MLOC Merdeka Dinner + Fun Drive

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i saw there was a renault kargoo play cucuk with the faster gang in front,what happened?

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
i saw there was a renault kargoo play cucuk with the faster gang in front,what happened?
that 1 just came kacau only....also got 1 perdana chase the TEAM 6 SPEED at damansara hi way n think ah wai is belanja him a black smoke.....he.he:rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ah wai car too fast to chase la........
mizuroni with 3 ppl inside - me chase until smoke also cannot see

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i think he wanna lao sai, so he rushing home lor... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

kns... where got la? ah wai's car is the fastest, i'm in 6th gear but he is still pulling away... i think he secretly install 7th gear... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

ya lorr...really slow lah.....slow until i drive 190km/h but lamp also cannot see lahhh.....
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
of course u cant see me lar... i'm behind u ma... ur rear reflector lights damn bright oh... i almost blind liao... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
that 1 just came kacau only....also got 1 perdana chase the TEAM 6 SPEED at damansara hi way n think ah wai is belanja him a black smoke.....he.he:rofl:
no wonder tat car become 2 tone colour :rofl:

all said stock stock stock,where come to highway...

i think he wanna lao sai, so he rushing home lor... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

kns... where got la? ah wai's car is the fastest, i'm in 6th gear but he is still pulling away... i think he secretly install 7th gear... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

of course u cant see me lar... i'm behind u ma... ur rear reflector lights damn bright oh... i almost blind liao... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

sim's reflector really glaring indeed

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
wowwww...all fast that nite lah...kaw-kaw all of u tekan..hehehe

btw, nice convoy, nice event, nice place to hang out, nice parking (kanasai my car was the first car to be hit if got ppl mabuk that night!!!!...)

Again, pics please............

Inn79

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
SA-KD
wowwww...all fast that nite lah...kaw-kaw all of u tekan..hehehe

btw, nice convoy, nice event, nice place to hang out, nice parking (kanasai my car was the first car to be hit if got ppl mabuk that night!!!!...)

Again, pics please............
hi...nice meet u all...really enjoy that day....:proud::proud::proud:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
thats his trick to make ppl cant tailgate him and also cant see what he doing inside.....coz his absorber spoilt one side only...u know la....then later must send ppl back to wash up...kekekeke...joking ya...sim don angry ok..:)

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
Good meet to finally got some Evo driving impressions. Torque is sooo strong, never stops pulling, completely different to what I experienced before.

Thx Philip for giving us a ride and that you guys include the Matsaleh on everything!

Hope to see some pics from the bridge too, my blockberry has shitty camera, nothing can be seen.

Greetings,

Andreas and Eva

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Good meet to finally got some Evo driving impressions. Torque is sooo strong, never stops pulling, completely different to what I experienced before.

Thx Philip for giving us a ride and that you guys include the Matsaleh on everything!

Hope to see some pics from the bridge too, my blockberry has shitty camera, nothing can be seen.

Greetings,

Andreas and Eva
i believe u will be leading all the way if u were to drive yr evo very soon.......:) glad to see u enjoying the "roti tisu & nasi lemak".....

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

nice ride u have there & nice to meet u too...next TT hope to see u in action with yr evo ya........handsome hubby and macho hubby u got there....cheerz

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Lucky I can't join the convoy, if not for sure I'll be the last to arrived....:driver::driver:

Andreas : Mizunori 77 car is freakin' fast... He even have an ECU for his massive bodykits..!!:adore::adore:

Now got new TEAM kaa..??? TEAM 6 SPEED...??? Too bad I can't join the team, cause mine's is only 5 speed... But thinkin' to have a run with them to gauge how slow is my car...:wavey::wavey:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
actually i need u to join us the 5-speed team coz me & khsim can only see them waving their hand and pointing to the gear before they engaged into 6th and let us smell their rich smokes....but i think yr car can chase la......powerful inside....:) MI- hari hari mau

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
actually i need u to join us the 5-speed team coz me & khsim can only see them waving their hand and pointing to the gear before they engaged into 6th and let us smell their rich smokes....but i think yr car can chase la......powerful inside....:) MI- hari hari mau
Cheh..!!! Where got I hari-hari mau..?? No worries bro... One fine day, we'll let them smoke our POOR smoke...!!! :rofl::rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
next TT or fun drive, u must come ya...coz life without a leader (tts) is meaningless

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
thats his trick to make ppl cant tailgate him and also cant see what he doing inside.....coz his absorber spoilt one side only...u know la....then later must send ppl back to wash up...kekekeke...joking ya...sim don angry ok..:)

ohh shitttt..........my secret pecah liao....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

next TT or fun drive, u must come ya...coz life without a leader (tts) is meaningless

ya lah....everyday talk many grand mother story....SIEN liao...:smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

hi inn 79...nice to meet u.....feel so suprize coz u r the first evo's lady owner i saw....hope that u will join us the next tt n convoy again..cheerz:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

6/1/06 - around 3am..

my fren satria rear window was smash.. dont take anything

7/1/06 - 7.30am..

my vafc has been stolen.. 4 man (malay) use 2 motorbike smash my pessenger window.. my car park outside my house.. thanks god they dont stole my brother in law audio player..

9/1/06 - afternoon..

my fren walkie talkie antenna was stolen..

10/1/06 - 2-3 am..

my neighbour cd player was stolen...

:baring_teeth: so resident in cheras area, pls beware..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience