your phone la wei?? whose house did you tinggal the phone? ni mesti a case of 'oh, shit, gotta cabut before she wakes up' situation ni. hahaha
beli-and-instalment-ed something lah this fairy.

anyway, i got cat and faisal and aja's phone all mixed up,... sms'ed cat but no reply, and abe dollah also missing ah? and i didnt loose my phone

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Expert .. Below is attached image for carburetor engine. Anyone know the SCREW on red circle and blue circle is use for any purpose? If adjust the SCREW will cause any affect to engine? Thanks! :rolleyes:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience