Mercedes-Benz W176 A250

itNme_15

itNme_15

Oct 20, 2018
Johor Bahru
Like what Izso said, I recommend the Civic Turbo 1.5 full spec for the reasons I've listed above.

That being said, I will personally choose a BMW 120i M Sport over the A250.. sure.. its lower in power. But its rear wheel driven (last rear wheel hatchback from BMW), has a real handbrake, and if I am not mistaken it is cheaper to buy. It's less common than A-class.
Haha.. no bro.. what I meant is what other car will you recommend since you said FC isn't great as well. But anyway, thanks for the recommendations on BMW 120i M Sport, will look into it.

minibeany

500 RPM

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
@itNme_15 I just had a quick check, unfortunately no A250 W176 available. Only one A200 W177 AMG 2018 available - recon car not used.

CLA45S not available also atm. The demand for these models aren't that high so not many lying around in car lots.

Anyway if you're interested in the A200 AMG let me know. @itNme_15

View attachment 578890 View attachment 578889 View attachment 578891 View attachment 578892
bro, what other cars you have? Maybe you can start a page and list all the cars

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Haha.. no bro.. what I meant is what other car will you recommend since you said FC isn't great as well. But anyway, thanks for the recommendations on BMW 120i M Sport, will look into it.
I can’t recommend without knowing your budget and also your intended use, and what is it that you’re looking for.

But I agree with Bobby, if it’s between your brain and your heart, always follow your heart.

No matter what car you buy it will depreciate, with the rare exceptions of Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari F40, McLaren F1 etc.

The difference between the Toyota and the BMW is the quantum that it depreciates. And depreciation is offset by years of ownership. The longer you own it the less the % loss from depreciation over time.

Since that is the case just buy what your heart desires without shooting yourself in the foot like buying a e36 with a 1jz inside. Most of the time, that’s not a car, that’s a project.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
bro, what other cars you have? Maybe you can start a page and list all the cars
I don't own a car-lot. I leech off a friend who does and he rotates his stock quite frequently. They say this MCO people no money - not true. People buying cars all the time.

Easier to tell me what you want to look for and I'll help to source. But I don't deal with used cars - too much risk. Only recon and new.

Reactions: minibeany

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I don't own a car-lot. I leech off a friend who does and he rotates his stock quite frequently. They say this MCO people no money - not true. People buying cars all the time.

Easier to tell me what you want to look for and I'll help to source. But I don't deal with used cars - too much risk. Only recon and new.
Yah, no money, heard X50 pass 10k booking......lol

Reactions: leinnz

stupidcar

5,000 RPM

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Both got the racer boi feel lolol. One is a hatch one is a sedan though.
Personally am not keen on Honda's CVT. I think Honda will report a lot of losses just by replacing it under warranty ahhahaha

Get x50 la setel lolol

Since that is the case just buy what your heart desires without shooting yourself in the foot like buying a e36 with a 1jz inside. Most of the time, that’s not a car, that’s a project.
Lmao that dig. Only the OGs know

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
So, what car did he buy in the end? hahaha.