LazyMF

Known Member

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
So far so good.

Czech Republic not as that strong without Nedved & Rosicky, but they do have a countable keeper Petr Cech who earned them the opening win.

Portugal keep on attack without thinking much of their back against Turkey.

Both host nations did give a good fight.

Germany defender Metzelder a bit shaky due to long injury lay-off.
But midfield & attacking wise is good.

So far Germany the best... wakakakakakakakaka.
I won 3 out of 4 games.
:rofl:

Lopot

Known Member

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
My money is on Holland...without Cannavaro in the 4 backs...italy is not as strong as they were in the world cup...summore with materazzi playing....aiiihhhh....pray hard he won't get red card in this opening game...

LazyMF

Known Member

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
I'll take Netherlands.

Thinking of France.
But not so confident, high possibility of a goalless draw.

Time will tell :stupid:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I remember SAF mentioned abt having another left sided players to prepare for the post-Giggs era... So, Ronaldinho definitely is a great choice!!! He needs an new environment to pick up his career again and of cause, he needs a strong character manager (SAF) to help him rebuild his self-confidence!!! But, b4 getting him in, Ronaldihno himself need to answer few questions as to what he really needs now!!! If he can put away all his party going attitude, then there is no better club than ManUtd for him to re-peak his career!!!

But if he wanna to continue his celebrity night life, then we do not need him as I afraid with Rio getting close to him, we will have 2 of the Biggest night clubbing football mates in the world!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz... :biggrin:

Not sure how much Barca will demand for Ronaldihno?! Or will he b included in the Cash + player swap deal for our Ronaldo?! If he is value more than 20mil pounds, then i'll say forget abt it as its too big a risk to carry!!!

With him in and a good target man up front (Benzema :biggrin:), can you guyz imagine what will it b like for us next season?! Ronaldo who?!

LoLzzzzzzzzzzz....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
As for Euro 2008, my pick will b Portugal!!! They look good in both attack and defend...

Would love to watch Italy vs Holland game, but its too late for me... It will b a very tight game, as Italy always very tactical and Holland is yet to find their feet yet... So, scoreless draw not a surprise to me...

France vs Romania will b a good game too... Would love to see how Benzema do in the tournament... But Romania will b no push over as well!!! They have got Mutu to bring them glory!!! So, am going for a score draw, Errrrr.... Mayb 1-1!!!

Whoever lose a game in this Group of Death, they will face a tough tough job to get through!!!

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
italy will be d top of d group,their defence is superb... france n holland will fight for d 2nd spot anyway... romania maybe darkhorse,let's see their 2nd game turn what...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

ajik8953

500 RPM

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sigh!!! Most of our summer target look set to join our rivals over the Europe and England!!! Joao Moutinho is being chase hard by Barca and Chelsea, Veloso on the verge on joining Milan, D. Alves have confirm that he will b heading to Camp Nou, Lahm staying with B. Munich, Bosingwa goes to Chelshit and Aaron Ramsey leaning on joining the Gunners... What de hai is happening?! Are we being affected by the Ronnie saga?!

SAF, please move fast for Benzema!!! PLssssssssssssssssssss.... :adore:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
err.. man utd always kene pancung when trying to sign player.. sigh.. wait until euro finish n see wht SAF will do.. hehehe..

go orange go.. :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Now Ramsey goes to AFC!!! For more than 5mils AFC offered Cardiff!!! Must b worried by the 6+5 rulez huh, Mr. AW?! Tht's why u r so desperate!!! Hehehe... Good luck to u!!!

Its strange market as Spurs onli have to folk out 4.7mils for Dos Santos, who have got a La Liga season under his belt with many expect him to b 1 of the world stars in the future!!!

For the Ronaldo saga, SAF have urge the board to increase Ronnie salary to 150,000 pounds per wk in order to keep him!!!! Mmm... $$$$$$$$$$$ And that cibai RM just manage to table a 60mil pounds offer for Ronnie and not what we all expected - 100mil pounds!!! Fuck off u cibai hai RM!!! :thefinger: U think we ManUtd never see $$$ b4?!

Other than that, Bravo to Spain and Villa for their win!!! Coooollll!!!

Now my favourate teams to watch in the tourny are Portugal and Spain!!! :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
kanasai this RM.... playing mind games. Anyway.. not going to be bothered wit it.... just good thing i didn't put Ronaldo on my jersey. :P

anyway... finally the spanish team is firing all cylinders.... first goal for cesc rite?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,i'm plnning to mivec my 4g93p,ecu 2468.

u guys out there done this modification b4,pls give ur opinion,and advise.

the pro and cons??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience