Mean Machines is BACK!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
get a pail of bucket.. fill it with daia washing powders (the one that wont fade colors), damp the cloth with it.. wipe all interior and seats.. then rinse the cloth ... wipe again with just plain water damping the cloth.. then let it dry ... tembak with fabreeze..and put some pandan leaves inside.. wbahahaha.. settle!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
get a pail of bucket.. fill it with daia washing powders (the one that wont fade colors), damp the cloth with it.. wipe all interior and seats.. then rinse the cloth ... wipe again with just plain water damping the cloth.. then let it dry ... tembak with fabreeze..and put some pandan leaves inside.. wbahahaha.. settle!
i'm using charcoal(Newspaper at bottom) put on the floor, front & rear, then put a Thirsty Hippo inside the car, close all the windows 7 doors, let it for 3-4 hour, then using tea & coffee wrap with cloth, then put in car for a few days....

all organic & harmless... can save money as well... hehehe,,,,....

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
charcoal expensive... and thirsty hippo also suck wallet dry... so daun pandan cheap.. go neighbour there curi... dat's all... daia.. also cheap.. steal wife's laundry detergent... settle...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
drive nice car... but kedekut... hmm...:hmmmm:
this not kedekut, but saving & environmental friendly. Recycle or re-use on smart way...
can save money & save the world... Green Peace ma....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I went for my first dyno today. Here is what I got.

Then, after some road and dyno tuning. This is the result:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience