Mazda 3 MPS performance parts - anybody looking?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the torque steer thing can be significantly reduce by using solid rear engine mount and better suspension setup(at least a sport spring). and yeah those FD2R or Golf GTI are much popular since people talk about it alot so they are so overrated. These other FWD fighter like megane RS, focus st, mps are much more underrated.

im not choosing MPS because i think its the fastest car.. i see potential and boot space.. maybe some FMIC and exhaust + ecu tune, i can have alot of fun on track day..:driver:
Well for FD2R at least it really can produce very fast lap times in Sepang TTA, so not that overrated I think. MPS should be much more comfortable and practical to use than FD2R or Megane RS but not as practical as Golf GTI due to the manual transmissions. Golf GTI though might give more headache for maintenance and repairs/less reliable.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well for FD2R at least it really can produce very fast lap times in Sepang TTA, so not that overrated I think. MPS should be much more comfortable and practical to use than FD2R or Megane RS but not as practical as Golf GTI due to the manual transmissions. Golf GTI though might give more headache for maintenance and repairs/less reliable.
Sometimes need to owe something different an less in the market like your Mark X too.....hhahahhaha

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
yeah.. youre rite.. i think the correct term for FD2R is "Overpriced".. :banghead:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yeah.. youre rite.. i think the correct term for FD2R is "Overpriced".. :banghead:
Over priced, yeah I kinda agree in that. But not as over priced as GT86/BRZ!

sometimes it feel good to drive something different which is rarely u sees on the road..
Yup, that's one of my criteria last time when deciding to buy my Mark X. Only 4 options for RWD cars available at that budget with 6 speed & >200HP: Mark X, Lexus IS250, BMW 325i, and Skyline 250. BMW 325i is too common plus I don't trust BMW reliability! Skyline 250 is on the other spectrum, way too rare hence also risky for maintenance and repairs, plus I don't really like the look. IS250 is a bit smaller rear space yet heavier and a bit less powerful, plus I don't need all that luxury. Hence the Mark X was the most suitable, very reliable and still relatively easy to find parts, decent performance, yet not too common on the road. :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Smooth V6 on the Mark X.. versus the raging MPS... I wouldn't dare buy MPS... don't know where to find spares. At least the parts for the Mark X is common -- excluding the body.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Smooth V6 on the Mark X.. versus the raging MPS... I wouldn't dare buy MPS... don't know where to find spares. At least the parts for the Mark X is common -- excluding the body.
Probably order parts from Mazda Malaysia lor.
Mark X body parts also not difficult to get nowadays, got several chop shops to provide. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have this Steelmate Alarm. I am not sure but I believe it's the 898G model. This alarm came with the car when I bought it 2 years ago. So, I don't have the manual. I tried Googling for it but I still can't get it. A seller in zth also said that he doesn't have the manual online but can try searching in YouTube. I found a few videos but it wasn't what I wanted (but at least I know how to use the remote start function now after 2 years). I even went to a few accessories shop that sells...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience