Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think we are still pretty weak in the forward line!!! So, we need at least a striker... If Saha gonna move, then we might need 2 especially with Ronnie future uncertain!!! Oso, i do believe next season Ronnie will not score as many goals as this season... Its a 1 off thingy for him... Very very hard for him to maintain that kinda goal scoring touch, to b frank!!!

Then, with Pique left us, SAF wanna Brown to b a back up for both Vida and Rio... So, on the RB side, we onli have Neville and Simpson... Occasionally Brown as well... So, we might need someone here too...

With Silvestre rumours to b leaving us, other than Sheasy, we do not have any good quality cover!!!

Midfield is our strongest area, but from some reports, SAF might wanna to bring in another left winger as he prepares for post-Giggs era!!!

I remember after our 1999 Treble season, SAF didnt reinforced the team very much and few season after that we were way in behind of others in Europe!!!

Yeah, there r concern abt Messi fitness!!! But, to me he is the closest thing to our Ronnie in terms of wing play... We need someone who can inspire the team... Ribery is a good choice as well as Queresma of Porto... Am actually preparing to lose Ronnie!!! His heart is no longer with us... Hard to take it as a ManUtd fan, especially the season he just gave us!!! But, what can we do?! Money talk!!!

Now i just hope we can get Benzema from Lyon... To me, he is the missing piece of our puzzle!!!

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1253267.ece

So this gonna be the end of the never ending transfer speculation?

It's ok for me. You want to go, you are welcomed to leave.
Football is about teamwork & team chemistry.
Ronaldo was brilliant last season for scoring 42 goals that led us to Double victories.

Without him, Man Utd may get a tough season like those years without Cantona & Beckham... the magic of ultimate 7?

I ttrongly believe there is someone else capable to wear Reds 7 jersey.
If SAF get a new striker & 3 of our strikers score 20 goals each, then we are competing for the title.

SAF, ask for $$$ from Real Madrid, they should pay a lovely sum for Ronaldo.
Cash in + players swap is the best deal.
Sergio Ramos is a must in this case, a tall & talented young defender.
Diarra & Robinho, i have no comment.
Maybe a 80mil pounds + Sergio Ramos...???
Or 60mil pounds + Sergio Ramos + Diarra???

With this money, we can break the bank for Benzema.
As Storm mentioned, he is the missing piece in our squad.
Yes he is. His finishing is good. He has the ability to hold the ball, to dribble, to pass. And he is young enough to improve further.
Or, Santa Cruz will be another option.

Then of course we need a RM & a cover for LB.
Which SAF need to figure out the suitable candidates.
Is it going to be Fletcher? or Hargreaves? or Bentley?

Hargreaves could play there as he did few times last season, which was impressive.
Then the focus will be a CM who can play both as RM & DM.
Or maybe, it is time for Fletcher to shine...

Sell Ronaldo off as he insisiting he loves to play for Madrid... :thefinger:
Meet you Real Madrid next season ECL, we're gonna kick you (Ronaldo) out.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its tough for us all ManUtd fans to see Ronnie out of our team, as he was our BEST player over the past 2 season... He brought lotsa joy for us and trophies to the club!!! With him on the pitch, the game will b better entertained!!! But, his heart is set on moving onto RM, so we cant do much except getting the amount of $$$ + players in return that we deserved!!!

The good thing now is Barca is in the race as well... This will further jack up the selling price easily for another few millions... Let's see what happen later...

As for Santa Cruz, i think its pretty possible move as I afraid Manucho might b having another permit problem to play in England!!! As SAF have always stretched, we need 4 top class strikers in the team, so with Saha going out, both Benzema and Cruz will b a very very good addition when Ronnie funds come in!!!

Besides, I love to see Miguel Veloso too... He can play in DM, CB and LB!!! So, basically his is a much 'better skill' Sheasy for us... Veloso is very compose on the ball and he do have that Portuguese flair in him as well!!! Value ard 16mil pounds...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Fuck Ronaldo la. We still won trophies after trophies after some great players leaving manutd. So.... go Ronaldo if you want to, and Manutd will continue winning titles.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
My mama say, again... But this time different thing!!! She wanna me to stay now!!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :biggrin:

Another Twist As Mum Now Says Ronaldo Will Stay

Cristiano Ronaldo's summer move to Real Madrid is very much in doubt after his mother hinted that he will not leave Old Trafford...

The Portuguese ace has been heavily tipped for a move to the Spanish champions, with Ramón Calderón seeming capable of just everything to lure him into his ranks.

The former Sporting player said today that he would like to play for Real Madrid as long as the Merengues were willing to offer him and Manchester United what has been reported for the past weeks.

However, Ronaldo's mother - who famously backed a move to Madrid in the past - seems to have put an end to this endless saga by affirming that his son will not leave the British outfit.

"He is fine where he is. Only God knows the future, but it's certain that he will continue in Manchester," Dolores Aveiro told TV station TVI.

With Manchester United uninterested in selling their star, who is currently in Switzerland with the Portuguese national squad, chances are that Cristiano Ronaldo will wear the Red Devils' shirt at least one more year.

Luis Mira
Source: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=725073

Now his mum said it all differently again!!! But i still think Ronnie's heart isnt with us already!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
But Cruz r very cost effective!!! For Blackburn, 3.5mil pounds with 20+ goals return, its way better than D. Bent, Anelka, Crouch, Torres, Adebayor and many others!!! :biggrin:

Now Cruz is being value at ard 10-12 mil pounds and a proven goal scorer in the EPL... So, it represent a good buy although his name is not as glamour as others in the world stage!!!

If Ronnie goes, SAF shld build his 'new' team ard Rooney this time!!! Get players that can play ard him better...

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Just leave all these to SAF & his staffs.
They should have more experience.
:biggrin:

I'll just focus on EURO 2008 tomorrow onwards.
God wish Turkey teach Portugal a good lesson...

SAF, all the best.

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
why dun we get ronaldinho instead? although he was out of form but with his reputation,he can bring a lot to united!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
All our summer transfer plan have got to be 'KIV' as Ronnie saga will affect us!!! Whether he goes or not, we need to solve it soonest!!! Cant b dragged on too long as our original 'targets' might b hi-jack by other clubs!!!

By the way, what u guyz think of the Euro 2008 so far?! Good?! Too late for me le, so i mainly watch the reply onli!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat hari raya
after a long break celebration, its quite an adjustment back to the norms, my buddy whom a car crazy & loves cars, expressed his intention of learning to maintaining his own white ride & pick up some DIY car detailing tricks of the trade

in the course of meeting, we inspects his ride, paint condition - (2 months old, only wash twice by the service center as he knew the tragic ending of prolong road side car wash)...after following my blogs for months, he is well informed &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience