Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Complete Tech Specs and Exclusive Videos

RedKing

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
its ff car rite? love the interior...
maybe raya with this car... hehhe

lord_jagganath

Apr 18, 2006
almost convert me to ff japanese car... but i ok with nippon because of triton and subaru... but ff is big no no....
but good work! to mmm.... gambateh kudasai!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
went to bangsar mitsu showroom with zephy.. d salesmen and saleswomen all no time for us.... eventhough they stood there also don wanna layan us... go layan some young kid in a celica and an uncle ... maybe we went in shorts.. so they don wanna layan us... oh well... too bad for them anyways..

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
I just saw someone test driving on the road today! The front looks like a shark while the back is so-so only.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
went to bangsar mitsu showroom with zephy.. d salesmen and saleswomen all no time for us.... eventhough they stood there also don wanna layan us... go layan some young kid in a celica and an uncle ... maybe we went in shorts.. so they don wanna layan us... oh well... too bad for them anyways..
i think it's our attire, I went with shorts and slipper also they dun layan. Muahaha.

PS: At Bangsar, ppl buy car with cash or cheque..

Last edited:

Cloudz

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
Went to the Seksyen 14 showroom and amazed what they have installed in the Lancer. Some amazement are the 16'inch ventilated disc brake(all four) that comes with 2 pot calipers but the thing amazed me most is 3 layers of radiator and believed that this car come with Oil cooler kit, gear box oil cooler and 2 layer radiator - FANTASTICS! Topping to it this lil monster runs on timing chain instead of timing belt so this car is good for 10years unless major mod is installed.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
not to be biased on any sides (Honda or Mitsu)

but most of people out there including me would think the 2nd hand values for these cars.

Will it be on the same par or Honda will always have the best 2nd hand value??

This new lancer is tempting but I only have this question in mind.

Opinion guys ...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
That question only beggars answering if you plan to sell it off in a not so distant future.

That said, there are several factors that determine a used car value. The brand plays a part but more importantly the model of the car will be the main determining factor. Popular models hold their value better. That means if people keep buying the Lancer and it remains a desirable model, it will have better residuals. And if Mitsubishi Malaysia does a good job of building the brand and keeping its customers happy, that'll increase brand power which also makes the residuals better.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ahahah ... who knows would sell it of in a few years.

I've tested the Lancer and wow ... the shift/tipronic response is amazing ...

but being sportier, the exhoust is a bit loud.

Would have to test the civic 2.0 for apple to apple comparison. :)

crsjimmy

Known Member
May 5, 2005
115k , the price are reasonable... but i no $$ to buy..if not sure will get 1 of it !

justlikeu

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
wow... 115k for real?! 100% confirm? can start saving $$$ already... = )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm thinking to change my waja to a more refine engine, easy
plug and play, hassle free JPJ, easy to find spare parts, below
engine which I know, anyother others? (prefer N/A and auto)

1. FTO V6 2.0 auto
2. Mivec 1.6 auto?
3. Mivec 1.8 auto?

Thanks
Regards,
Willow
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience