Manually Installed Fuel-Pump disabler switch

Jan 16, 2006
I've read it somewhere in ZTH that ppl have installed a custom switch that disables the fuel-pump. It got my attention but I wasn't able to find one in Penang. Someone kindly point me to the right direction. :)

Thanks in advance.

Oh and btw. Is it safe? As in will it 'accidentally' cut-off the fuel when you DON'T want it to? :shocked:

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
your_average_joe said:
I've read it somewhere in ZTH that ppl have installed a custom switch that disables the fuel-pump. It got my attention but I wasn't able to find one in Penang. Someone kindly point me to the right direction. :)

Thanks in advance.

Oh and btw. Is it safe? As in will it 'accidentally' cut-off the fuel when you DON'T want it to? :shocked:
actually you just have to buy a simple electronic ON-OFF switch. Finding the proper wire would be the prob. Check the ECU wiring diagram to locate the proper wire.

Yes, installing this switch does come with a risk.

your_average_joe

Jan 16, 2006
That is what i'm afraid of. Would really suck if the thing decides to turn-off on it's own whilst driving :X-:

Instead of tapping wires from the ECU, I'm sure there's a way to do it directly from the fuel-pump. 'Branded' immobilizers are way over my budget.

This switch coupled with a steering lock and pet cobra will make one hellova anti-theft system :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know where can I re-wrap my steering?

Can those cushion shop do that, any idea how much they charge?? Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience