tien spring
well kept n clean condition
location kepong

Attachments

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Nice car, unluckily it's converted one.

Wonder did u install the 4WD system and the Recaro seat as well.

Was about to buy this Colt R 4WD from Min Heng (pre-order) but so happened the quoted price was RM190k..damn sky high. So, tak jadi.

It's a very nice a fast car. Tried to chase one Colt R in Sunway hway last time with my Evo7 but that Singaporean car left me in blank!

Free Bump!!

hotoneautogarage

Jul 26, 2004
ipoh/perak
hahahha if i not mistake there is no ori Version R in malaysia n NO AWD version
thats y need to convert.....
recaro depend on priceee

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

info

loan should be around 6xxxxx depend on bank
currently in public bank loan

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
hahahha if i not mistake there is no ori Version R in malaysia n NO AWD version
thats y need to convert.....
recaro depend on priceee
Hoto,

Got two units actually sold by Min Hing sometimes in 2006 year end as I was high-low looking or it prior to the purchase of my Evo. Wonder when those people will sell theirs..

Cannot really sure whether Colt R is FWD or AWD now. Maybe u are right...

Free bump for you!

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
AWD wasn't for colt ver R, it was for the normal colt but US market,All ver R's are FWD...
Min hing not mistaken was selling the ralliart colt , not the ver R... Ver R nearest to us only exists in Singapore.. And the price there is SGD 80k, so I dont think min hing was selling ver R...

jaymansion

Known Member
Sep 29, 2008
don't think there is any version R in bolehland at 2006 aja bro....verR launched in 2006....
those sold by Min Hing were ralliart only i think....

yo....free bump

hotoneautogarage

Jul 26, 2004
ipoh/perak
malaysia only deal wiv normal colt ralliart turbo not versionR
versionR too expansive to bring in here est 160k siapa mau beli.....
no choice.....convert

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Nice car, unluckily it's converted one.

Wonder did u install the 4WD system and the Recaro seat as well.

Was about to buy this Colt R 4WD from Min Heng (pre-order) but so happened the quoted price was RM190k..damn sky high. So, tak jadi.

It's a very nice a fast car. Tried to chase one Colt R in Sunway hway last time with my Evo7 but that Singaporean car left me in blank!

Free Bump!!
erm.......colt r left your evo in blank......bro....you sure you try your very very best....?
basic modded evo with higher boost can easily scare people....

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
before this, i work at sg. colt R not really fast lah. a GSR enough to bungkus R. most sg R is cvt gb. oni parrallel import(AP car) is manual.
colt R is a styling compact car. faster the swift sport and fit vtec

Last edited:

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
As I know this is a rare monster....this little car can dabao any car anytime~nvr even play play with this type of little monster

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
erm.......colt r left your evo in blank......bro....you sure you try your very very best....?
basic modded evo with higher boost can easily scare people....
Yeap. That time my car still stock in-out, prior to the usage of powerfc. Stock CT9A ECU almost blocked everything...

Heard the car whp somewhere 200whp+++ from a Singaporean Euro R friends...

It's true, plus small cc with less turbo lag plus with FWD + high gain in power to weight ratio, I it's possible. just imagine if u have 30kg or or so of torque in such FWD tiny car!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

so far tested with FD2R,golf GTi.... 1st/2nd/3rd most of the time:driver ahead them....:driver:
Agreed...but K20AR gearing is a killing. most 4WDT will experienced some trouble with FD2R/CL7 (similar ratio, diferent FD) 3rd,4th and 5th gears.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

forgot to bump this topic!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's obvious thing that the quality of copy version can't be same as original.. but as long as it works and function is properly + reasonable durability.. then it could be suceed
copy version... currently I'm strugglin in damn financial problem now but it seemed like I need to get a External waste gate urgently....

So please state ur experience here... how it was...

Plz don write merely critical opinion here that " copied goods are not good at all and don buy it.. at least use ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience