Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~ I stop writing here for almost 2 months now! Many things have changed for the better for ManUtd and yessssssssss, finally LvG is gone and Jose Mourinho being appointed as our manager!!! In Jose (Mr. Big Mouth) I'm sure the glory days will be back to Old Toilet real soon~

It's super exciting time now as the transfer market is finally open for the new season, and yes we are quick off the block this time under Jose! 1st, Eric Baily, a young And promising CB have signed for us! The position that I strongly think we need to strengthen by replacing Blind to partner Smalling at the back! According to reports and pundits, Baily is a strong, physical, quick and skillful CB! Hopefully he will be a great addition to our club!

Next up is Zlatan Ibrahimovic! The deal just been confirmed yesterday and he is currently going through his medical with the club at the time of writing! Wow~ Zlatan coming to town! I think it would be a great signing for us because we need someone with top class experience to guide the likes of Martial and Rashford up front! With more than 50+ games a season, Zlatan signing is very important! Rashford is good but he will not be able to play all games for us, so with Zlatan in Jose will be able to rotate the trio and keep the team fresh!

Other than that, what' even more exciting is the imminent deal of Henrikh Mkhitaryan from BVB! The playmaker and goal scorer of the highest quality! With him in, our team will defo be stronger in the coming season~ Mkhitaryan can play on the right midfield (another area we need strengthening), No. 10 or as a deep laying midfield... He is quick, with great vision, skillful and is a good goal scorer too!

Next up, reports said Jose will be looking to improve the central midfield! Pogba, Matic, Kroos, James, Kante and etc have been mentioned and linked~ To me, Matic will be the most practical 1... The other 3, if Jose can get them will be great bonus!

Can't wait for the new season to start under Jose as he have made it clear that he wants the attacking football back! And throughout his managing career, all his teams were equipped with strong and organized defense! Exciting! Then also hope to see young players like Rashford, Fuso-Mensah, Januzaj, Lingard, Velera, CBJ and etc can continue to be developed under the new management! Our future looks very bright!

GGMU and go go go Jose Mourinho!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great 2 weeks for ManUtd fans as we were fast off the block by making 3 important signings in the summer after Jose Mourinho being confirmed as manager! The latest signing being Henrikh Mkhitaryan from BVB! And our summer shopping haven't stop there as Paul Pogba is expected to make his come back to ManUtd after he left under SAF era... Exciting times~

But best of all news for me is the confirmation of Jose ending Rooney hope of playing in midfield for us in the new season! Sick of the debates anymore, Rooney just not a proper midfielder that we are hoping for! I believe Jose will have his own idea as in where to play him best for the benefits of all parties! It will defo be a big fight for Rooney if he wish to start regularly! No more favor from the manager or club anymore...

Other than that, I would like to talk about Schweinsteiger and his performances in the Euro and semi final... To me, Schweinsteiger still look the player he was! Midfield general with experience, vision, leadership and composure~ I think he did real well overall in the Euro and deserved lots of credits too given his injuries before the tournament starts... But it was a sad ending for him yesterday where his out stretched hand inside the penalty box resulted a penalty to France and from there on, the whole picture of the semi final changed! It was a huge mistake by him no doubt! But it shouldn't take away all the hard works he had put in in this Euro for Germany... He was so great where he was controlling the whole game for Germany from the start, screening their defense and dictating the tempo of the match!

So I hope Jose is watching all these and give him a fair chance in our midfield by bringing out the best of Schweinsteiger! His experience and leadership would be very vital and useful for us in a long hard season ahead especially that we are competing in the Europa League too... I don't think Jose would priorities this competition, but we still have to put out a good team to compete! So this is where players like Schweinsteiger, Mata and Carrick would be very useful!!!

Come Sunday will be the Euro final btw France v Portugal! I hope France will be able to win it for the their nation after the IS attack... But most importantly is that we are gonna entertain by a great match!

After the Euro, time for Pogba deal to be wrapped up and looking forwards to the new season under Jose Mourinho!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yahoooo~ Finally the EPL is starting again tomorrow and ManUtd will be playing on Sunday away to Bournemouth! And also we have won the 1st trophy under Jose management last week in the Charity Shield against Leicester! other that than was the little transfer of Pogba to ManUtd have been completed too! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

With the season starting, my best line up at the moment for the players we are having will be: DDG - Valencia, Smalling, Bailly, Shaw - Herrera, Schneiderlin, Pogba - Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic, Martial... The formation will be 4-3-3...

And please no Rooney and Carrick in the starting line up! With them starting, it will just hold back the full potential of this team that now pack with power, pace and intelligent! Both Rooney and Carrick will just slowly down the pace of the team... Both them can be our impact subs in the 2nd half!

Yes, hope remains high for the new season under Jose with the squad properly strengthen now! It wouldn't be easy as all rivals have added to their squad too but, I believe it will be a great season for us with all the right ingredients now assembled together!

GGMU~

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Would prefer MU to concentrate on winning the 2016/2017 BPL and FA Cup instead of the Europa. At least winning the BPL it will guarantee them a spot on next season's Champions League.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I Found Silver Perodua Viva >> WQM 780 , car is located at pantai dalam , once u pass Kerinchi Lrt station go up towards Old Town White Coffee , the same road goin to Pantai Panorama Condo , car is park on the road outside the condo in that condition. I was going to my dads office in Pantai Panorama and notices this 2 ays back , anyone lost his/her car pls go check.

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get sumbody's car back thx

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience