Mean Machines is BACK!

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
haik!!

October is near and yes ~ we have it again... the Mean Machines 2008! We welcome all the supporters and car lovers :love: to join us in this happening 2-Day Show on 25th and 26th OCT.

Juru, Auto-City Phase 3 is the definite place to be! Surrounded by major food and beverage outlets :eating:, competitors and visitors will experience a different atmosphere from other car exhibitions and events that are either in malls or at car parks!

The "events and activities" arrangements are still in process... Currently, for certain, we will have the Miss Mean Machines and drift sessions by Lotus Club!

:driver: So drive over and enjoy your weekend in Penang! (*you will also have Monday free as it is Deepavali) The more reason why everyone from far and wide should come over!! We are inviting everyone - competitors, exhibitors, car clubs, car lovers and anyone at all interested in this event! Come over ya!

:party:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Alright.... will be there all the way from central region :biggrin:

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
Oh.. finally got ppl reply me here.. sad sad one week d no one wana chai me?!?!?

Anyway... u coming alone or with a bunch of frens?? :itsme: d more d merrier!!!

for those who were chatting wif klhl aka khat [/SIZE[/SIZE]]in their car club forum, she was barred but ya can find her here! so ppl from altezza and other clubs, for any enquiries ya can look for her here ya!:biggrin:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
lola, u are the organizer? need to ask u sumthing.

Mywira

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
i will be there too..bcoz our team got join the competition:biggrin:
but i think my car cant join the competition..bcoz let crossbreed bastard scracth my car!!F**k!!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
cover the face, fire the base... muahahahaha

Mywira

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
"cover the face,fire the base"
good sentence ftzone..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
haik!

ftzone: yes, im part of the organizing team! wat can i do for u? :willy:

blackhowling: u attended the event last year?? :hmmmm: competing or jus a visit??

:laugh:we're still scouting for gals! if you have any gal frens interested in joining, they can sign up by loading d form from our website and faxing it in! d winner will be featured in Hypertune Magazine-Cover Page! A good oppurtunity to rise in the modelling line majoring in the automotive industry!

for those coming over to compete, i wish u all the best! if possible, do fax in the form earlier, preferably before the 20th of OCT for us to do a pre-counter! Thanx :shakehands:

Mywira

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
haha..let me post 1 for u..xD
Picture abit blur But dont see the panties..:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the max Temperature that this pad can withstand ?

How much is the market price now?

The ride is Suzuki Swift 1.5 the pad is for front brake ~

Thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience