do u guys can supply me one arr....
:dancing2:

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hello there.

just want to know, if i want to use the mivec big spotlight bumper, can i use back the original proton grill? will it fit nicely? need any mod to the bumper?

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
heres some info, shoot me if im wrong

mivec bumper and proton bumper is the same, wont affect headlites.
using mivec bumper with proton fender gota cut at the side part, if dun one to cut confirm gota change mivec fender and mivec signal lites, because mivec signals is short and proton signals is long. 2 different thing there. as for the headlites, no matter u change hood, bumper, fender or watever, it stills remain the same, still can use proton headlites. as for the hood side, if change to mivec hood, need to readjst the bracket (the one tht holds the hood) because proton hood, bracket is higher than mivec ones, dats why u can see mivec hood dun need grill where proton needs it to cover the middle hole.

masdival: for ur qestion yes u can use back ur grill if ur hood remain proton.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there, just asking anyone change to LED turning signal lights onto their cars? Normally our cars are using normal orange bulbs for the front & rear combination lamps... would love to know if there are LED type of signal lights available in the market. Saw some high end cars using this type of light and it looks pretty cool when it blinks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience