Modded Myvis... Join this post... haha

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
Wow... Nice difuser u have...
may i know if custom made a rear diffuser lke this will cost around how much from monster garrage?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
depends on wat car...from wat i know, it can be as lowest as RM4XX....
also depends on how many layer(thickness) u wan it to be, how strong u wan it to be mount, with or without the side and inner wind generator and so on....
u can call the bos at 012 5052938 to ask....just tell him u saw a white myvi at zth...LOL....

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
TEAMADVAN said:
haha...i got it from monster garage ipoh....front bumper few hundred only...
i took the full package....front bumper + rear diffuser (its working!!! very stable after 100KM/h) + painting (with standox clear coat).....1K+...:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:
but very satisfying...LOL:_:
nice! but im from kl =( one day gonna take a trip down there just for the front bumper =) cant imagine those with INGS back bumper! my new dream set :shocked:

time to say good buy to meh Airmaster skirtings :_:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
i am very satisfy with the kit...especially the rear diffuser....can feel it after 80KM/h....when comes above 100, its like sucked by the ground...LOL.....

will change the rear stock wing to TRD style or WISH style later....
they look simple and nice.....

i rather put a diffuser to stable it than put a GT wing on top of the rear roof and make the car totally fugly and spoil the look.....

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
the diffuser cost me 4XX......yup...the middle need to cut alittle bit...
but the original bumper is every where very cheap now...most of them dumped it and gone for PASSO TRD look....LOL.....

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
is it heavy? the rea diffuser, u know any kl shop have the same diff with it?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
its not too heavy....

i heard my fren say in KL got the similar diffuser for supra...
it cost around RM8XX....
u have to custom make it into your car...maybe cost u sum xtra RM to custom made it into your car...haha....

thats wat i heard.....

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
haha....i got that name in my mind at first....but after i look at it carefully,

myvi bodied, altezza mouths and integra DC5's grill look...hahaha....

MYvi + alTEzza + inteGRA = MYTEGRA.....LOLOL....

its fog light + cover , add on Spoiler Lips and canard is on their way.....
but after that, dunno look like wat else.....:emoticon_U:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings folks :wavey:

Many automotive users like us would always find a way to improve our ride in the sense of performance, aesthetics, fuel consumption, ah-beng-ness, etc etc. The car makers will not give us everything unless we give them our everything. Therefore we can find many after market parts out there, anywhere. :driver:

While some would spend thousands to churn what's from their car engine, others would only want to spend perhaps a few hundred bucks or less than that in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience