Modifications done to Inspira

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
anyone do manual conversion on 2.0?might be interesting,anyway if u interested on evo 8 mr bbs wheel with tyre(RE070 225/45/17),price at 2.3k,please let me know,forged wheel(light and strong) 17inch with 8j and 38offset,definatey clear brembo.:driver:

Hi, I would like to start a thread on Mods done to our Inspira, ie in Bodywork and Performance mods. It would be interesting to keep a record.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

For a start, I have a 4 Pot Sumitomo Caliper with a 314mm disc rotors, I have also remap my ECU, change just the muffler and put in a resonator box to replace circumcised catalytic converter. I will try to load in some photos later.
Wish list:
1. Bolt on Turbo or alternatively cams.
2. A comfortable coil overs
3. A very light set of 17" with 8 J and a mean offset like 38 to accomodate my 4 Pot without using my 20mm spacers which are very heavy.

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
How is the condition of the tyres? Someone offered me this rim at 1.2K, its a 17" 7.5J, I dont know whats the offset. But yes, I am interested in the Evo rim.

Attachments

Sylver

Jan 6, 2010
Subang Jaya
I had a recommendation from a workshop to install up to Pro Kit Eibach, as Sportsline is very stiff for our road conditions. Spring rate is also different for 1.8MT. Suitable if on 2.0CVT due to engine weight. Unless we install fully adjustable dampers.

A workshop quoted me RM1150 for the Pro Kit springs, inclusive installation. Workshop location at Kepong.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I am salivating over this items:-

Tanabe Medalion g-FORDAN EVO X CZ4A

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Wow, nice but for a NA, not enough back pressure as it is meant for a X.

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Looks good Sylver! How is the ride? You mentioned it is even more comfortable than stock springs, but has the floating feeling at high speeds gone? Yesterday on way from Seremban back to USJ, I was on full throttle all the way 200 - 210 kmh. Definitely floaty at this speeds.

Sylver

Jan 6, 2010
Subang Jaya
Yea, the comfort is really good. that is also my requirement. went over bumps with ease. traveling at 160kmh (ssshhhhh...) on LDP and didn't feel any floating. need to try it at 200kmh. Haha...

btw, bro James, you stay in USJ?

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Yes, there is a set of second hand Tian Sprigs for sale! That will be my next mod.

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Planning to change my ecu, but completely clueless when it comes to management modding :idea:

Need to know 2 things guys:
1) What Ecu is best
2) How much gain is expected

Also planning to install Evo X Rear bumper and rear widebody + Jebat Front bumper :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus..which car works better with gsr turbo?
if possible..can u guys post a few engine set-ups?as in eg:metal gasket..cam pulley..bla bla bla..for engines? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience