Mean Machines is BACK!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
lola,

i just want to participate my junk in the autoshow la...hahahha... already fax the form liao... i spoke to a cute sounding gal name Mei I think... hehhehe...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
dammm...where can lai det 11..haha....btw u from Island? me too...nice meeting u yaa...what car u drive...may be i spoted b4...haha

yesterday the girl phoned me again...wah lauu...............:adore:...the sound...so soft until i need to on my lound speaker...haha
yup, from the island of pearl/heaven.... hehehe...
i'm driving old junk Honda only... u won't notice me even i bang ur car right in front... haih...

dun get addicted to those "sweetest voice from phone call..." or else, sure u'll get bankrupt. hehe....

dun tfk while hear her voice wor... hahahahaha... jk jk....

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
yup, from the island of pearl/heaven.... hehehe...
i'm driving old junk Honda only... u won't notice me even i bang ur car right in front... haih...

dun get addicted to those "sweetest voice from phone call..." or else, sure u'll get bankrupt. hehe....

dun tfk while hear her voice wor... hahahahaha... jk jk....
LOL....."tfk" too much ler that 1..haha....ohkay wait on that day we judge....:driver:

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
yesterday the girl phoned me again...wah lauu...............:adore:...the sound...so soft until i need to on my lound speaker...haha
haik,

firstly, i would like to help my colleague clarify this quote! d office phone has some problems, causing her voice to sound very soft though she tries to speak louder.:call2:

have most of you sent in d registration form yet? we'd lik to estimate the number of competing cars this year so please... :adore: please... do send in before the 20th of october! thanx!!

for those who were speaking to a female... are you sure you spoke to Mei as she is no longer the person in-charge of competitors and she has not called to any competitors as well. however she only receives calls because the forms have her name and number on it. she'll b glad to receive your calls and thank u guys for the comment... hehe^^ :proud:

thanx for your support ya! :love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The ongoing talks between Volkswagen and Proton have finally come to an end with the German party calling it quits today. This is the second time in two years that talks over cooperation have ended without a deal but VW claims it still plans to set-up a Southeast Asian production base.

The Volkswagen group and the Malaysian government have decided not to further pursue for now joint discussions about a cooperation or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience