Matrix brake probem!

silversurfez

Jun 16, 2009
hi guys. would like to ask my dad's matrix 1.8 is having some braking problem. sometimes the abs light comes on and off all the time. also, at times the brake pedal seems to 'harden' up when 1 apply brake. its very dangerous for an old timer to drive around. when i send the car to the mechanic, he cant find out what's really wrong. he even ask me when no brakes only come. by that time i think the car crash into some1 behind already. i hope any1 out there can help me out b4 its too late. thanks in advance!

silversurfez

Jun 16, 2009
i have tot of that, but sadly budget problem! as u know, sc is not cheap. i was hoping any1 out there who has been thru this problem might be able to help...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hmm, i kena the ABS light thing before...but since its under warranty, make some noise towards the manager and problem solved...he said alot matrix is like that due to some wiring issues....its faulty so replace some harness/relay for free

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro, trying to have a check on the ABS sensor at the wheels. If 1 of the sensor it not working it might also trigger the ABS light....about the brake harden up..izit like when you press the brake pedal with the engine off a few times then it hardens up?

silversurfez

Jun 16, 2009
hmm, i kena the ABS light thing before...but since its under warranty, make some noise towards the manager and problem solved...he said alot matrix is like that due to some wiring issues....its faulty so replace some harness/relay for free
oh, jus change relay will do? hmmm... if just relay, i dont think will b expensive rite???

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Bro, trying to have a check on the ABS sensor at the wheels. If 1 of the sensor it not working it might also trigger the ABS light....about the brake harden up..izit like when you press the brake pedal with the engine off a few times then it hardens up?
yes.... just imagine no brakes during emegency! u need 2 pump the pedal hard a few times then only the caliper bites! is this got anything 2 do wif the abs? coz i notice this problem only arise when the abs light is showing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Satria 1.3 ( 4g13 ) Upgrade to 1.8( 4g93 ) by half cut
i wan to ask....1.3 straight go to 1.8 can use pass it by kopi duit or not? ^^:biggrin::biggrin:
maybe how much kopi money i have to pay it ???:hmmmm::hmmmm::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience