Moderator's Intro

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Danz how come you as moderator not red kaler nick one?
im only a ciku moderator haha.....

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

i see, coool, perhaps we'll bump soon danz haha
yeah sure will, but dun be surprised if a kancil honk u k.....
cos if i sleep overnite at my in-law's hse i wont drive my perdana....scared rim kena stolen...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I always in Danz area, never bump into him yet.....:biggrin:
im not sure if i had seen your car before, u once passed by the bomba area (forgot wat area is that) but somewhere near my hse...is your vr4 gold color ah?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Tom is so famous in ampang and u guys don't even know it..how can? Every time when his GF zzzz... He will sneak out to ampang point and an yong har sae yo! All d Korea girls there and suck off their skirts and blouses with his 12 throttle revvings....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
im only a ciku moderator haha.....

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

yeah sure will, but dun be surprised if a kancil honk u k.....
cos if i sleep overnite at my in-law's hse i wont drive my perdana....scared rim kena stolen...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

im not sure if i had seen your car before, u once passed by the bomba area (forgot wat area is that) but somewhere near my hse...is your vr4 gold color ah?
Mod got different level meh?....:biggrin:

Mine is Silver. Avanti Racing rims in silver also. VRC member 65.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Tom is so famous in ampang and u guys don't even know it..how can? Every time when his GF zzzz... He will sneak out to ampang point and an yong har sae yo! All d Korea girls there and suck off their skirts and blouses with his 12 throttle revvings....
If want to sneak out, I rather not be famous.....every one knows you how to sneak.....hahahahha:rofl:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
-What do you drive(optional): OLD BM
-Picture of you(optional) : https://www.facebook.com/hogmot
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: When I asked myself hahahaha
-When was it? 1999
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?: to take care of the forums :)
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?: to buy me a nice car...
Driving old BMW but with monster heart under the hood...huhu:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
-What do you drive: Imperial Class Star Destroyer....nah....I drive a car
-Picture of you(optional) : Not handsome so can't show...
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: 2003 (Joined 2005)
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Learn from sifu and to share my knowledge with others.
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? Errmm....never thought of this before until now.....

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
-What do you drive: Silly Kar + Snail
-Picture of you(optional) : :dontknow:
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Friend
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Help my fren sale parts LOL
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? More n more TTAs

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
-What do you drive: Silly Kar + Snail
-Picture of you(optional) : :dontknow:
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Friend
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Help my fren sale parts LOL
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? More n more TTAs
Are you a Mod too?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
-What do you drive(optional): Small car with no compartment for spare tire
-Picture of you(optional) : Too shy to show
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: I got dozens of spam mail asking me to go ZTH
-When was it? Forgot, i was sleeping ..
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? - Drool at cars..
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? - Start giving free auto parts such as free turbo lucky draw etc.. or maybe KFC coupons..

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
-What do you drive(optional): Small car with no compartment for spare tire
-Picture of you(optional) : Too shy to show
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: I got dozens of spam mail asking me to go ZTH
-When was it? Forgot, i was sleeping ..
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? - Drool at cars..
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? - Start giving free auto parts such as free turbo lucky draw etc.. or maybe KFC coupons..
Me like the lucky draw free turbo part...:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What do you drive : Wira/Myvi
Picture of you : Don't want to show
How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com: Can't remember. I think I saw a ZTH sticker and was curious.
When was it? 1999
What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Tok kok sing song
What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? More tok kok sing song but with style

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault, a brand that was once known for its commercial vehicles like the Kangoo has been making significant strides in Malaysia. Over the past two years or so TC Euro, the distributor of everything Renault in Malaysia, has introduced a number of worthy cars like the Clio 1.6, Espace, Koleos, and the Laguna Coupe. But that's for ordinary people, leading ordinary lives and want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience