Microtech

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
cold start settings not corrected... also most cars fitted with LT10s don't have a cold bypass air valve installed and hooked up. that is the problem.

In LT10s options menu you may want to tune for cold start.
(adj. only the temperature range that is giving you difficulty in cranking and warming up the engine from cold) Eg: 11deg C to 38deg the values should be smooth.

Screen 19 : PumpCold
Screen 20: WATER
Screen 22: CRANK
Screen 28: T Wat
Screen 30: Af_StE

I can't tell you the exact amount you need to configure as these settings and tests requires actual condition. However, some slight guess work could be done to improve the condition.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Another year of drag racing events have just ended..and the microtech ecu has proven again CHAMPIONship of sepang drag battle overall winner for year 2010...
and broken the front wheel drive record with 10.6second (3runs in a row)at sepang drag battle..

microtech the champions choice...

congrats :) to those using the no1 ecu on planet earth!

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

LT10s the no1 ecu for 4cylinder....
LT16s the no1 ecu for 6or 8cyl.....

threepot

Aug 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi all microtech sifus,i wanna ask,can mt4 control ignition?as i know it cant,but on my frens car,it shows ignition setup on d lts handset(i1,i2,dwell etc2..)r this functional?thanx 4 any input...

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
did anyone experiencing fuel pump relay problem when relay running too hot ?
can explain properly is what kind problem? you mean after fuel pump run time too long fuel pressure drop?if wanna solve this kind problem need change your new wring from fuel tank to fuel pump relay
and bigger size wire~

EJ9

Mar 28, 2011
Shah Alam
Hi everyone...
As we all know...MICROTECH ECU has been no1 for the past few years in sepang drag battle now..from class B overall champ to class F non vtec and many other events winning non stop..
as part of microtech,we wanna once again congratulate all winners...and thanks for the support all the years...

We will be having a 1month offer for dealers and customers....even tho the australian currency is sky high...we will still maintain the old price to clients and dealers can benefit new dealership scheme...

contact us now!
those who wanna carry this no1 ecu ...can email or call us if interested...

regards
Joshua
Millennium Motorsport Asia
[email protected]
vteck: microtech apa u rekommend for civic saya? mine is EJ with K20A inside. long time tak jumpa, i come see u minggu depan becous my mekanik transplant ada wiring problem want do ecu kasi baik punya

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
ramadan offer...cash and carry and also with instalation.....

call today....

special offer rb lt16.....

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

u can visit microtechefi at facebook and click like...

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Microtech Malaysia's no1 stand alone ECU............race proven....

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
miroctech the champion choice.....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
my mech always say to be SAFE 1000km.

but i normally do it after 500km and *touch wood* so far all ok la.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Microtech no1 again at sepang drag battle best timing...

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

microtech no1 again at sepang drag battle best timing...
and latest info..
World no1 stand alone ecu..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,
my friend wants to buy a celica ta23st..
he was wondering if he can transplant a alfa engine into the celica? or any kind of engines?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience