Manchester united football club

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
To be fair to Torres, I have been quite impressed by his performances. I think he could have done better...if he had joined United instead of Liverpool. With our style of play and the quality of service he will get from our players, he'd have scored a shedload more than he did at Liverpool. If they were honest, Liverpool fans would agree with this statement as well.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Torres's technical ability and eye for goal is equivalent to RVN's during his prime.
One aspect of the game that Torres is better is pace.
That guy is quality and it's money well spent.

Then again, there are many other fish in the pond.
i believe if we can get the likes of Benzema, Huntelaar and what not, the impact will just be as great.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... Rumours saying SAF is eyeing the 50mil pounds move for Fabiano, D. Alves and M. Richard, b4 he start his summer holiday next week!!! SAF wanna the club to act fast just like last season, so that he can off to holiday with a greater mood!!! So, will it again be the smoke screen or will it be real?!

On the other hand, Pique move to Barca is now official... Its a 5 mil Euros deal... Next on the move will b Saha, Silvestre and F. Campbell!!!

Any comments guyz?! Sigh!!! No Benzema for me (very disappointing!!! As i think he will b the BEST suited to our current formation)... Or even Huntelaar... Havent seen much abt Fabiano, but knew that he has got pace, good header of the ball and have 2 great feet!!! Hopefully he will be our final jigsaw in the puzzle together with Manucho, leading our forward line!!!

2 new defenders (D. Alves & M. Richard) in the summer?! A bit strange!!! Am more concerning abt our LB position as once Silvestre opt to join L. Blanc at Bourdoex, we will b light in coverage on that position!!! But it will b great to watch both D. Alves and Evra bombing up and down on the flanks!!! Cool~~~~

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
thing is, i am sad that Pique is leaving us.
He's a huge potential.
Though i must admit that Rio and Vida is too strong a combination to shuffle with.

Sigh, after Rossi now it's Pique.

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
yerp very sad to hear pique leaving us but that's the best for his future.. nothing much we can do maybe we can observe his performance wif his new club.. hehehe.. :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
There were some reports saying SAF was angry abt Pique once he started the talk with Barca abt his return... Tht's why we hardly see him play for the last few games especially when Vida was out due to injury!!! B4 that, SAF was praising him and said he will have not doubt in throwing Pique straight into the 1st XI at any games... Mmm... SAF must b very disappointing abt his move!!! As lotsa ppl think Pique move back to Barca is not mainly for 1st team appearance, as Barca themselves have got lotsa good players in that position!!!

Anyway, all the best to him!!! And as he have said in our official site, See u in the European Champions League Final next season!!! :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nice clip and good to hv another round of review of Manucho goals!!! Me too, think he will b a good addition to our team and he will offer something different from what we are having now!!! Or, put it this way, he will not be a worst option than Dong F.Z.!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :biggrin:

As for work permit, SAF once said he will be trying again to get it for Manucho so that he will be able to join the team in the coming season in time!!! Fingers cross, hopefully we can get it this time!!! Else, he will b on loan to other club for much longer time...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hohohooooooooooo... What a great great review of the greatest come back for ManUtd!!! Thx for sharing!!! I can still remember all those matches when i watching them LIVE!!! Of cause, the KENG of them all is always the ECL Final against B. Munich!!!! Every time i watch it, when Solskjear scored, i always get very emotion!!!

Hahaha... We are still over the moon for our 3rd ECL win!!! :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Silver,

Hahaha... Our historic "Holy Trinity" statues in front of our Old Toilet stadium!!! Hahaha... It looks like 3 drunken Gay frens hugging each other right in front of Sir Matt Busby!!! Hehehe... Just Joking, no offence to all ManUtd fans ya~~~ :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've 1 HKS 3037 turbo need repair, the bearing come out oredi.. any workshop is the most recommanded or anyone here can pm me if u're doing repair turbo service..
roughly how much if repair this kind of ball bearing turbo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience