Matching sports spring with stock absorbers ...appreciate feedback

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
that's one mofo huge wheel well.

With lowered springs I think you're at a sensible height. Why not take some pics and show us la?

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

With lowered springs I think you're at a sensible height. Why not take some pics and show us la?

LOL....Mofo huge wheel well....Lol.....But i also dont know why so big the gap....but now ok la...not as low as i wanted...but i think it looks better now....

Pictures ahhh....Have to wait la...coz everytime balik rumah already dark....morning always rushing to work...hahahaha...

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Hellozz...As requested....The front wheel arch is not 1 fist size from the rubber....The original wheel arch design is really huge...What u guys think?

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

I think it looks low enough. But is the floor uneven or something? The front seems a little more elevated than the rear

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I think the ground is pretty even. I cant tell if the front is elevated though. Looks level to me. Hahahaha. Eye problem. So review still on??? Hahahahaha!!!

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
What review? Remind me again?

Ooooppppssss....My bad...Thought it was you who joked about the review in previous page...But is actually gunerzzzz who mentioned it....Hahahahaha....

Now that i've done my springs....Wonder what next project to do??? Hmmmmm

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
looks lowered already.. you should have measured the height from centre rim hub to the fender edge, before and after.. this way you will know how much the springs lower your car.

from the picture, the rear looks lower than front.. but this is probably due to the original setup is already like that:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
looks lowered already.. you should have measured the height from centre rim hub to the fender edge, before and after.. this way you will know how much the springs lower your car.

from the picture, the rear looks lower than front.. but this is probably due to the original setup is already like that:

Yah man....Kind of regret never measure. Was kinda excited about getting it done, and forgotten to measure it before the springs.

Yes you are right. The rear wheel gap, even before springs, has been smaller compared to the front. I think ori setup is like that. But from the pics, i think it has lowered. But by how much i dont know. Looks better now coz the front wheel gap is not mogo huge anymore. About 5cm-6cm from the rubbers.

But the ride has definitely stiffen and the handling is better now. The road feedback to steering is much better now. Loving it.....

Looking at what to do next......Downpipe perhaps??? Hahahahha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It's a turbo?

Depends on your budget. But you'll need a new thread already since this is specifically talking about matching springs with abs.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
So i just start a new thread called "Modding 408 Turbo"???

Thank you guys so much for all your comments and advise......

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
So i just start a new thread called "Modding 408 Turbo"???

Thank you guys so much for all your comments and advise......
time to get a piggyback ecu to release a bit more horses.
my firend is using the 508 turbo and the engine does not feels like a turbo unit.
it smooth and very powerful indeed.
so,u can imagine wht more horses will do rite?
just make sure u stay within the gearbox torque limitation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I using 4g93 dohc. change lighten crank pulley better performance or adjustable cam pulley?? need 4g93 sifu guide for technical modification engine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience