Mentally Disabled Drivers

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
here's some mentally disable drivers..

2 times my car got scratch by those drivers.. & BOTH DRIVERS GOING OVER DIVIDERS TO SCRATCH MY CAR.. how stupid is that?

the 1st time, got witness.. so, can't escape..

this 2nd time, happen probably last week, still searching for the stupid driver..

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
did u hit his head with the rubbish bin WWE/WWF style? hehe..
Bro, well I dunno whether it's WWE or WWF style & what I done was grab the rubbish bin which is stainless steel cylinder shape then *bam* directly onto his shoulder & head part. It was marvelous hit if u asked me! Quite an impact until the retard also "stoned" for a while before he *toot* me.

wfd9766acik

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
also to those who park at a no parking area (especially at super/hyper markets - anywhere for that matter) pls use necessary means to teach them. why cant u walk a bit...i wrote nasty words on a piece of paper & placed it under the wiper on the winshield. twice at JJ AU2 keramat. puas ati aku ! but if the driver's were there, i dono if thing be like nd's..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
also on those parking blocking the pedestrian way.... KNS...

fareez@wai

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Me my self have a disabled on my left leg ( foot droop) and cannot walk in long distance and got OKU card from JKM aslo got OKU parking pass@sticker (by Selangor state council) but i try to use other nearest parking as the disable people parking is reserve to some ones with need it more than me, but if i can't fine nearest parking,last choice will be that disable people parking lot, I am more concerned this parking lot to other disabled driver who need it more then me.But i always notice here in Malaysia got a lot Mental disabled driver that never care about other people. Very pity this kind people:mad:

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
two handicapable members of ZTH already said they will leave the space empty for OKU who are more in need, yet mentally disabled drivers who have full physical function (excluding erectile dysfunction) are taking up OKU parking space!

Malaysia boleh! So its up to us to help our mentally disabled drivers. I really hate mentally disabled drivers with a passion.

Try to imagine for a second if you have a member of your family who has disability, and you and your family supports him/her to live a normal life like everyone else, to go out and spend time with friends, to go work, watch movies, and the authorities have made available facilities to make their lives easier..and comes these mentally disabled drivers who rob them of their facilities, to make them walk further, exhaust them, tire them, make them feel life is harder than it needs to be, as a family member how would you feel?

Put yourselves in their shoes, and then kick these mentally disabled driver's ass.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
They should come up with a ruling which any "Mentally Disabled Drivers"
will be fined for parking at Disabled Parkings for RM300 as a punishment.

That way, I guess we can prevent such nonsense to happen in Malaysia. Since
we have too many "Mentally Disabled" or ED people on the streets..

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
hmm..
let's try to think from another angle...
Aha!! I figure it out !!!

Maybe they "Kurang Upaya" on bed??

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
sumtimes i do think those mentally disable people are actually praying for themself to be OKU so they can park their car at the nearest parking place....they didn't appreciate the gives that they r lucky to be NORMAL.......they forgot to left their laziness and stupidity at home so they carry it anywhere they go....
should propose for syllabus in special class or ask them to attend community service with JKM..let them learn their lesson:banghead:

fareez@wai

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I HATE those "retards" car owners who parked at these parking lots specially made for disabled person. I personally had a big fight with one of these "retard" back in year 2009 at Sunway Pyramid whereby I couldn't tolerate the muthafarker who drives an E60 BMW 525i with double digit reg. plate. It happened so ngam when I saw an old lady in a Vios with disable driver sticker at the front windscreen corner as well the rear boot of the car wanted to park in & this stupid b@stard (Beemer) owner just swerved in to park the spot like nobody's business & very dangerous pace too. The poor old lady honked him as she already have the signal indicator highlighting that she wants to go in.

U guys know what that retard did? He was so f**king furious after heard the lady honked him, came down from his car & kicked the front right fender of the lady's Vios. I was walking towards the entrance of the mall with my wife when I saw the whole commotion & this made my blood boiled! I shake off my wife's hand that I'm holding, went straight to grab the nearest rubbish bin & whacked straight onto the b@stard's head without him knowing.

The old lady is seriously a disabled driver with her daughters inside the Vios & should be in her early 50s' who's a Sikh. That stupid retard is a typical china-man in his late 30s' & seriously a big disgrace to the Chinese community. I'm a typical chinese guy too & I can't take it for his action. I'd few shouts & punches with kicks towards the retard's neck, head & his groin area which made him shouted back to me "Ma Keh H*i, what's wrong & what it gotta do with u?". He doesn't dare to return blows with me as my wife shouted at me & so does the retard's family inside the car. Security personnel was there already when I whacked the retard & pulled both of us off one side asking what's wrong.

The old lady in the Vios came down from her car with clutches along with one of her daughter explaining to the security fella what happened. Initially it was almost over whereby the old lady said it's ok but the retard kept swearing like a b*tch until I told him, if he mati mati still wanna drag & parked at this disabled parking lot, I'll burn his f*cking car that same moment. The retard also said I shall regret & I dunno who's him, he'll lodge a police report on this & make sure I land myself in deep trouble. I told him, yeah right... please make the report as I'll make the same too, I even joked with that retard that I'm Najib's god son who dare to do "anything".

Finally, the old lady got her parking & gave a big hug with thank you to me for assisting her on the barbarian. The retard drove straight off damn fast like heading to hell with his family & I went in to continue shopping with my lovely wife. My wife's face was so damn black & moody because of the incident & it made my wallet bleed whereby I bought a nice watch with a new sunglasses for my missus to mend things back.

Sigh..... I guess I need to control my temper carefully & not to blew the cap off so quickly. I just can't tolerate these retards doing this harassment actions to the disable person especially a lady!
lift my right hand and salute you bro :top:

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

But if you're temporarily handicapped are you still legible for those stickers? Or can just get from stationary shop?
normally car with OKU sticker already can use,this kind sticker u can buy at any sticker shop or stationary, but for Selangor government they already make a sticker with serial number along with secondary pass that u can hang on center view mirror (if u use/ride anther people car) this sticker u have to renew it every 2 years to apply this sticker u need to have OKU identification card by JKM . but base on my experience if car that u drive/ride dont have OKU sticker just put OKU identification card by JKM is also can be consider by the authorities.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Here is another 2 fine examples of classical mentally retarded brainless arses.

The Vios in a hotel in Melaka, already low on car park bays due to peak season & found this arse taking up 2 bays!!!!

The Merc was taken in my condo, probably this idiot was rushing upstairs to f***. Not only he is taking 2 bays, none of the bay belongs to him!!!

Attachments

fareez@wai

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This everning..front of menara MBPJ..where the MBPJ "kaki towing guy" have been??

Attachments

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Malaysia boleh but in wrong way...

sometime i will tell myself those people are too urgent that they are going to shi*t in their pant with few seconds delay...then i feel better for their inconsideration.

too common in malaysia lah...feel numb already...no matter what those fellow wont change one...
everyday also in urgent shi*tting condition....

haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today is the Day 2 of 9, We have with us here a brand new Audi A6 Hybrid, possible the one and only Optimum Coated A6 hybrid in Malaysia. As usual, new cars had gone through the standard PDI or Post Delivery Inspection which also involves waxing or sometimes polishing done by the dealership. But in this case, the owner specifically *ordered the dealership...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience