Mean Machines is BACK!

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
Haik,

here's the page where you can download the form, print it, fill it, and fax it bac asap! Preferable before 20th of oct! we'll need to do the counters so pls help us the organizing team by faxing it in earlier, alrit!

http://m2.intrenasionale.com/pdf/mcc.pdf

for gals who would like to participate in Miss M2, here's d form as well:

http://m2.intrenasionale.com/pdf/missm2.pdf

the cars muz be registered from 12-2pm on Saturday, 25th Oct 2008. Please be punctual as late incoming cars will have marks deducted pre-judging. This is ensure all competing cars gets a fair rule and that there is no bias to particular teams. Therefore, long journey cars for instance from KL, please start your journey early. Our team will start preparing from 9am onwards, so no worries... if u're early we might even have coffee together! :wink:

PabloIceman: I do hope your car can make it to our show! once confirmed of ur participation, remember to fax in alrit! :wavey:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
haha...dun laa....we must gv ourseft surprise on that day mah....hehe

if pretty.....JINEIL2EN...what u wan 2 do huh....hehe:hmmmm:
i dun think tat day, tat gal will come back as show gal wor.....

sorry, i'm very shy 1, dun dare to talk with pretty gal... just dare to scold ugly 1 only...
i'm sinful... pls forgive me....

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
hmm... which special one??:hmmmm: is it her : (p/s) she'll be bac but not as show gal this year.. but as a sponsor for the Miss M2 pageant!

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
no...not this my fren....hehe

lola bijzu bijzu.............this is for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........

JINEIL2EN...bro i means the sound sweet sweet 1 who wokring in AutoCity....damm sweet....
yup... this 1.... wow!!! damn...!!! yews...!!! kiccss...!!! meow!!! bow wow!!!.....

Thanks bro... looking for her so long liao...

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ooo..tis one lo...hahaha........dammm...wei dun feel like going this time ler...i dono how they accept...haha

frankly says... last time, i tot she is the indon maid who ran out with guys from my house...

btw... i feel like gonna vomit........

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
hmm... now why look at those when we have this: *y torture urself? i have more great pics.. name ur choice...

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
no...not this my fren....hehe

lola bijzu bijzu.............this is for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........

JINEIL2EN...bro i means the sound sweet sweet 1 who wokring in AutoCity....damm sweet....
hey.. dat lady have great guts! i give her dat.. to be her age and come compete... she's definitely a winner of courage!^^

we are organizers! arrange an event in auto city dun mean we work in auto city. There are two gals working on project! both i will not reveal. come n c them alrit!?!?! :rolleyes:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
those great & pretty pics... seen alot liao... nothing special edy.... even talk with fren, "wei... got show gals pics wor... pretty 1,.. wanna see..??"
they'll just says..."sien edy.... almost all the same 1..."

now, i show them those fat 1's pic... still laughing until now... hahhahahaha.... they ask for more.... ahhahaha... kkakakakaka...

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?