Mitsubishi Attrage SE

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
He is based in Ipoh like me. Not much of traffic jam to stuck in.
yeah thats why i dont think its really built for this purpose. Abit small for long distance and there are not that many jams what the car actually excels in.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not so many use attrage outside ya? Yes, so many hot family sedan can choose like vios n city or new persona.. But for me cannot go la.. Donno why.. Still want mitsubishi.. Mitsubishi only have attrage only for this segment.. No produced anymore.. Donno why mitsu put 1.2 3 cylinder on this attrage compare their compete was 1.3 / 1.5 4 cylinder.. But only mitsu know why the reason..
Have you test drove this car? Best is to test drive see whether you like or not in the first place. If don't like discuss a few pages also no point......lol

Reactions: Mie VR4

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Not so many use attrage outside ya? Yes, so many hot family sedan can choose like vios n city or new persona.. But for me cannot go la.. Donno why.. Still want mitsubishi.. Mitsubishi only have attrage only for this segment.. No produced anymore.. Donno why mitsu put 1.2 3 cylinder on this attrage compare their compete was 1.3 / 1.5 4 cylinder.. But only mitsu know why the reason..
I think during that time its either a very small engine or an engine which is too powerful for the car.

Seen a few attrage over the years on the road, they are that rare. Never driven one but i think it will be like the Bezza ( a grown up Viva). Nothing special and will get u from point A to point B with minimal cost and minimal pace.

If u really want it then go buy it. Or find other car with a bit more potent under the hood to make that long distance travel not tiring.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
How about the long distance driving on this attrage? It's it ok on 1.2 liter mivec eco engine with auto CVT gearbox and weight below 1ton (about 9++ kg)

For me, speed n road rocket not important becoz I already have mitsu galant vr4 turbo for my boosting car.. Planning buy attrage for balik kampung car only n just relax driving car..

My preferred is mitsu attrage SE becoz it was full spec.. I hope this is my right choose for my family with 2 child
Go test drive and see. It's a little small to drive long distance, some people feel cramped if they do drive long distance in a tight car. I'm personally ok. If you wanna stick with Mitsu, go have a look at the Outlander 2.0 / 2.4. That is an awesome long distance car.

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
Have you test drove this car? Best is to test drive see whether you like or not in the first place. If don't like discuss a few pages also no point......lol
Next week go to KL test drive the car.. Hope it will be what I hope..

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
Go test drive and see. It's a little small to drive long distance, some people feel cramped if they do drive long distance in a tight car. I'm personally ok. If you wanna stick with Mitsu, go have a look at the Outlander 2.0 / 2.4. That is an awesome long distance car.
Next week I go to KL want to test drive.. 1st time test drive this car.. Before this I have study about attrage.. About size I look n see the review attrage cabin more spacious compare his compete vios n city.. Boot space also more big that vios n city.. BUT attrage was loses on engine capacity n his power.. BUT win at fuel consumption..

Outlander was good.. But, too big maa.. SUV, 7 seaters, 2.0/2.4..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I have a question here, hope u all can help... i bought a works adjustable cam pulley, last weekend when i want to install the cam pulley, the mechanic said can't because mine is satria gti with siemen ecu. hesaid if install, gonna "kacau" the cam sensor. Is it true?

Thanks all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience