MLOC Merdeka Dinner + Fun Drive

Inn79

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
SA-KD
I think I saw U at Shah Alam junction yesterday afternoon...C-WEST GT wing...The exhaust notes so garang one lehhhh....Sure laju ni....:adore::adore:
hahhahaha...i think so...actually not so garang laa...why dont u say "Hi" to me...hehehhe...then i can belanja u "teh tarik"...if u r not fasting on that day la...kekekekek....:burnout::burnout::burnout:

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
hahhahaha...i think so...actually not so garang laa...why dont u say "Hi" to me...hehehhe...then i can belanja u "teh tarik"...if u r not fasting on that day la...kekekekek....:burnout::burnout::burnout:
What a lucky guy MI....

Im not fasting mah...Dont say teh tarik, air suam also ok if u buy....hehe:love:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Inn 79 : Thanks for the thought...But I'm fastin' that day & I'm in the hurry to the travel agency..

James : Me where got lucky laaa....Not like U & other MLOC taikors...!!:adore::adore:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Well..here some photos that i taken that night...

enjoy!!!

MLOC Monster....

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Fuhyoooo..... All MONSTERS lehhhh..... Lucky I was not there... If not for sure kena tapau especially the BLUE RALLIART E7 Limited Edition Monster...!!!!:adore::adore:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Fuhyoooo..... All MONSTERS lehhhh..... Lucky I was not there... If not for sure kena tapau especially the BLUE RALLIART E7 Limited Edition Monster...!!!!:adore::adore:
Ceh..if you were there that night..sure everybody cannot catch you tail light + your asap leh..hehehe :burnout::burnout::adore:

Inn79

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
SA-KD
of course the BLUE RALLIART E7 Limited edition like to "Buli" unreg MLOC member...:hmmmm::hmmmm:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
continue....

:smokin::smokin::adore::adore::driver::driver::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

of course the BLUE RALLIART E7 Limited edition like to "Buli" unreg MLOC member...:hmmmm::hmmmm:
Oit..the BLUE RALLIART E7 Limited edition is no "Kaki Buli" lah...just joking around and enjoy the Merdeka galore that night...:driver::burnout:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Ceh..if you were there that night..sure everybody cannot catch you tail light + your asap leh..hehehe :burnout::burnout::adore:

Sure laaa everybody cannot catch my tail light + my asap cause I'm the last car laaa.... Cipet lu KING... Lagi mau kutuk gua..!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Inn 79 : KING is always like to bully people one...Especially NEWLY UNREGISTERED member...!!:rofl::rofl:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Sure laaa everybody cannot catch my tail light + my asap cause I'm the last car laaa.... Cipet lu KING... Lagi mau kutuk gua..!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Inn 79 : KING is always like to bully people one...Especially NEWLY UNREGISTERED member...!!:rofl::rofl:
Wei...bab2 bully ni normally the TTS CEO will start first..me after the next level...gegege...

:smokin:correct??

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Wei...bab2 bully ni normally the TTS CEO will start first..me after the next level...gegege...

Where got...??? TTS CEO is innocent... KING normally start first...Who's dare to outclassed the KING... Elak kena panah petir jer nanti..!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Inn79

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
SA-KD
[/COLOR]

Oit..the BLUE RALLIART E7 Limited edition is no "Kaki Buli" lah...just joking around and enjoy the Merdeka galore that night...:driver::burnout:[/QUOTE]

yer laa tu enjoy the Merdeka Day...so...where is ur Malaysian flag...heheheh...:hmmmm::hmmmm:
i think i really irritated that day when the couple mat salleh blame us dont hv Malaysian Flag except Madi...hahahahahaah...............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

so..u r agree that u r kaki bully also....heheheheh...:burnout::burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The central lock for passenger side already got problem for quite some time but recently got worsen.
Can't open from outside anymore. So it's time to replace it.

At first I thought it's something like proton central lock, but for my Toyota SEG the central lock is in one assembly with door lock mechanism. So went to halftcut to find a replacement.

Fisrtly remove internal door cover which I've not shown here.
Then remove 4 screws at the door as in the picture. 3 screws for door lock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience