MLOC & JB members

NRN280

Nov 10, 2005
Re:Convoy

Hi Guys,

Any plan go for convoy during new year. EVO always sleeping at home, must warm up.Any plann!!!!!!!!!!!!! : :smile: :smile: :smile:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Hi bros...
Kinda busy laaaa lately...Year end maaa...Have to settle all outstanding job..Been travelling around...No time to surf & log in @ ZTH...Somemore my granny is in ICU...
NRN bro..U sort out the AYC pump problem..???
B 18 CR...I've been tryin' to call & SMS U regarding the 'U KNOW WHAT'...But no answer & respond...Why laaaa...??

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mistaken,
Got meh ? no leh..but I receive many sms pages all the time from my office lar (auto sms) so maybe slipped through..hehe. Never receive your phone call leh. I'll call you tomorrow ard noon ok.

sorry to hear about your granny man.

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
JB members, faster join our MLOC@yahoo group. Then easy you all can the distributed email and use the group calender to update each other lar for JB events. Also won't miss out on our communication updates and mails.

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
B18C-R said:
if want privacy, post lar TT pics in our mloc yahoo site lar..it's restricted to members only.
Ben,
I always forget to bring my camera la. Yesterday we had tt and convoy from K4 to stulang(stop 4 rest) then to danga bay(singgah selalu) but together wit all other cars,
RX,MR2,EVO,WRX n SKYLINES.

Iezz and MI,
Hope yesterday event was fun hah. We'll be doin more activities

NRN280,
This is the second time u did not join, rugi.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
JB EVO ROCKS!!!! :rock: :rock: :congrats: :adore:

salute to alfred!!!... MLOC jb will not be a today without you!!
And the rest of the members!!! MLOC will not exist without you guys!!!

2006 will rock on!!!! i will personally prepare an event for you guys!!!!

Cheers
Leslie
President

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
lanevo6 said:
Ben,
I always forget to bring my camera la. Yesterday we had tt and convoy from K4 to stulang(stop 4 rest) then to danga bay(singgah selalu) but together wit all other cars,

Iezz and MI,

NRN280,
Yesterday was fun alright... but too bad we didn't take any pic of the event to share in this forum... well, i just got back from work and didn't even set feet on my house when i received lanevo6 sms.. so, off to the TT cum convoy.. and i did recall as a whole lot of supercars turns out and the convoy around jb town was fantastic... there were two skylines (R34GTR and R33GTS), 3 MR2, 4 Celica's, 5 RX7, 4 EVO6, 2 EVO 7, 2 Scoobies (which one is a two door scooby that i mistaken for a 22B), 1 DC5, 1 a not so standard Satria GTi (which is very fast and even managed to squeze amongst the supercars, one Civic EG (marshall) and a whole lot more that i couldn't remember..

I hope this coming 2006 will be a good year for us to arrange a much more enjoyable gath and convoys..

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
lanevo6 said:
Ben,

Iezz and MI,

NRN280,
The last Friday nite's outing was AWESOME...All the cars are DAMN FAST...Need to UPGRADE my car before joining the next outing...My car is so DAMN SLOW...Pai seh leehhh!!Anyway, it's good to know more new frens...

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
B18C-R said:
Mistaken,
Got meh ? no leh..but I receive many sms pages all the time from my office lar (auto sms) so maybe slipped through..hehe. Never receive your phone call leh. I'll call you tomorrow ard noon ok.

sorry to hear about your granny man.
B 18C-R...
Have loorrrr...Called U a couple of time but no answer laaa... I'm using PRIVATE NUMBER...That's why I guess my number is not on your MISSED CALL list...Anyway, I'll give U a call once I'm free...Cause at the moment I'm occupied with my work & have to take care of my granny too...But, I'm really interested with 'U KNOW WHAT'....Heheheh...

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
iezz said:
Yesterday was fun alright... but too bad we didn't take any pic of the event to share in this forum... well, i just got back from work and didn't even set feet on my house when i received lanevo6 sms.. so, off to the TT cum convoy.. and i did recall as a whole lot of supercars turns out and the convoy around jb town was fantastic... there were two skylines (R34GTR and R33GTS), 3 MR2, 4 Celica's, 5 RX7, 4 EVO6, 2 EVO 7, 2 Scoobies (which one is a two door scooby that i mistaken for a 22B), 1 DC5, 1 a not so standard Satria GTi (which is very fast and even managed to squeze amongst the supercars, one Civic EG (marshall) and a whole lot more that i couldn't remember..

I hope this coming 2006 will be a good year for us to arrange a much more enjoyable gath and convoys..
Iezz bro....
Can't wait to sit inside your new MONSTER..!!!Next outing I won't drive my car...So DAMN SLOW...

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Mistaken_Identity said:
Iezz bro....
Can't wait to sit inside your new MONSTER..!!!Next outing I won't drive my car...So DAMN SLOW...
sure bro, next time i'll pick u up.. hehe.. your car not fast aa?? last time i check you're able to squeeze amongst skylines and tapau a whole rotary... hehe...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To All JB MLOC members n frens:

:dancing2: :rock: "Merry Xmas n Happy New Year!!!" :rock: :dancing2:

Wishing everyone hv a good nice break too! Enjoy!!! :biggrin:

Hahaha... lanevo6 got open house izzit on de 25th n 26th? Enjoy buddies!!! :tee:

alex962

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Jay Bee
Hie all bros i'm new in this thread well i guess i saw one of ur members at pasir gudang highway this week or last week i couldn't remember abt 6 or 7++...there's a MLOC stickers bhind the Evo...
am i welcome here??driving a satria converted to 1.6 mivec
Merry X'mas n a happy new year everybody!!!

alex962

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Jay Bee
Hi just wanna ask is there anybody who's been to gelang patah on sat nite??it's really happening there Sat nite...it turn out to b a nite sprint....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point takes this opportunity to wish all our Muslim customers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and a Happy Deepavali to those from the Hindu faith.

Have a safe and pleasant drive outstation. Keep to the speed limits at all times.Check thoroughly vehicle before departing for trip. Make sure engine oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant, ATF levels are sufficient. Good idea to bring some spare power steering fluid and water for radiator just in case. A spare halogen and brake lamp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience