Car Shops and Services

MASTER GLAZE MEGUIAR's car detailing

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
Meguiar's car detailing home service.
tired of ur car being scratch at the cheap car wash?
or them using cheap wax on ur car for a bad finishing and a do it again job after rain falls???
we provide 24hours 7 days a week car detailing service.
we are using only the best products from US like Meguiar's and Mother's.
our 3 steps will really bring back ur car to showroom condition.
3 steps=wash+polish+wax 2 coats+tires,rims,trims.
normal price range from 140 to 480rm contact me for the price
please do not compare my services with the cheap carwash that u can find everywhere in kl
they use cheap products and will spend less than an hour on ur car.
it takes between 4 to 9 hours to fully details a car.
simple wash or wash and quick wax
engine dry cleaning
interior detailing
rims,trims
contact dennis at 0173814412 for more info on our location and services.resonable price and satisfaction guarantee.
using my own car as a show car to show u and test our products before using it on ur car.
crazy monthly promo of the month,3 steps stage 1 wash,polish,wax any car,any brand and colour at 180rm only bring some shine to ur ride cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
ahaha how can u speak without knowing how are my services???????cheaper means cheaper quality right?????i tell u what i ll do half of the car and ur putra heights buddy or urself will do the other half then we can compare.we ll add picutres and people will be the judges.u dont even know the quality of my job and u come to my add to comment like a child.bring it on i like challenge.when ever u are ready!!!bump!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience