Meter Light

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT+May 14 2004, 03:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT @ May 14 2004, 03:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nuggyn@May 14 2004, 11:15 AM
just wondering....I'm driving a Putra and putra's original meter comes in orange color. What if I change all the bulbs to blue...wat will the outcome be? what color?
can can try blue led....red is not my taste coz most of my interior is blue... [/b][/quote]
I share the same taste as you!! =) My interior also blue mostly... thats why I also plan to change my metre LEDs to blue... problem is... I'm also not sure how to DIY. Anyway... I'm using lancer meter in my satria. Anyone knows how to open up the lancer meter? Any idea how many LEDs I'll be needing?

Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Ampang
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by alvin24+May 16 2004, 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alvin24 @ May 16 2004, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT@May 14 2004, 03:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-nuggyn
@May 14 2004, 11:15 AM
just wondering....I'm driving a Putra and putra's original meter comes in orange color.  What if I change all the bulbs to blue...wat will the outcome be?  what color?

can can try blue led....red is not my taste coz most of my interior is blue...
I share the same taste as you!! =) My interior also blue mostly... thats why I also plan to change my metre LEDs to blue... problem is... I'm also not sure how to DIY. Anyway... I'm using lancer meter in my satria. Anyone knows how to open up the lancer meter? Any idea how many LEDs I'll be needing? [/b][/quote]
i change da meter buld from lancer meter oso...

u need 4 led buld if u r manual
auto need 5 buld

da buld can be taken out at da back

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
anyone changing bulb of those meter gauge. I was thinking of using LED instead of bulb. White should be nice.... post after i finish... :P

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
nice, blue also nice, at least not that stupid yellow that come with it. but i dun fancy red.... i like white more, since my car inside are mainly silver and black... hehe

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
yeah Waja.. color not so nice coz I change to LED.. LED lights are not as distributed as the original but it will be much cooler than the original bulbs. Notice the blue bulb condom? :lol: Planning to change later to some other weird colors.

servo

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
just sharing wit u guys on how to diy the meter bulb with LED......included with step by step instructions.....used it as a reference onli..... :D

DIY L.E.D meter panel bulb

p/s:will be looking forward to DIY my meter....... :D

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Ya,that LED bulb light is go straight 1
but i see some w5w bulb with blue colour also ,hv u try that type of bulb??
just like the signal bulb,but it is blue 1

servo

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
blue olredi..jemu ma.....thinking to do with White LED.......or Red LED ones la.... :D

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
Originally posted by servo@Jun 8 2004, 01:36 PM
just sharing wit u guys on how to diy the meter bulb with LED......included with step by step instructions.....used it as a reference onli..... :D

DIY L.E.D meter panel bulb

p/s:will be looking forward to DIY my meter....... :D
cool... can tell me when u r done... ia slo wanna do la like that... white led should be nice

servo

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
at the moment cannot la....my cars still in wshop.....kena bang!!from behind........maybe when i got my cars back...... :D .........for sure alot of electronic sifu here can easily DIY it........ :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HONDA INTEGRA CUP MALAYSIA TO MAKE DEBUT IN STYLE AT MALAYSIAN SUPER SERIES,
JPM Integra Cup Malaysia Official Launch

Words: Sepang International Circuit Malaysia
Photos: Tom Goh

The much-awaited Honda Integra Cup...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience