Meter rpm

Wajafly

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shah Alam
I saw ZerOne auto turbo timer comes with RPM meter display and also shift light in Kakimotor, Sunway. Selling for RM280 if I am not mistaken... Should be worth it rite?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I saw ZerOne auto turbo timer comes with RPM meter display and also shift light in Kakimotor, Sunway. Selling for RM280 if I am not mistaken... Should be worth it rite?
Yup...:shades_smile: Digital RPM will be better or can say accurate than analog RPM..
That turbo timer got a lot of function inside it if not mistaken (if u buy tachometer just shows rpm only and the price is nearly the same as the turbo timer aka rpm meter and got a lot of function in it)..
Good Luck..

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
hi guys...
tumpang thread for a bit.
heard that automatic trans meter & manual trans meter has different sensor for the RPM, is it?
coz a friend said it is quite obvious for auto convert to manual cars that the RPM has a certain lag when ramming compared to manuals...

is this theory true?
Any link of facts or description to support this statement?

thanks in advance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there. All sifus, on behalf of my friend, he got a Proton Gen-2 and planning to swap the engine either to mivec CK or 4age Black Top 6 speed. He already checked with the PUSPAKOM and the swap for both engine is allowed for his Proton Gen-2. The questions are

1) Which engine better in performance and durability?
2) Which engine has more potential for further modification to gain more HP?
3) Which engine got more aftermarket performance parts?
4) Which engine is more economical in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience