Modding 4G18

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
No point spending so much money on a 4G18 to get 200bhp, by than i think your car reliability would be an issue if your mechanic haven't done a good job.. better drop in a 4G93T or the Mivec.. more money Evo..

mic1616

Jun 6, 2005
jelapang
i don't think i am looking at 200 horses anymore. but wat is the best mods i can do with this engine? and what's the max i can squeeze out of this engine?

mic1616

Jun 6, 2005
jelapang
any workshop to recommend? how much are these added up? are the parts easy to find? Thanks for all advices

georgett

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006
uhhhh.... singapore. should look for the famous in JB and batam.
vaz maz - edmund.
if nearby selangor, can come to my workshop and brief u details of ur engine potential.

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Yeah not worth spending so much.. if you just want slight improvement and new air filter with a proper exhaust system.. and maybe.. Porting.. might be enough

cik_yat

Known Member
Aug 31, 2006
Miami
wandianagarageinc.blogspot.com
i have a place that u can tolerate wif him.. how much ur budget? i wil try asking him standard modd for 4g18.. place in jb..

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
cik yat promoting again??
hahaha...

btw...
i remember readin a standard waja do BOT...
if i din remember wrongly its done by vazmaz...
u can try searching around zth la....
heehee

georgett

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006
bolt on turbo lah...
std piston can last long at low boost o.4 to 0.6 bar, provided with enough fuel and ingition retart while boosting. I did tried proton turbo 10 yrs back while EON sport department launching this BOT kit ant RM8K. boost at 0.5bar with 1 piggy pack ecu added to stock ECU. the car still running until now even tought 3 turbo already gong... the engine in good condition. cik_yat...... ur only 2 month can broken seem 1 stone kill all the birds..... emem.. sorry.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys I serviced my cvt gearbox at my trusted workshop outside and funny thing happen. First is the cvt oil that come out estimate less than 1litre. After that they replaced around 3 litre of cvt oil . After that funny sound come out when I started slow down after I drive in high speed. The sound I believe come from gearbox and I add the remaining cvt oil back to my cvt. the sound still persist . Any sifu can tell me what to do ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience