Malaysian Skyline Club?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
So if there aren't enough people to even form a pro tem committee then perhaps a proper, formal club is too ambitious at this point in time?

Thoughts?

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Considering the small numbers, is it worth the hassle of forming a formal club?

Well, that's what it looks like at the moment...

On the other hand, the owners seem to be really active with so many drives already completed... :driver:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
u have a point there, sad to see every skyliner busy with own business. never mind. maybe some day the official group will form

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm very close to finally being able to join an event... :biggrin:

Wasn't keen on running shotgun or driving myvirari or my wife's benzo...

Dr.D, coming today to check out the install?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I'm very close to finally being able to join an event... :biggrin:

Wasn't keen on running shotgun or driving myvirari or my wife's benzo...

Dr.D, coming today to check out the install?
Bro, it doesn't matter if the car is ready or not. Just come lah. :burnout:

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
Count me in for the event committee.

matthew36

Aug 16, 2010
Ipoh
ALL SIFUS...im newbie here and i really loves to join MSC....hope i can get a long with u guys...
best regard Matthew Sufi

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
ALL SIFUS...im newbie here and i really loves to join MSC....hope i can get a long with u guys...
best regard Matthew Sufi
Hi Matthew,

At this moment there is no official MSC and I don't know if things will change in the foreseable future. There hasn't been much discussion nor has anyone come forward with compelling arguments as to why there should be an official club in the first place. I'm not saying that being a proper registered club is without benefits but so far no one here has convinced the majority just yet.

Having said that, I do have all or most of the paperwork ready to go including the actual constitution of the proposed MSC which I kind of wrote when I was bored. However, that would need reevaluating by a pro-tem committee to determing suitability and consistency with the general drection of the club.

In addition, there has been no one willing to step forward and serve as Club President even until the first AGM.:driver:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Huh no one to step forward forward and serve as club president? We thought we have you? Your are the one who's most suitable candidate as club president hehe.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Huh no one to step forward forward and serve as club president? We thought we have you? Your are the one who's most suitable candidate as club president hehe.
Like I said, no one is stepping forward. Instead, we're just pushing the burden and responsibiities to one another. I'd love to belong to a proper, official Malaysian Skyline Club but I certainly do not want to lead it not am I capable of doing so.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dudes, my mom's perdana executive also the auto gearbox koyak la.............
spent about 3K plus to buy 2nd hand gearbox but still not cekap la.......
when accelerate from stationary, have to do it very slowly otherwise the gear will jump from 1st gear to 2nd n got load thud sound.........
anyone can give me any advice?
what can we do to get rid of this problem?
we just replaced the shock absorbers n both upper n lower arms on both sides so now only the gearbox is a main...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience