Meter Light

stealth

Known Member
Apr 7, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG+Sep 15 2004, 00:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BLaCkHoWLiNG @ Sep 15 2004, 00:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stealth@Sep 14 2004, 09:36
BLaCkHoWLiNG,
originally wat color was yor bulbs?

anyone change color bulbs for a gti panel b4?
tot of changing it to a darker blue
initially was Green... [/b][/quote]
I see, how much was one bulb?
can give me the name of the bulb or a brief discription of how it looks like?
Wanna go get ler :)

mj23

Oct 10, 2004
Originally posted by SataniC@May 11 2004, 14:24
becareful when working with the meters...the rpm/speedo needle are fragile...is patah then hailat wor...im now working on a DIY face meter....photoshop the thing...put any colour and design i want then replace the old meter face plate....later when finish i post ler ;)
oi tai kor.. mana u punya meter panel?

i wanna see the result leh..

share share la.. dun keep it to urself only :P

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by mj23+Oct 11 2004, 14:45 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mj23 @ Oct 11 2004, 14:45 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SataniC@May 11 2004, 14:24
becareful when working with the meters...the rpm/speedo needle are fragile...is patah then hailat wor...im now working on a DIY face meter....photoshop the thing...put any colour and design i want then replace the old meter face plate....later when finish i post ler ;)
oi tai kor.. mana u punya meter panel?

i wanna see the result leh..

share share la.. dun keep it to urself only :P [/b][/quote]
yes, i'm waiting for that too.... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tokyo, Japan, (September 26, 2007) – Nissan today started the pre-launch activities in support of the all-new GT-R, the high performance sports car to be revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show on October 24thi.

Central to the launch of GT-R, which will ultimately go on sale around the world, is a dedicated website that will provide...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience