Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guyz, the Ronnie Saga just getting worst & worst now!!! Sigh!!! 1st, that cibai RM keep saying they wanna sign Ronnie... Then, the Portuguese Coach Scolari have told Ronnie to go to RM... To react to that, SAF have said he will personally visit the player on the Portuguese camp soon... After that, Glazer told the world that they will rather rot Ronnie on the reserve than selling him to RM... But what really pissed kao me is, Ronnie himself saying his decision will be made in the next few days!!! What?! KNN... What decision?! So, Ronnie actually thinking of going?!

I have got all the confidence where he will stay with us after our season end with a Double trophies!!! But, Ronnie himself just refuse to shut off those rumours and this have caused all the stirs... If he is firm that he will b staying by telling off the press, things will not get as worst as it is now!!!

Sigh!!! Of cause as a ManUtd fan, i would love Ronnie to stay with us for a long long time to come... But, as SAF have said many many times b4, NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB!!! So, if he is to leave us next season, i have got not problem provided that ManUtd get what they deserve!!! 100mil pounds + 3 RM players in Robinho, Sergio Ramos and M. Diarra!!! Let them have Ronnie!!! :biggrin:

Another superb newz to me is that, ManUtd will break bank for Karim Benzema - The People, UK!!! Hahaha... Tht will be great together with the 3 RM players for next season!!! :party:

Besides, Evra new deal is finally done!!! Yahooooooooo...
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...vra-agrees-year-contract-United-55k-week.html

Any thoughts?! Or are u guyz sick of Ronnie Saga?! Am sure u all will!!!

Last edited:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
hurm.. only ronnie knows what he want for.. everyday u can see d transfer rumours against ronaldo, can't be avoid.. but from my 0-cent opinion, if he (ronaldo) want to go to RM, jus let him go.. we still have nani & anderson (SAF should expose them more next season).. sell ronaldo at 100M and get 3 players (sergio ramos, lassana diarra & robinho) would be really good deal.. hehehe.. :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The Red home kit will b going on for another season as its just newly launched last season!!! Not sure will there b any new ECL kit for us after winning the trophy!!! Frankly speaking, i dun mind them having it as i see it as a collector item!!! :biggrin: Time to have 1 to show off!!! Hahaha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nice to read on!!! :listen:

Fergie must be cool over Ron's future
TEAMtalk's Ian Watson feels Manchester United already have a ready-made replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo if he joins Real Madrid this summer.

So Cristiano Ronaldo will reveal to Manchester United and the rest of the world where he believes his future lies within "two or three days".
Funny that. I thought he already had a year ago when he signed a five-year deal at Old Trafford?

Regardless, Real Madrid's less than subtle pursuit of the Portuguese star appears to have achieved its objective and turned the player's head.
Whilst it is not yet a dead cert, it seems likely that Ronaldo, having won everything there is to win in England, will come clean with his desire to swap Manchester for Madrid and achieve a life-long dream of wearing the white of Real. But if Sir Alex Ferguson has anything to do with it, judging by his recent comments, it might just as likely be the white of Leeds.

The United manager has already spoken out over the constant rumours and in particular, Real Madrid's shabby conduct - but the tone of his latest outburst, suggesting the Glazer family would be happy to see a "player sit in the stands just to prove a point" indicates he knows Ronaldo's heart is elsewhere.

In all honesty, would the Glazers allow Ronaldo to rot while picking up the tab for his huge wages? No. It makes no sense for any club to keep a player who no longer wants to play there and if Ronaldo states that is indeed the case, then a deal will inevitably happen. And to be fair, it just wouldn't be the summer nowadays without a United player packing his bags for Madrid.

But United hold all the aces. If Ronaldo wants to go so badly, he better hope Real reciprocate, because they are going to have to make some big sacrifices for his signature. Ramon Calderon, the Madrid president, has already suggested that the La Liga champions have the financial clout to do a deal with United, and Ferguson will no doubt push Calderon to see whether he has the cash to back up his bravado. Some say Ronaldo will become the world's first £100million player and while a deal, if it is struck, will not reach those dizzying heights, any transfer will not just break the current record fee of £46million, it will completely obliterate it.

What good though is a truck load of cash to United? Without getting into the intricacies of club-levied debts, the Premier League champions don't need the money. So what else have Real got that Ferguson wants?

One rumour doing the rounds last week involved a possible £40million cash deal plus three Real players; Robinho, Mahamadou Diarra and Sergio Ramos. Of the trio, Ramos is the most enticing but still, if the champions of Spain are happy to let them leave, why would they be good enough for the champions of Europe?

No, there is only one player United should demand as part of any deal - but Madrid will not like it.

Iker Casillas is one of the top two goalkeepers in the world, and within two years, will be the best on the planet. He came through the Real ranks and is seen as an icon at the Bernabeu. For all connected with Madrid, to see Casillas leave would be like watching a member of the family walk out the door. But Calderon comes accross as a bloke who would sell his own Grandma to get what he wants so an agreement could be reached. And if they want Ronaldo that badly, something or someone has got to give. Perhaps that someone is Casillas.

Edwin van der Sar has been a superb servant to United since his arrival from Fulham but despite his penalty heroics in Moscow he is no longer at the peak of his form or physical condition, not surprising given the Dutchman is pushing 38-years-old. Ben Foster, the apparent heir to van der Sar's throne is good, but not great. Casillas is 27 and has 10 years in front of him, frightening given keepers don't reach their peak until their thirties. For a decade, the last-line of United's defence would be in the safest of hands, no small matter when you look at how long it took and how many keepers fell by the wayside at Old Trafford before van der Sar came along.

Sixty-million pounds plus Iker Casillas, to me represents a good deal.
And what is to say United have to spend any of their income on finding a replacement for Ronaldo? It is generally accepted that the former Sporting Lisbon trainee is the best player in the world so the simple fact is he can't be replaced immediately. Not like for like. But could the man to fill Ronaldo's boots already be plying his trade at Old Trafford?

Nani is Ronaldo's junior by two years and he is essentially what the 42-goal man was three years ago - raw talent. He has shown he has the ability to beat his man in a similar way to his compatriot, has all the trickery but lacks an end product - but so did Ronaldo, now look at him.
They are so similar in fact in the way they play that it is hard to see both prospering in the same team. Ferguson obviously saw Nani as a longer term replacement when the inevitable happened and Ronaldo moved on. The only problem is the United boss did not forsee it happening quite so soon. But given that a large number of United fans had written off Ronaldo as a show pony only a couple of seasons ago, what is to say that given time, Nani cannot prosper in the same way his countryman has?

So with almost a ready-made replacement, United could go about blowing what cash they receive on strengthening other areas of their European Cup and Premier League-winning squad. A striker is apparently a priority for Ferguson and with the cash at his disposal, he could go out and pay what needs to be paid for Dimitar Berbatov or Karim Benzema, and still have plenty left over for whoever else he feels like splashing out on.

Yes, on the face of it, the Red Devils without Ronaldo are a weaker side. But if Ferguson plays the game correctly, the number seven's exit could actually be what takes Manchester United to the next level.
Source: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1778_3640666,00.html

So.... What u guyz think?! I believe Ronnie mind must b somewhere else but ManUtd... :banghead: And it will b hard to see him go... But this is football world!!! Mmm... Sigh!!! We shldnt b in all this after winning the ECL trophy!!! We shld b shopping ard for other great players for next season... KNN R. Madrid!!! Cibai!!!

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
dude, honestly, if Ronaldo wants to go, by all means go ahead. I rather have Iker in the squad with a lesser known effective winger and a good cheap striker. Although i dunno where to find that. lol.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
SAF have enquired Roque Santa Cruz again, in the regions of 15mil Euros!!! M. Hughes looks certain to join Man Shitty soon, so its a big possible that we can get Cruz on board!!! So, this might just b the 'good cheap' striker that all are hoping for together with Manucho!!! :biggrin:

Big Sam might replace Hughes at Blackburn!!!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
man utd still d best team in EPL and europe without ronnie next season.. lotsa potential youth in our squad.. :smokin:

Last edited:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
I always thought that he will leave Old Trafford especially during the world cup incident with Rooney but he stayed and proof to everyone that how professional person he is eventhough he became public enemy no.1 at England. Well...life must go on...but there is no point keeping a player that don't have the heart to play for his club. If he does go, i wish him good luck...he has been a good servant to Man Utd ( not as good as gigsy tho).

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Err... Even if Ronnie staying, RM will still come back next Jan 09 when the mid season transfer market open again and then the end of next season!!! They just will not go away until Ronnie goes to them... Cibai!!! So, better CASH IN on Ronnie now and life goes on...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ok, now Ronnie will stay with us... For another year, and he said he will go after next season!!! Sigh!!! What's the different here, that he leave us now and telling everyone that he will go next season... I just cant imagine how the match going fans will react to him when he play for us next season... Will they jeer him off as Ronnie heart is clearly not with us, even if he stay for 1 more season...

SAF, pls do something... What will the value like if Ronnie leave us next seaon?! How much can we make, for next season if he stays?! Or will it affect our income, since Ronnie have stated that he will leave after this?! CASH IN on him now, and get the players ManUtd needs... I think that will be better...

On the other transfer newz, we have managed to agreed terms with Cardiff City for their Aaron Remsey!!! Now waiting for the player to agree his playing terms plus medical...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Now Barca is interested in Ronaldo too!!! :biggrin:

Marca: Barcelona Want Ronaldo Too

Madrid-based sports daily Marca claims that Barcelona will become favourites to prise Cristiano Ronaldo should Sandro Rosell be given the chance to run in a presidential election this year.

Manchester United have stated that the superstar is not for sale, but it is believed that there would be little the Premier League champions could do should he state his desire to leave.

At Camp Nou, the current regime face a vote of no confidence and if the club members support that in a forthcoming referendum then elections will be held.

Rosell, the former Blaugrana vice-president and Joan Laporta's running mate in 2003, is already considered to be a favourite should that happen and he could woo the voters with the promise of landing Ronaldo.

According to Marca, the man who wil certainly run in 2010 to be president of Barça, should elections not happen this year, has several aces up his sleeve.

One key factor is Rosell's close friendship with Ronaldo's agent, Jorge Mendes, who he knows well from various previous deals, including the one that took Deco to Camp Nou.

If he were to win this summer, with September a likely date, then the new man at the helm would look to install current Portugal boss Luiz Felipe Scolari as coach at Barça when his contract expires with the national team.

Ronaldo is known to have a great relationship with the Brazilian and his influence in the deal could be huge because the pair work very well together at international level.

A third, and equally important element, is Nike. Rosell was the head of the sportswear company's operation in South America and has many contacts and connections still with the organisation.

They would push Ronaldo to join Barcelona and play in their kit, rather than to move to Real Madrid, who are sponsored by Adidas.

All this hypothetical, but Ramon Calderón must be hoping that Joan Laporta manages to retain his position at the Catalan giants to avoid having to take both Rosell and Sir Alex Ferguson.

Steve Michaels, Goal.com
After stay with us for another year, we should sell Ronnie to Barca and get Messi in return!!! :party: Fu*k Off u RM!!!

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
MU will be a bit hard to retain d crown if without ronaldo... like without beckham last time... but MU doesn't really like those tricky players anyway... no problem in premier but in uefa champion league,a little affected cos need those tricky player such ronaldo to bring extra buzzzz to d team!

MU no need to sign any player at d moment cos d current squad already strong enuf... nani,anderson n co... will bee mature next season...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as I see from caburator engine, the intake of the air got a pipe which is connected to the ezos piping area
and I think the purpose is to suck in hot air to the caburator is it???
then y we change to cool air??

i need convince!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience