Meguiars Detailing...?

Rishy

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
Which shop in KL/PJ area uses Meguiars products only ? I remember reading a thread a while back but i cant find it now..

Details are appreciated...

Thanks...

Rishy

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
for wash and polish...

but am looking specifically for the place that uses Meguiars because after they do their treatment (every quarter year or so) i can just do a weekly top up with the Meguiars products i have...

kissmys

500 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
kepong!
Visit site
Rishy said:
for wash and polish...

but am looking specifically for the place that uses Meguiars because after they do their treatment (every quarter year or so) i can just do a weekly top up with the Meguiars products i have...
yeah bro!! i also using the meguiars product... gimme me ur contact num...

Rishy

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
you got PM :)

Rishy

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
if im not mistaken auto detailers in Section 13 somewhere does it..

anyone know exactly where they are...they got a write up in the papers today but no address...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
My friend owns the place. Can give you his number if you want to make inquiries or reservations. Pretty good work.

Rishy

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
yup...that would be great man...thanks !!

i live in section 16 and my house is walking distance from this place so would be really ideal...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Bros,

Just got word from my friend that they have a CNY promotion going on.

Step 1 : PH Balanced Car Wash

Step 2 : Paintwork Cleaner

Step 3 : M-21 Sealant Application (ultra long lasting polymerized sealant technology which replaced traditional carnauba wax)

Regular Price = RM 210
NOW = RM 120

They've got a whole range of Meguairs products for sale as well. Can even bring your laptop and log on to the net if you want to wait .

The place is called AutoDetailer Sdn Bhd. They're good, check it out. I'm fixing an appointment for myself as well!

Last edited:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
I just got back from getting my car done for RM 120. Excellent job. Took about 1hr 30mins. If any of you go, checkout the FIAT Coupe. It's their showcar.

Go for the M-21 treatment as I did. Carnauba gives you that nice buttery finish but it doesn't protect your paint much given our harsh environmental conditions. The M-21 gives you a smooth finish but offers better protection from the elements. Go ask Darran to explain lah, I'm not the expert.

Last edited:

Rishy

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
cool !

how long is the CNY promotion for ? any ideas when they open for business again ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i saw many ppl decals their car .some in front door some back ,is it too much looks bad or else? give comments thanks

i wanted to do too but looks like ... *&*& so n so buruk a bit

cause all stock parts heehe no apexi, others but if DHS nvm
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience