Microtech

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Depends on the tune la bro.... LT10s is unlike Haltech Sprint/Sport series can auto calibrate fuelling for up to 20% according to O2 feedback and airfuel ratio target. If the tune is good you'll get better mileage. All I can say is it would be far better compared to stock ECU since you have upgraded your engine. To invest in Microtech is a wise option.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Depends on the tune la bro.... LT10s is unlike Haltech Sprint/Sport series can auto calibrate fuelling for up to 20% according to O2 feedback and airfuel ratio target. If the tune is good you'll get better mileage. All I can say is it would be far better compared to stock ECU since you have upgraded your engine. To invest in Microtech is a wise option.
Thanks bro. I've talked to Jo last week. He say LT10s can instal O2 for close loop system. Can even instal innovate wideband for autotune.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
thanks so much to all the microtech users......
we have been winning almost all the races......
keep up the good work...
MICROTECH : the champions choice!!!

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

to those dealers out there!!! keep up the good work......lets kick more ass.....

talam_buruk

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
dear all sifu,

what the impact if the tps reading at microtech handset showed 99%, this reading I get when on the ignition, not start the engine yet..not even press the throttle yet..

I tried to adjust the limit 99% , still cannot get the reading 0% .. does my tps sensor spoil ?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
dear all sifu,

what the impact if the tps reading at microtech handset showed 99%, this reading I get when on the ignition, not start the engine yet..not even press the throttle yet..

I tried to adjust the limit 99% , still cannot get the reading 0% .. does my tps sensor spoil ?
Check connector. The 0-5V is giving full 5V signal. If cannot solve, the check the tps.

talam_buruk

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
anyone could help me on this matter? anyone could offer or have any fren can recommended come and verify this matter? my area is in Cheras bandar Sri permaisuri..I cannot bring the car , because I take out the Throttle body ,I need to calibrate the TPS first before fit the TB.

kes guna modified manifold cam nie ler .. menyusahkan org..

Here the video result

YouTube - 22032010015.mp4

, it showed 99% even not press the throttle. ( engine not start)

does this could be the issues ??

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
anyone could help me on this matter? anyone could offer or have any fren can recommended come and verify this matter? my area is in Cheras bandar Sri permaisuri..
have u adjusted the tps sir?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
power supply to the pump isnt controlled by the ecu sir, its controlled by the relay. go ahead and add another relay for dat peace of mind..

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
anyone could help me on this matter? anyone could offer or have any fren can recommended come and verify this matter? my area is in Cheras bandar Sri permaisuri..I cannot bring the car , because I take out the Throttle body ,I need to calibrate the TPS first before fit the TB.

kes guna modified manifold cam nie ler .. menyusahkan org..

Here the video result

YouTube - 22032010015.mp4

, it showed 99% even not press the throttle. ( engine not start)

does this could be the issues ??
Everytime you remove the TPS you will have to recalibrate it. Assuming that you have calibrated the TPS and it won't show 0%. I am guessing that you have wired your TPS wire incorrectly or TPS sensor is kaputz.

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi everyone...
As we all know...MICROTECH ECU has been no1 for the past few years in sepang drag battle now..from class B overall champ to class F non vtec and many other events winning non stop..
as part of microtech,we wanna once again congratulate all winners...and thanks for the support all the years...

We will be having a 1month offer for dealers and customers....even tho the australian currency is sky high...we will still maintain the old price to clients and dealers can benefit new dealership scheme...

contact us now!
those who wanna carry this no1 ecu ...can email or call us if interested...

regards
Joshua
www.millennium.my
[email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A total number of 120 lucky F1 fans were treated to a special appearance by Renault Sport F1 team drivers – Kevin Magnussen and Jolyon Palmer – in an event yesterday. The meet-and-greet session held at Renault’s PJ showroom was part of a pre-race party towards the upcoming 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend.

As the crowd waited for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience