Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
yaya, can't wait for more pics

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i guess better open up a new thread for pictures...

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
ftzone, you are driving a silver/grey color wira right.?? then u left quite late on sun night right.??

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
i heard one of the organizing committee is a very lenglui gal...:itsme:
hehe^^ blackhowling.. u know i know can d la!!! enjoyed urself i c!! winning a prize last minute! reli unexpected... but happy for u!!!

evo: d gals r glad to meet u too!! hope it reli wasn't dat disappointing!:rofl:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
ftzone, you are driving a silver/grey color wira right.?? then u left quite late on sun night right.??
i left at about 11.30pm... was sunburned, stinky, low batt and no leng lui's wanted to speak to me... how dissapointed. :P

my car was the most plain looking one beside all those proton monsters. easily spotted but not attractive.

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
i left at about 11.30pm... was sunburned, stinky, low batt and no leng lui's wanted to speak to me... how dissapointed. :P

my car was the most plain looking one beside all those proton monsters. easily spotted but not attractive.
hmmm. i'm not sure of the time when i saw the car. BUT we did had chase the car. a silver wira with a spoiler. *i guess* tetapi malas sekali that car accelerate off. kakaka. :biggrin: hmmm..
we ourself also tan until like what dy. then phone battery one day K.O 3/4 times.haha.

so, will overall how was the show.? any comment.? lolx :driver:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
hmmm... how do I rate? 10pts as Max points la ok?

1. Girls 9/10 (Wish there were more of them) both models and those working @ the booths are all good looking. Not to mention hard working too.

2. Cars on Display 9/10 (however, it is quite messy... as a visitor, they do not know which area for what category of display) Maybe next time the organizer can put up catagories sign especially for autoshow competition. Eg. Proton Standard, Open Extreme, K-Car and such.

3. Special event 10/10. Inviting Hong Kong artist is a very wise move to get the place crowded.

In my 2cents opinion... this is what I may want to see next time.

As an example:
Saturday
1pm to 3pm - Lepak lepak @ autocity.. nothing to do can sit at Starbucks or Oldtown.
4pm - Drifting Demo
5pm - Lolipops Sucking Competition - Who is the best sucker champion.
6pm - Arrival of the Optimus Prime Minister of Japan with his mistress.
8pm - Audio Blasting Demo and crazy prices for audio / exibitor products.
9pm until close shop - More Audio blasting and UFO display. Lucky draw for seeing an Alien naked.

Basically a time table of events. I have no idea what was going on when I was there. I missed the chance to snap the pictures of the models when they went around booths and cars for photo session. *Sigh* or maybe that information is only given to authorised photographers?

Lastly, signs of exits. There were visitors getting stuck with their cars right in the middle of an autoshow competition. Get the guards around there to ensure those visitor cars do not enter the display area.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
my crank pulley got issues..i cant on aircond.. sweat all d way home
hahaha... then ur car & driver r 5kg more lighter that day... hehehe...

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
hmmm... how do I rate? 10pts as Max points la ok?

1. Girls 9/10 (Wish there were more of them) both models and those working @ the booths are all good looking. Not to mention hard working too.

2. Cars on Display 9/10 (however, it is quite messy... as a visitor, they do not know which area for what category of display) Maybe next time the organizer can put up catagories sign especially for autoshow competition. Eg. Proton Standard, Open Extreme, K-Car and such.

3. Special event 10/10. Inviting Hong Kong artist is a very wise move to get the place crowded.

In my 2cents opinion... this is what I may want to see next time.

As an example:
Saturday
1pm to 3pm - Lepak lepak @ autocity.. nothing to do can sit at Starbucks or Oldtown.
4pm - Drifting Demo
5pm - Lolipops Sucking Competition - Who is the best sucker champion.
6pm - Arrival of the Optimus Prime Minister of Japan with his mistress.
8pm - Audio Blasting Demo and crazy prices for audio / exibitor products.
9pm until close shop - More Audio blasting and UFO display. Lucky draw for seeing an Alien naked.

Basically a time table of events. I have no idea what was going on when I was there. I missed the chance to snap the pictures of the models when they went around booths and cars for photo session. *Sigh* or maybe that information is only given to authorised photographers?

Lastly, signs of exits. There were visitors getting stuck with their cars right in the middle of an autoshow competition. Get the guards around there to ensure those visitor cars do not enter the display area.
lolx. thanks for your "one of a kind" suggestion. next year mayb i'll try inviting some "alien car-club" lolx. about the time table, sign of exits and categories thinggy, we'll try to improve on it. i think the pictures you can fiind it in a few other auto forums and there's also some of them in here. meanwhile about those official shots, i'm not sure yet. hmmm...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
fuck la.. d whole interior smell of sweat man...sent it for fabric wash... then kasi fabreeze.. bwahahaha
not send to arc flashes meh..?? they got 5 yrs warranty ma... ehhehe....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Just want to check whether has anyone been caught by hidden speed trap and challenge the summon in court?

Was caught twice in Johor bahru; once in oct 2012 traveling 90km/h at Danga Bay area (60km/h speed limit) which I paid and again recently in jan 2014 traveling 92km/h at kulai area (70km/h speed limit). Both time by hidden camera without any warnings.

I thought that the Deputy IGP in 2011 has declared that police will stop ambushing motorists. Will the court entertain our...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience