Mean Machine is BACK '09

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
how much is the fee for public?
zth member got discount anot?
we most prolly come in a group of diff cars...the most monster one is H22A belut
xD
lol.. no need pay de la.. come come come.. plan a convoy and come together.. bring in all the monsters.. lol... have modified cars.?? if yes, come join the competition.. we are waiting.. lol.. =)

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
woah...penang kia tai kor tai :adore: :adore: :adore:
if go to Penang, pls avoid using Kia at the back of Penang...:smokin:

i'm not taikor.. just thats near my place & know the taikor there...:rofl:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I checked out hotels to stay liao
We can all stay at Tune Hotels. On that date (31 Oct) it will only cost RM23 per night.

So far in the Subang thread got 4 ppl willing to go liao.
How many others want to join the convoy?

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Hot Women are welcome to stay at my house for free :rofl:

No men allowed.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
if go to Penang, pls avoid using Kia at the back of Penang...:smokin:

i'm not taikor.. just thats near my place & know the taikor there...:rofl:
bro why avoid using KIA at penang ler :hmmmm: KILL IN ACTION :biggrin::biggrin:
wa like that need to plan go back liao..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
how much is the fee for public?
zth member got discount anot?
we most prolly come in a group of diff cars...the most monster one is H22A belut
xD
== ..PR say one ar ..Not I say one ..lol ..Hey , you guys confirm going ? ..I need to ask for permission ..

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
come come! thank you blacky howling for promoting! join him on your way down for those in KL! don't miss out this event ait! this year we're adding a gymkhana... no no no...not d one like ken block in a subaru but by the vintage cars! it is really cool... especially if u c an austin cranking up to start!!

new on the list currently would be a charity ride by super cars. they'll be there to display... but before that, they'll be ferrying orphanages for lunch! that's wat we have in plan! so dun miss out on their arrival!

i'm sure u guys are waiting for the schedule! we have a tentative one ready but do give us a week before we officially post it for everyone's reference~

on the competition side, we have added a new category. so now, we have 6: k-kar standard, proton standard, local wild, open standard, open wild and vip! we're opening more choices now and for more opportunity to win. do not hesitate to load the form from Malaysia Penang Mean Machines 2009 Motor Show Modified Car Motorsports Event Car Show Highway AutoCity Juru

we also have subsidiary titles, yet to be confirm. I hope you'll get to see it by next week as well.

reservations for hotel rooms are filling up fast. if you have a problem getting a room, do call us to help you arrange. we'll be more than glad to help!

last but not least, i will constantly update this forum with more news and updates! so do stay tune here and feel free to post any questions ait!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, i'm planning on to retrofit my Perdana V6 headlamps but it seems that I need to remove my bumper to get the headlights out...anyone here familiar with removing a PV6 bumper? Thanks...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience