Manchester united football club

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
whoahahaha..... congrats guys!!!!!!! man.. at least waking to watch while having high fever really worth it. hahaha.

champions of europe!!!!!!!!!!

man ronaldo.... i knew he was going to miss the penalty. :P. Anyway.. great save fr vds.... infact we could have wrap up the game on first half.... although.... chelshit could have gotten the lead twice in 2nd half.... scary.... neverthless.. still winner, not matter if u win by a mile or cm..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
:party::party::party:

MANCHESTER UNITED The 2007/08 Champions Of Europe!!!

Yaaahhooooooooooooo... Finally we manage to become Champions of Europe again!!! Am just Fu*king glad that in my life i'm able to see ManUtd lift the Champions League trophy TWICE!!! Woooooooooo... Yeah, Mr. Gti, when we won it, i cried like hai too!!! Too emotional for me or all of us ManUtd fans!!! It means a lot to us, to the club, to the players, to the manager, to the coaching staffs, the Busby Babes and everyone link to the club!!! Am just glad that we made it again in the 50 anniversary of the Busby Babes!!!

Before the game (10pm nite), I beg my son Cristiano (Mine is Cristiano Ang!!! :biggrin:) that he score us a goal in the final... And much to my amusement, he notch his head and agreed!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz... From then on, i knew Ronnie gonna score a goal in this final!!!! So, when he did that with the header, I screamed til everyone woke up!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL................... Crrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo......................

Yeah, i got to admit its really very tense game for me as a fan... When the game went into extra time... I hardly can breath!!! And when it goes to Penalty kick, my heart nearly STOP!!! Then, Terry missed iT!!!! And VDS saved Anelka kick!!! Sigh!!!! I started to CRY!!! Yeah, crying like my 1 yr old baby when he poopoo his diaper!!!

Champions!!!! Champions!!! Champions!!! Still cant believe it!!!

Yes SAF, finally u can proudly say that this is your BEST team ever!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Bloody hell! What a game!

Watching that match was so exhausting...and not because I had to wake up in the middle of the night...no. But because it was such a epic roller coaster of a match. I got dragged through all sorts of emotions throughout the match. There was nerves, fear, excitement, expectation, confusion, exhaustion and finally and most importantly jubilation.

The match had it all. It had great football, had nail biting moments, had controversy and drama. It was just about the best display of English football there can be. The power, the pace, the skill, the atmosphere, the tension and the passion. Everything on display by quite rightly the two best teams in England.

United dominated the first half, no doubt about that. We went out all guns blazing at CSKA London. And quite frankly should have been 3 - 0 up at halftime. First a fabulous header by Ronaldo. It had to be him. It was his season. And he answered his doubters yet again by delivering in a big game. Then 2 gilt edged chances that we failed to put away. And then right about halftime, CSKA London gets a couple of lucky deflections to put Lampard through and a slip by van der Sar (thanks to the dodgy pitch) left him stranded when Fat Frank's shot went past him. Chelsea were very lucky not to be dead and buried by halftime and we were unlucky that it was level.

The second half, you just knew Chelsea would up their game because they were appaling in the first. And they did. They had much more sustained periods of possession and pressure. They didn't fashion clear chances and looked most threatening at set pieces where their size advantage was evident. United's defence stood tall. We also got a big help from the goal posts which denied Chelsea twice. But United, although under the kosh for long times in this half, also fashioned the best chance and I don't know how Giggsy didn't score from there. Great defending from Terry though.

The pitch was obviously causing all kinds of problems to the players, who were slipping and getting cramps all over the place. The weather certainly didn't help much. And going into extra time, they mustn't have fancied it.

Extra time was interesting, with tired legs everywhere, mistakes were likely and each team exchanged weary jabs at each other, waiting for the opportunity to pounce, which never came. Then Drogba decided to be an idiot and got himself sent off by slapping Vidic in front of the officials. Embarassing episode of handbags really.

Then it goes to penalties. And really, I didn't want for it to go to the jackpot of penalty kicks. It was terrible and agonising. When Ronnie's pen got saved, I was dead worried but strangely I didn't get the feeling that we've lost. The hope in my heart was strong. And the other lads really stepped up to the pressure and took great penalties.

When up stepped John Terry, the Chelsea captain, to take the penalty which would take the cup back to Stamford Bridge, I couldn't bear to watch. I covered my eyes with both hands. Then I heard the fans screaming and I thought have Chelsea won? Then NO! The commentators said he missed it! Holy Shit! what a let off! And all the pressure swings back over to Chelsea. Up stepped the big Dutchman, Edwin van der Sar, who won the Cup with Ajax, who denied Chelsea in a penalty shootout in the Charity Shield, who came up with the big save to deny Anelka and Chelsea and send all of Mancunia into sheer delight and jubilation.

We've won, United's won! Manchester United are Kings of Europe once again! We are the European and English Champions! What a feeling! What a team! What a club!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Silver, nice write up again!!! Bravo!!! :biggrin: :adore:

We were on the edge, when Terry walked up for that kick!!! I looked into all Chelshit players face... They were all dull and just doesnt look like a Europe Champions in de making... Whereas, all ManUtd players face were 'red' and lively, got the Champions look!!! So, i was very confident that Terry gonna miss it!!!

Terry step up, place the ball and VDS standby on the goal line... When Terry ran up to the ball, i saw VDS move to his right... Then Terry slipped and his kick hit the post!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz.... I jumped up and cheers abt it!!!!

Then i told myself, VDS will at least save 1 penalty kick... And i was right again when he denied Anelka!!!

Hahaha... Great to b Champions Of Europe again!!! Great to see Sir B. Chalton lead the team up to receive the medal!!! And i was surprised that he refused to 'wear' the medal when Platini offering the medal to him... Mayb he was telling Platini that this medal is for all other Busby Babes and ppl who left us 50 yrs ago during the crash... :adore:

On the other hand, i think i saw A. Grant throwed 2 of his 'Loser' medal up to the crowd!!! Anyone can confirm this? Anyone saw it as well?! Mmm... I think he is sure of being axed by RA!!!

On the side note - Sorry Fat Frank!!! We r all very sorry that u hv lost ur beloved mum last mth!!! And to let u score a goal in the final, its the BEST everyone can offer to u and ur mum!!! But the night hv to belong to those who lost their life 50 yrs ago in the Munich Crash!!!!

Cheerz!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
When we missed the 2 chances (Tevez & Carrick + another one from Tevez) i thought fucking, pls take the chances or we might live to regret it.
Unfortunately, we really got punished. Chelshit were barely in the game and they got lucky and levelled.
As many of you thought so, we should have been 3-0 up, home and dry by halftime.

Then came the second half.
It was an agony, a pain a cancerous feeling watching this half.
Everyone just went missing and we started pumping long balls in anxiety.
It also didn't help the fact that Chelshit were starting to click into gear.
I was really feeling terrible, i feared that we would slip when it matters most.
I even text a good fren of mine (who's a manc as well) that i really don't feel good with our performance. If this go on, we could be up for disappointment, so i thought.

And when they hit the post, then the bar, you know what i thought?
Hell, it's de javu ain't it?
It's just the same like Barcelona 99 where our life was hanging by a thread.

Finally we got a bit of our rhythm back after Lamp hits the bar.
And when Giggsy's tonjol got cleared off the line, i almost turn bald - because i was pulling my hair so hard that u won't believe it.
I was jumping and running around just to keep myself warm as i was fcking cold and my palms were sweating like mad.

Then came the penalty. Gosh. I didn't know Tevez and Carrick was such competent taker.
And Ronnie missed. Such irony ain't it? Can you imagine the headlines of papers all over the world had Chelsea won it due to Ronnie missing it? I can already think of a few - Hero Turns Villain - Wonderboy not so Wonderful afterall.
But hell, i was jumping when VDS got his hand to Cashley Cole's kick. I thought he saved it and it was such a waste he didn't get enough on it.

Just like Silver, i couldn't bear to watch Terry's kick.
But i managed to get a glimpse and when i see it hits the post, i was shouting DESTINY! It's our DESTINY this year that we will win it. Can you imagine Terry aka Mr.Chelsea missed the penalty that could clinch the title? It's our Destiny this year i was fking sure.

Thereon, i was pretty much calmer. I kept on telling myself it's Fate & Destiny that we shall lift it.
Whether u believe it or not, i know Le Sulk's gonna screw it.
You can see from VDS's face he's gonna make a save as he hasn't make one after 6 attempts. Look at how he motivate himself right before the kick plus the fact that you can see Le Sulk was sulking before the kick.

The rest, like they say, will be penned into our beautiful history.
My head was on the floor, hair was being pulled (again)
And without invitation, tears of joy came and paid a visit.
=)

Last edited:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
And hey, i think that the fact that Dogbar got sent off helped us clinched the title as well.
Had he still be on the pitch, he would have taken one of the kick.
Fat Frank, Balak, Dogbar. The candidates are too strong actually. They are all usual takers.
Whatever it is. Fuck it and chill out la. Enjoy man. I've got my entire collection of jerseys ready for the month!
Gonna buy some soon!
Come on fellow Mancs.
It;s hightime + it's our rights to BRAG now.
We earned it after we gone through so much!
Sigh! High Blood pressure and Heart attack!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Did anyone notice that just about everyone in the media were going for a Chelsea victory before the game? Some were less obvious than others but you could sense the Anything But United mentality. A lot of them didn't care about Chelsea, they just didn't want United to win. And I don't even want to mention the sheer bitter ABU-ness that was shown by the ESPNStar office. Disgusting.

I was kind off pissed off but glad at the same time. When people write us off, it usually means we'll shove it down their throats. Feels good, feels fucking good.

How'd you like it now you ABU cunt licking, shit eating, bitter bastards? I hope all of Mancunia will take the opportunity to gloat, as much as possible, obnoxiously, right in front of them, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Manchester United are European and English Champs. Also better than your team. DEAL WITH IT.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Yeah, especially that Fatty Massfield in the ESPN!!! B4 the game John (The Host) asked him his pick - Chelshit... During the Break, Fatty M said Chelshit all the way... Then the Extra time came, he again said Chelshit will nick it due to their fitness... Fu*k!!! When asked abt the Penalty shoot out, he again said Chelshit will do it... Diu...........

But, i got different view on all this... When the commentators / Pundits sided on our opponent, ManUtd will hv better chance to win the game as bets will b sway from our side to the opponents after listening to those 'Powderful' talks by them...

Then, in the normal time 2nd half, Chelshit powder back into the game and almost dominating us... Its also a good sign with the same theory... Those who love betting on 'Jalan' will definitely changed their mind after seeing Chelshit performance in tht half... So, deep down my heart i kinda know we hv a chance to win it... Hahaha...

To me, Bookies always hv a big say in the result, believe it or not... :biggrin:

Guyz,

Nice to hear from your side of the story during the game!!! ALways interested!!!! Hahaha... Who else wanna share his?!

BELIEVES - MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hey Guyz, 1 Q from me... How u all rate Carrick performance on the night?! To me, he did ok... Average... Mmm... 7 for me to rate him... But in some rating he got from papers n sites, its pretty bad!!! Any comment?!

Oso, since the ECL is settle now... Am waiting for the good transfer newz from SAF!!! Hahaha... Hopeful for some surprise great new signing out of no way!!!

Cheerz!!! Still partying!!!:party:

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
nerve wreaking eh... i still watching the penalties over and over again. hahaha.....

i read that they are trading saha off for valencia

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
before the ecl, i was looking back for the cheritysheild 07/08, and vds had a hat-trick save again chelshit........

normal first half is shoik to watch from both side, and congrate to ronaldo also......and bad luck/finishing from carrick and tevex......

normal second half is not good compare to first half.....not much good shoot from us, but chelshit got 2 almost send us early home.......LOL..........both side no luck in normal time......

penalty, i really thought vds can hat-trick save again.......when rolnado miss it, i thought bye bye soon, and suddenly terry walk up and his turn to take the spot kick, take the captain armband, adjust it, and ready>>>>ohssssss miss, this i laugh like mad..........LOL

then i telling myself chelshit is gone.........and vds save it for us........

CONGRATE to all the MAN UTD fans

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
now epl &e ecl crown are with us.. what a tremendous season guys.. hihihi.. hope SAF will bring some good signing next season.. our defend last nite played well but sometimes miss focus, mostly recomend SAF find another good striker (tall) that can pair with rooney next season.. :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day guyz,

actually, this is a simple DIY that anybody can figure out & do it by themselves..

i post this thread out of my 'bored'ness .. hehe

so, plz bare with me :biggrin:

p/s : if u have any question/suggestion, do post it here :wink:

Things u need :

1. The Grounding Cable Kit (mine is HKS)
2. Spannar
3. Allen Key

1st Step

Disconnect your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience