Michelin Energy XM2

Lunatic Rider

Jul 25, 2018
Rawang
Found a new drum by TRW from parts shop and got it replaced. I noticed the bearings are Go You bearings, Original Proton is FAG. Are these Goyou any good?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Found a new drum by TRW from parts shop and got it replaced. I noticed the bearings are Go You bearings, Original Proton is FAG. Are these Goyou any good?
Havent heard of goyou but on my blm, the ori bearing is korean made...dont recall what brand but could be FAG.Its a hit or miss situation with this korean bearing. When my bearing kong again after 6 month i insist on NTN or SKF and got NTN.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Havent heard of goyou but on my blm, the ori bearing is korean made...dont recall what brand but could be FAG.Its a hit or miss situation with this korean bearing. When my bearing kong again after 6 month i insist on NTN or SKF and got NTN.
Like that must be some cheap Korean knock offs.......:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience