Malaysian Society Heading To ? - ADULT

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Malaysian Society Heading To ? - ADULT

Recently, i got this email from my friend linking to an ADULT site. I found this Malaysian image on the "Mat Salleh" site.

I was terrified with our own act, publicity into the NET and getting attention? Summore this gal i have attached image wearing "tudung" islamic scarf which represents the clean and goodness of the religion.

Can someone guide me of the usage and wearing tudung ethique ? ..Nowadays i see that teenage gals wearing tudung, its ok summore wear tight jeans with pumping out breats like this wanna cucuk orang with their nasi lemak power issit ?

Most of them are college and universiti students. Remember those old days ? publicited the malay teen Radio DJ whom showed her naked breast ?

Even though im not muslim, i know my countries religiouses on wearing tudung ethique. Tudung should be weared together with kurung's rite? .. how pretty they look like. Do we see any arabians wearing tudung wif jeans ? .. only Malaysians will do... MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Click below, ..

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5329/melayucs5.jpg

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
aiii naughty sakuraguy lol jkjkjk
i oso received a mail showing pic doing BJ lagi
hai wat to do this is the new era

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
yeap stupid bastards should just die at that moment so that hteir family can see what they have produced. I know that pictures, it was circulated over email a few years ago. To my knowledge, only uneducated malays(rempits) would do such thing like that in public.

There were even news about students cought in the act on taman negara or somethng like that. I mean how stupid can they get? if you want to do something like that, make it private la... Cheap ass rempit couldnt even afford a motel room...sommore the stupid girl with tudung, i really want to smack her face man for doing stuff like that.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hmm i tot the mentri agama dunno what it call
can catch them rite
y not send the pic to the press better

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
sent it to press. then dunno which press will be banned later.
history beguns again.
so do it in closed door.

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
waaa..already in mat salleh site eh..hehehe..ive used to have a lot of this kind vids..most of it are IPT's student caught by spycams or recorded by themselves.. i think before this edisi siasat have shown the clips on tv..causing quite reactions from many ppl..but then politics are just politics..sekejap saja..

and sakuraguy,
about the usage of tudung, basically its used to cover their head cos in islam, woman's aurat is their whole body except for their faces and their palms...but here in boleh land, tudung is just a culture..

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
bro,that (and a fe wmore) were on net for a very long time liao

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
shit la u guys got pics and vids i have nothing .. lol j/k

well no matter what religon one professes , humans will be humans right ?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
sakuraguy said:
Because of these acts, it also spoils, the Malay culture, even the Women species themselves putting into malu! ... uish!!!!!!!
Eh, next saturday wanna go dim sum ar? We start Saturday early morning Dim Sum culture la.
haha

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i believe other teenages from other races done that as well. Just that other religious may not have those "uniform", more over the reason they take risk and did that in public becasue
1. They can't bring their bf/gf home and lock themselves in the room
2. They can't rent a hotel room using their IC together with their bf/gf.

Religious can't control everything, especially those you need to take it without a choice i would say.
human born with desire...
and curiosity killed the cat, without proper sex education, they just try their own way to find out more about sex

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Performance Auto Transmissions

Ross Racing is committed to bringing you the industry's finest rebuilt performance and racing transmissions, custom high stall torque converters, shift kits and state of the art high performance transmission parts, upgrades and components.

At Ross Racing we strive to be the leader in every category - from late model domestic truck and passenger car automatics to high tech import performance and race transmissions.

All of our components and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience