meguair's products

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:D there's athread bout this in the car care forum....damn expensive but damn puas hati...look for the posts...

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
cannondale,

hey, ur working at eneos (dont know how u spell ur company's name) right....and they do carry Meguairs products...does your company have Meguairs Yellow Carnuba wax in tin number 26? How bout Zaino products?

caNnonDa|e

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
yes my company got, but i am not sure about the wax that u mention, i know the company bring in gold class hard wax and soft wax

may be u can post me the tin picture :)

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Originally posted by caNnonDa|e@Jan 11 2004, 04:36 PM
yes my company got, but i am not sure about the wax that u mention, i know the company bring in gold class hard wax and soft wax

may be u can post me the tin picture :)
Bro,

Meg has two types of Carnuba (is that how you spell it?) wax…one is in a form of paste and the other liquid. I am looking for the paste in a plastic tin shaped. The full model name is Meguair’s Mirror Glaze 26, HIGH TECH YELLOW WAX.

Will try and snap a pic out of it and send it to you.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
If not mistaken saw it in ACE hardware... going for 70+
The carnauba wax in liquid form is around RM30...

caNnonDa|e

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
i know there got 2 type,, latest model accoring to their book.

gold class hard wax

gold class soft wax

both selling the same price rm 75

for those carnauba that u mention, i found that lots of brand of wax have this carnauba type wax inside.

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
narx,

thanks for the info.....will be posting the pics of it to show cannondale if its the same one..

cannondale,

i am aware of the carnauba ingredient but the one i am looking for in Meg is in the same range as Gold Class. Will post the pic to you tomorrow to verify if its the same one...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is the ultimate luxury sports car. Not just any Aston, it is the Aston Martin DBS.

Powered by a V12 (510 horses, 420 lb-ft of torque), coupled with a complete restyling of every aspect. Carbon fiber is everywhere. The bodywork, in the car, cabin is accentuated with carbon fiber and detailed with fine leather finishing.

700 watt of Dolby Pro Logic II sound system, hard drive-based navigaion, Bluetooth integration...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience