Mazda 808 Coupe 13B NA ROTARY FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mazda 808 Coupe 13B NA ROTARY FOR SALE

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
nice car....my lovely rotor....if i have the cash now i will buy.....anyway goodl luck 4 ur sale bro:burnout:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
just wondering how powerful is this Engine 13B NA RX 7 rotary ? what is the horsepower and the gas consumption ?? thinking thinking thinking to talk to the owner..hheee
just talk to the owner thru phone. dont be shy....:biggrin:

atkt

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
Serious buyer. please contact direct owner, Leong 016 3980683 for more details
thanks....

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
huhu..i got this 808too. 4 door ..planning to swap with twin turbo 13B..but looking to this car make me shy (this is rare...2 doors...). so anyone who buy this...just wait for my car be ready...we shall meet........ BUMP!!:burnout::burnout:

jdmparts

Dec 21, 2005
skazareth,

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you really should not waste your money on a 4-door 808. It has got to be a two door model to replicate the RX3. This is the same as the Suzuki Swift conversion to Caltus GTI or Mazda BG to Interplay 210. It simply got to be 2-door otherwise nothing special.

Further, if you should ever put in an RE, it must not be a single or twin turbo but simply an NA version like the one in Leong's car. This is the way to go the RX3 was!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TC Euro Cars, the sole distributor of Renault Cars in Malaysia launches the Special Edition of the best-selling Megane RS 250 Cup at the newly opened Renault Flagship showroom in Section 13, Petaling Jaya. Williams F1 Drivers Bruno Senna and Valtteri Bottas were on hand to unveil the new car.

<!--more-->The Special Edition was conceived for Megane RS customers looking for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience