Miss Hypertune Finals 2004 @ Bar Med

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by juju+Sep 20 2004, 04:27 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juju @ Sep 20 2004, 04:27 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-silentkiller@Sep 18 2004, 03:16
heheheh dont lah like that......guys will always be guys mah!!! i think she is 20 yrs old and study in SMDJ b4...aiya read all her post & find out yourselflah. Stupid question u asked, hot property definately takenlah and i'll bet the whole town is after her :D
haha ! you're wrong le.. the property u guys talking abt isn't taken.. :) [/b][/quote]
yeah tell us more about what kinda guy you are searching for miss juju?

would like to know more. :D

if i offence you with my GENERAL statement earlier, i would like to apologize. :P

now as a popular young lady in town i bet bees & flies are all over you like honey in college & wherever you go! :P

juju

Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by pilot737+Sep 20 2004, 09:14 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pilot737 @ Sep 20 2004, 09:14 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by juju@Sep 20 2004, 04:27
<!--QuoteBegin-silentkiller
@Sep 18 2004, 03:16
heheheh dont lah like that......guys will always be guys mah!!! i think she is 20 yrs old and study in SMDJ b4...aiya read all her post & find out yourselflah. Stupid question u asked, hot property definately takenlah and i'll bet the whole town is after her :D

haha ! you're wrong le.. the property u guys talking abt isn't taken.. :)

JuJu @ Julie: you mean you are still available? what kind of guy do you look for ? [/b][/quote]
hmmm.. at da mean time not planning to be in any relationship.. dont really have the time for that.. but i guess the type of guy that would intimidate me would be someone really very intelligent.. and not jus all talk and show.. some1 who loves cheese the way i do.. :) shy & quiet guys.. and some1 who can talk to me straight in the face without looking elsewhere.. :rolleyes:

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by juju+Sep 20 2004, 18:38 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juju @ Sep 20 2004, 18:38 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by pilot737@Sep 20 2004, 09:14

JuJu @ Julie: you mean you are still available? what kind of guy do you look for ?
hmmm.. at da mean time not planning to be in any relationship.. dont really have the time for that.. but i guess the type of guy that would intimidate me would be someone really very intelligent.. and not jus all talk and show.. some1 who loves cheese the way i do.. :) shy & quiet guys.. and some1 who can talk to me straight in the face without looking elsewhere.. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
you like cheese?
so this year's halloween costume party at any fashionable night club you wanna go with me? i'll wear a custome that looks like a giant wedge of swiss cheese :P

but then i'm afraid you'll pengsan from my cheese breath if i keep talking to you face to face :lol:

speedybimmer

May 13, 2004
hmmm....still single...:D
juju u really bring happiness to all of us here"guys only lah"hehehehe
there will be a better tomorrow for all of us...lol

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
intelligent.. loves cheese, shy & quiet guys, who can talk to me straight in the face without looking elsewhere..........ummmmm sound's like a serial killer to me, like doc. hennibal lector :P maybe this is what u called a match made in heaven aka beauty and the beast :lol:

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by juju+Sep 20 2004, 18:38 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juju @ Sep 20 2004, 18:38 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

JuJu @ Julie: you mean you are still available? what kind of guy do you look for ?
hmmm.. at da mean time not planning to be in any relationship.. dont really have the time for that.. but i guess the type of guy that would intimidate me would be someone really very intelligent.. and not jus all talk and show.. some1 who loves cheese the way i do.. :) shy & quiet guys.. and some1 who can talk to me straight in the face without looking elsewhere.. :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
thats good of you wanting to finish of your studies first juju if you are not in a hurry to be attach. so what are you studying?

as for your ideal dream guy, this is purely my perspective,
a) normally an intellegent guy only directs an don't do things themselves cause they can manipulate people to do thing for them, take a look at how OSAMA BIN LADIN manipulate people to die for them. :P

B) intelligent guys are always confident due to his 'sources of power' where he gets it from a few main factors such as communication,skills,knowledge,altitude,environment&image.
with this in hand i don't think they are shy & quiet guys at all but always very amusing type and not to mention they can not only talk straight to your eyes but can seduce you too.

opps i talk too much sometimes. i don't think you would understand what i'm talking about. Maybe when you mature more then you might be able to know what i'm talking about sub-consiously.

this message is also for you guys out there to learn a thing or two.

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
I 100% agree with you ... these kinda guys are crawling all over the place, looking for easy victims, which are usually young girls.

Juju,
Beware ... dun simply post up your 'what kinda guy I like' answer anywhere! :P What you have done is doing is simply telling potential bad boys HOW to attract you! Haha...take care, baby!

Munch13

Sep 22, 2004
:ph34r:

Well well,

Look what i have found on the internet....
Didn't know Miss JuJu has already made such a huge following... been only a short few months, i also want to join miss hypertune la next year ! haha... Those pics, u seem to look a BIG different ya...sorry i mean *ahem* a BIT different... haha

So, when is our Calzone pizza date ? :D

zenki

May 11, 2004

hmmm.. at da mean time not planning to be in any relationship.. dont really have the time for that.. but i guess the type of guy that would intimidate me would be someone really very intelligent.. and not jus all talk and show.. some1 who loves cheese the way i do.. :) shy & quiet guys.. and some1 who can talk to me straight in the face without looking elsewhere.. :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
are you sure?

many girls/women find bad boyz attractive...

shy&quite? u must be kidding..
not into relationshiP atm? that's the way
someone love cheese like u do? someone will buy you a cheese factory..
talk straight to your face without looking elsewhere? can!.. provided you wear thick clothes or baju kurung...

other factors that might worth considering:-
1. guys with nice cars and fat wallet ($)

its funny how sometimes guys get so weak over attractive girls...they will start to 'woo' the girl by treating her super duper nice, call her everyday, do whatever she wants you to do...etc etc...

the only way to get a HOT GIRL's attention is to be different compared to all those 10000000000000 guys who are going after that girl...

for example, if u meet julie...say something like this..
"Hi, i am trying to overcome the fear of approaching Hot & Pretty girls but as this is my first time..i need to start off with a below average looking girl...thank you for participating"...*put you hand out to shake her hand*...

:)

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by zenki+Sep 24 2004, 01:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zenki @ Sep 24 2004, 01:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by juju@Sep 20 2004, 18:38

hmmm.. at da mean time not planning to be in any relationship.. dont really have the time for that.. but i guess the type of guy that would intimidate me would be someone really very intelligent.. and not jus all talk and show.. some1 who loves cheese the way i do.. :) shy & quiet guys.. and some1 who can talk to me straight in the face without looking elsewhere.. :rolleyes:
are you sure?

many girls/women find bad boyz attractive...

shy&quite? u must be kidding..
not into relationshiP atm? that's the way
someone love cheese like u do? someone will buy you a cheese factory..
talk straight to your face without looking elsewhere? can!.. provided you wear thick clothes or baju kurung...

other factors that might worth considering:-
1. guys with nice cars and fat wallet ($)

its funny how sometimes guys get so weak over attractive girls...they will start to 'woo' the girl by treating her super duper nice, call her everyday, do whatever she wants you to do...etc etc...

the only way to get a HOT GIRL's attention is to be different compared to all those 10000000000000 guys who are going after that girl...

for example, if u meet julie...say something like this..
"Hi, i am trying to overcome the fear of approaching Hot & Pretty girls but as this is my first time..i need to start off with a below average looking girl...thank you for participating"...*put you hand out to shake her hand*...

:) [/b][/quote]
so the best way to get to know a hot chick is to insult her by saying she is below average? :blink:

juju

Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by Munch13@Sep 22 2004, 01:51
:ph34r:

Well well,

Look what i have found on the internet....
Didn't know Miss JuJu has already made such a huge following... been only a short few months, i also want to join miss hypertune la next year ! haha... Those pics, u seem to look a BIG different ya...sorry i mean *ahem* a BIT different... haha

So, when is our Calzone pizza date ? :D
munchkins.. is dat u?? :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was invited over to Sepang yesterday by one of the owners of a Gallardo that I'm trying to arrange a photoshoot with. This might be difficult to believe, but I've actually never ever been to Sepang before. Sure, I've actually passed by it a couple of times on the way to the low-cost terminal... but I've never stepped on the hallowed grounds. Honestly, I wouldn't typically have made it there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience