Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Yaya, defo bcos Bilbao dumped us out of Europe and SAF really started to scout on their players!!! Same goes to Benfica's Gaitan!!! He played 2 great game against us n get noticed~~~

As for the holding midfielder position, we need someone in to share Carrick work load next season or someone who can possess the ball well when we r winning or holding out for a result... I think SAF see Pogba as 1 of d ideal player for tht, but d problem with Pogba is he have got a "big head" where he is pondering abt a move to Juve with better $$$~~~ If he agree to sign an extension deal, for sure Pogba will see more game time in the coming seasons... Other than tht, players like J. Martinez, M'Vila, Herrera, Strootman n etc being linked to us, r good at tht position... Else, we have got D. Petrucci coming through d youth system!!! 1 of the most promising young Italian in our rank!!!

And yes, we really needs a back up for Evra especially SAF is planning to loan Fabio out for more 1st team experience in the coming season... Forgot tht we still have got De Laet in our rank, who can play in the LB position too... De Laet have been back to our squad after a short spell on loan earlier in the season... Then Fryers is not signing up his contract as well, so he might b sold...

Besides, i think SAF might give Ryan Tunnicliffe a chance in the 1st team too... He is another midfield star in our reserve team tht is doing well for few seasons now... Its abt time to promote him or else he will go out on loan for more experience...

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

And i would LOVE u guyz to see this!!! Amazing!!! Ronnie on Scholesy!!! Haha... This is how good Scholesy is!!! To me, i think he is our player of the season... Yes, Valencia been great lately as his work rate n assist on the right r 1 of the main point tht we r winning games... Then the Giggsy EverGreen story!!! Rooney 30++ goals in a season... But none more important tht Scholesy's vision, presence (as he brings the BEST out of Carrick n he calms all other team mates down in d game), skills, experience in dictating our game n his positioning play!!! Although he play just d 2nd half of d season, he still d BEST by miles~~~

Source: Album Tanpa Nama | Facebook

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
Everton's line up looks strong! But so does our starting 11. I bet it's gonna be a close match! Lets claim another 3 points and put pressure on the noisy neighbour!! Glory glory Man Utd!

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Disappointing result. I kinda expected a twist at the end of the season. I just didn't expect it to happen so soon, against Everton. To score 4 goals and only manage a draw, is really very disappointing. MU forwards played well especially Rooney and Welback combo. But the defenders were f**king stupid!! Sorry but I just have to let go of my anger. Evans really sucked big time in this match. I hate saying this about my team players but I am just too disappointed with the way they played. 2 goal cushion and they blew it. I know bookies may have something to do in this match just to make the league more interesting. But its just too much for me to take!!

Despite all this, I still feel we can still make it till the end. I really hope Wolves do smtg to redeem themselves against MC. MU will beat MC next week and win the title. Really hope this happens. We have to shut MC fans' mouths after they beat us at OT.

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
We were very complacent defensively today. A great challenge indeed for us at the Etihad. With their excellent home records, 2 points drop out of 48 points possible. But nothing could stop us. The 20th title is ours. Seat tight and be patient bros!

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
what a game guy..... we manage to lead by 2 goal but everton equalize less than 5 minute.... sigh~~~ 4 this match, diz what i watch...
1. nani- i know he has score a beautiful goal, but at the same times, for me he not good enough for defending tonight. For 1st 2 goals everton, i blame on him. why he didn't push/mark very tight for hibbert. He juz let hibbert make a cross. his too relax on defensive position.
2. rafael- i gonna put my blame on him for everton 4th goal. he just watching pienaar get ball. why don't you mark on him????????

I was worried watch this game since 1sthalf kickoff because everton start very well until we lead by 3-1.. But in the end of story, draw!!!! Maybe de gea conceded 4 goals tonight coz his too 4 focus on his "new hairstyle". LOL:rofl::rofl: Or because SAF laughing too early. Hehe....

Every ManU supporters just believe that united can beat Shitty at ethiad. Hopefully they can bag 3 point. But its not a easy task right?? Why la didn't win tonight and we just hope that united can get a point from ethiad. Easy STORY isn't????

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Man utd can win at Etihad?..Dream on, can't even beat Everton at home ade..I was f**king furious watching them squandered their lead, everton dun really need to push hard, our players just dun bother to mark them tight enough..Great, now we r just 3points difference, if they manage to beat us at Etihad, then the title is theirs..I really dun understand y fergie rather starts with Rafa rather than Jones..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a game yest at Old Toilet!!! Couldnt believe my eyes tht we have got to place d ball at the center of the circle n start d game for 5 times in a match at Old Toilet!!!! When was d last time we did tht?! Huh?! We onli have got ourselves to blame for putting our own team, fans n ppl associated under such a huge pressure now!!!! This game tarnished all d hard work being done earlier in the season, where our defensive unit is being put under the microscope all over again!!! =.="

I was wondering was it SAF tactic having problems or d players tht r responsible for such a result!!! Why whenever teams keep pressuring us from d start n limited us spaces to play, we always faltered?! Tactic problem?! Or our players not good enough?! It happened many times this season against Benfica, A. Bilbao, Wigan n now Everton at Home~~~ We r ManUtd, with d players we have we shld expect every tough tactics thrown at us n still play well... So, why n what happened actually?!

As most of you r spot on, our attacking play r almost at its BEST in yest game with some free flowing 1 - 2 passing, great understanding btw players n very clinical in front of goals... But our defensive play let the whole team n fans down, BIG TIME!!!! Yeah, i was very angry as well when all this happened in front of my eyes!!! 4 of our defenders were to b blamed for all d goals tht we conceded!!! Yes, Nani shld hv closes down Hibbert for the 1st 2 crosses... But he was covering Evra all d way from upfield!!! And Evra was caught jogging down from d center slowly in this 2 occasion!!!! >.<" What d hai was he doing n thinking?! Then Rafael was caught lapses too with his lousy marking!!! With him playing, we have to always expect these things happened!!! He is good at piling forward, but super lousy in marking n tackling!!!! =.=" Then both Rio n Evans were very clumsy in marking Jelavic n Fellaini... They gave them too much spaces in our box~~~

We were leading with 2 goals twice in d game, but failed to protect d lead twice!!! Yes, i believe tht complacency strike us!!! Rafael n Evra defo r amongst d players with tht attitude!!!!

ddv_nk12, Bro, i have d same thought abt Bookies too, even b4 the game!!! I was talking to my uncle who visited me yest b4 d game... I told him tht i had a feeling tht Bookies might strike n bring d title race closer b4 d season end... >.<" Too bad, this really happened!!! But based on our defensive performance yest, we do not deserved to win either!!!

Any how, we r still in front with a 3 points lead at the top!!! So, GOD still give us chances to win this season title n all this r still in our own hands!!!! We need at least a draw at the Etihad to maintain d 3 points lead, and we need it badly as our goal diff r way inferior than Shitty's!!!! When we heads to Etihad, we needs all our heads to b right!!! We needs to b fire up n play as a unit, as a team!!! Pressure will b defo on Shitty, as they MUST win the game to stand any chance of going back top... So, hopefully SAF will get his tactic right!!! We have seen how RM went to Barca to get a very positive result!!! They play with fire, fighting spirit n determination n will to win!!!! So i believe if we wanna to b a champion this season, we need those BELIEVE too~~~ And i'm very confident tht we will b able to do it!!! ^.^

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Continue on our transfer front, A. Bilbao is unwilling to sell their price asset in I. Muniain, so if ManUtd is to buy him we have to pay d full amount of Muniain buy-out-clause at 29.5mil pounds!!!! Wow~~~

Source: Manchester United Told to Pay £29.5m for Athletic Bilbao Starlet

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Totally blew it away...really can't believe my eyes that a game where we are leading 4-2 can be equalized to 4-4....
A real disappointment and real pressure and stress now. Just 3 points away from Man City..

Either that, they are just trying to make the game more interesting by lifting up the cup on the day they beat
Manchester City? :biggrin:

They are too relax knowing they are leading 4-2...is not the 1st time they are like that...each time they lead
a big gap, they tend to relax...never learn...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We shld all calm down now n really no points talking abt our mistakes in d Everton game, although we r all disappointed with it~~~ =.=" I guess all players must b feeling worst than us as they have thrown away their huge advantage away in d space of just 2 weeks~~~ Leading from 8 points then n drop to just 3 now!!! But as i said b4, we r still favourate with d leads!!! So all players must realise now tht they have d responsibility to rise their game n finish off their job by clinching the title for themselves, the club n all fans!!!

Yes, Shitty defo have a better n stronger team than us and we knew this from d start of the season... With Tevez back n Aguero seems to hit form at the moment, our game at Etihad look like a very tough mission... So, SAF must make sure he got his tactic right n motivate all the players by playing with the right attitude n fighting spirit!!! In a derby game, d form book always go out of d window so Shitty recent form count for nothing!!!! All we need is to avoid defeat at the Etihad and we will stand a great chance to retain d title!!! Can we do tht?! We did it once earlier in d season where we beat them there in the Etihad in d FA Cup game!!! So, i believe we will b able to do tht again!!!

Shitty must come to us n score as its a must win game for them!!! So, there will b spaces for us to explore n expose!!! Shld we stand back defending tightly n counter attack them at the break with great speed?! Or shld we do what Wigan n Everton did to us, play d game at their face n never give them chances to hold the ball too long... Attack them from d start?! Hmm... This is what SAF need to decide... With the players available at the moment, SAF do have many options~~~

So, pls stay calm everyone!!! In SAF n all d players we trust, as we have always did!!! SAF will win us the Battle for sure~~~ BELIEVE!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

ehdrian,

This is for u!!! Hahaha... Source: Sir Alex Ferguson impressed with Lille's Eden Hazard - Goal.com

Hopefully SAF will go all out for Hazard n get him in soonest in d summer b4 d Euro 2012 get started!!! Else, it will b very problematic especially if Hazard have a great Euro~~~

Besides, there r newz from SAF camp saying tht they r furious at Benfica for giving out false info in Gaitan newz where they told d world tht Gaitan is heading to Old Toilet!!!! This newz have been denied~~~ So chances of landing Hazard become brighter now!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Thx bro for the link..The price tag on eden is very high ade now, if he performs even better in the EURO 2012, i think the price will become even unimaginable..i gv up hope on retaining their 20th title after the draw with everton, i'm just hoping fergie signs Eden and Javi, or either 1 since fking glazers wont provide much fund for the summer spendings..i think they need another well established striker, just in case rooney injured and currently chicharito is out of form, cant rely too much on welbeck, gonna gv him some time to be as good as rooney..Any strikers rumoured to be fergie's choice?..

fel

Jul 1, 2010
Johor Bahru
i think we need to get in midfielders and defenders as well, since giggs and scholes are getting old, we can't only rely on them for the next season.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
We need better defenders that can really run and good physically...our defense really speechless...
It was damn disappointing each time when it is crucial for them to win...hopefully they make it
back for us by beating Man City....we have played till this far...is just a waste to throw away
what was supposed to be ours...

Attacking wise is already good enough...defense has always been the problem...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
No~~~ There is no notable striker being link to us just yet!!! I think Berba is defo going but i do not totally rule out Owen staying with us for another year!!! Owen fit into what SAF needs at the moment if he can stay healthy as he do not mind sitting on the bench for most of the season... SAF see Owen on d training ground everyday, so he knows what Owen is capable of~~~

Personally, i would LOVE A. Madrid Falcao to come to us!!! I think he have got all u needs in a great striker!!! Falcao is quick, always alert, have got 2 powerful legs, great in d air, great ball skills n physically strong too!!! But this will never happen with what SAF is planning to do with our team at the moment where he is concentrate on youth n Falcao will not b cheap!!! ^.^ Welbeck n Chicharito will come good next season~~~

As for midfield, i think SAF is defo looking at an attacking player... In Hazard, he can play on d left n behind d striker (similar to Rooney but Hazard stay further up field)... Great skills, can score goals but oso can create them... Now SAF hv voice up abt him n his ability, next up will d depending on Hazard!!! If he come out n say he wanna an Old Toilet move, then things will b easier~~~ I think its a tactic by SAF n co to single him out~~~ And read btw d lines, SAF did mentioned tht he was there for other players as well... Hmm...

And if $$$ is no object, i would LOVE to see Bastian Schweinsteiger in our engine room!!! He is a very good n strong midfield player in d world stage!!! I think he is d closest thing tht we can get in Keano mold~~~ Or a young n powerful Lan-par/ Stevie G!!!

Besides, I'm still feeling bad tht we have missed out Mizut Ozil to RM last season... Or Mayb Ozil himself oredi set his mind in joining RM as what SAF said~~~ For just 13mil pound then and u get Ozil quality!!! Superb business by RM!!! If u guyz been following him, u shld know what Ozil can do on d football pitch!!! I admire him a lot~~~

But both Bastian Schweinsteiger n Mesut Ozil will not b coming to us~~~ =.=" Bastian Schweinsteiger have just signed a new deal with his club b4 d start of the season n for Ozil, he is at a great club n on d edge of achieving success!!!!

I hope P. Pogba will sign a new deal with us, as SAF really see him as d player to share Carrick game time for the coming seasons... We can see d potential in Pogba, if he decided to go then too bad... We have got to look at else where for a player to play in tht role as Carrick is not young anymore~~~

As Vidic is gonna b back for next season, i really dun see SAF will b going into d market for a new defender except for d LB~~~ With d way SAF trusted Evans, he will b our long term central back no matter we like it or not!!! Tht's y i hope he keep on developing himself n cut off those stupid mistakes tht he made b4... Then i think both Jones n Smalling have been very unlucky with injuries this season... B4 they got injured, both them been our regular RB with some great reliable showing!!! Both did get praises from footballing world... To me, both them have always been better choice than Rafael!!! Too bad tht Rafael happened to b fit at the later stage of d season, so SAF decided to give him a succession of games in d team to build up his confident n partnership with Valencia on d right side... But he didnt seems to learn much or improve well, still reckless in tackles, clumsy in defending n lousy in marking at times~~~

As for LB, we really needs player to challenge Evra!!! Evra have been below par for most of this season as he has been caught wondering ard for his defensive duty at too many a time!!!! Yes, he is very good at going forward but as i always stress, a defender priority is to defence~~~ Else, SAF shld just play another winger there to b good at attacking!!!! Rumours lately linking us to L. Baines of Everton for just as minimal as 5mil+ pound, which i think will b a superb deal!!!! Although Baines is not a very fancy name in d footballing world, he is solid n quick... And hv got lots of experience in EPL and not to mentioned his great free kick ability!!!

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Not gonna write much abt our derby game come Monday, so let's just have more transfer talk!!!!

Shinji Kagawa is being linked to us again, as report saying B. Dortmund is planning a replacement cos they r concede losing him in d summer...

Source: Borussia Dortmund line up replacement for Manchester United-target Shinji Kagawa

Update abt Hazard talk!!! Saw some comments from fans abt Hazard interest by SAF... Many said its very strange tht SAF will ever let d world know abt his target player(s), as its very contrasting to his method of working for d past years~~~ So 2 conclusion on tht: 1. The deal is oredi wrapped up for sure~~~ Else, SAF will not b telling the world abt how great Hazard is!!! Hmm... I'll b very happy if tht's d case!!! 2. Others said its a smoke screen!!!! Actually SAF is trying to nego for other player(s) n he uses Hazard as smoke screen to divert d medias attention!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ So guyz, which side of talking r u buying?! Haha...

Source: Why United can win Hazard race - Latest News - Shoot

And we have been linked with a shock transfer with Pepe of RM after our Everton showing!!! This is something new!!! Haha... Read this on NanYang paper today n i managed to dig it from d net for u all to have a look... Haha... Pepe?! Why will he b coming?! Hmm...

Source: Man Utd ponder shock move for Real Madrid's controversial Pepe - Yahoo! New Zealand Sport

Cheerz all!!! ^.^ Have a great day ahead!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Fantastic ties in d ECL semi final games for d past 2 days... So, we will have d B. Munich v Chelshit in d final instead of d mouth water RM v Barca tie!!! Hahaha... I guess Bookies may hv pocketed hundreds of millions over the 4 games (2 semi finals with 2 leg each)...

Bravo to Chelshit for being able to achieve MIRACLE for beating Barca over 2 games on aggregate!!! Ever since we lost to Barca in d final, I have been waiting to see if there will ever b a team good enough to beat Barca over 2 games... And much to my amusement, its d aged Chelshit tht did it over them!!!! Hahaha... Over d 2 games, i never rate their chance at all!!! But they hv been fighting hard for it n believes made things happened for them!!!! Great stuffs~~~ To b able to beat Barca, u really needs everything from Super good luck, Olympic gold medal diving skills, Oscar winning theatrical showing n most importantly goals!!! And d Blues have all of them!!! *RESPECT*

As for RM v BM tie, i know its always a very tough encounter for both club and it proven to b 1... Bravo to BM for winning d right to play in d Final n its at their home ground this year!!! If they can win it, it will b a fantastic year for them!!!! As for RM, same goes with Barca, i think d El Clasico have taken a lot out of both teams both mentally n physically... If d match up btw d 2 comes a bit later, i think d result for d ECL semi final might have been diff!!!! BM have always been a very organised, solid n determine team, so its never easy for RM to overcome them...

With d Blues having 4 of their main players suspended for d Final n BM is playing at their home ground as well, i do not think Chelshit stand any chance... AGAIN!!! Hahaha... For them n their team to b in d FINAL, i think they r oredi punching above their weight!!!! So, good luck to both teams!!!! ^.^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We're only hours away from the start of the 2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race, one of the most anticipated events of the year. Considered to be the most challenging race in South East Asia, the MMER returns to its original format of starting at midnight and ending at high noon. This makes life a bit more easier for the drivers with the cooler...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience