Mitsubishi Galant VR4

mnymy

Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
May I ask why you want to depart with this rare ...

Instead would like to park with u side by side for chit chat..

:confused::confused:

MitsudaHans

Jun 9, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Tq bro for your reply...it is sad to letting go the ride..but good day always come to the end and hoping new owner can take care as much as i care...time flies and its time to let it go...no doubt the best car i ever drive...

can bro..no harm for chit chat...let me know...tq

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Tq bro for your reply...it is sad to letting go the ride..but good day always come to the end and hoping new owner can take care as much as i care...time flies and its time to let it go...no doubt the best car i ever drive...

can bro..no harm for chit chat...let me know...tq
Bro. Hans, change to what ride. Many from VRC to RVR woh!......:driver:

mnymy

Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
what car to get is a matter of choice...what you make out of it is count.

My car is a sport car and also a family car..when I started to build it up in 2012..my wife don't dare to drive it.

One occasion, she have to drive it from Jerantut back to KL because I got to drive a company car..and after that she asked me if she can drive it again...:driver::driver:

VR4 auto got a selective drive mode ..standard and power..I make sure the it is in standard mode for her..and plenty of room for my two boys and big luggage space too..

Hans...I love to own 4wd horse..but I love my car so much hence I spent a lot of money every now and then..and she might jealous lol..also waiting for durian runtuh..:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know where to custom 15x8inch to 15x10inch rims ??

or anyone have those size of rims .. to sells?

:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience