Malaysian petrol prices could go up by 15 cents if government approves proposal

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
take the money thrown tu u during election....

but u should know what to vote ...hahaha

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
take ir easy friends ,
i understand ur concern n ur feeling , i am also one of you all ..... i agree if can gov be transparent on everything , but sometimes what we wish not easy to get it ....nowdays rakyat are more smarter than last time ....more plp know how to calculate , but for my point of view they should increase Rakyat Salary ....open tender for Gov project and not just specifity for some plp only ....when tender been done , look on whos the director of company izzit one of Gov plp or Rakyat ?
not easy .... i know there is alot of corruption case in Gov , i take an example : recently about Cameron Highland land , old stories about the MRR2 bridge ( kepong ). i just take 2 example ...i got alot of example but i shouldnt voice up ...sometimes we as a voter hope our voice can be heard by leader , look on it seriously ?act before its too late ? plp said "prevent better then cure" .

SundayDriver

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
after reading all this i guess its no secret what our G is.
but guess wat? v can say this all day n nothing gonna change...
our votes?
just choose the one not going to cut us that bad...

... so erm...
hail the boleh land ppl!

picks

Known Member
May 25, 2007
all the time the government is talking about reducing subsidies, cutting subsidies, like the people is just burdening them, but why don't just reduce wastage, reduce unnecessary spendings. getting tired of listening to all these bullshits.

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
here got any 1 working in Gov ? ...later got gold finger cucuk belakang nanti semua masuk balai cos of ISA...hahahaha

imhotep

Jan 14, 2009
here got any 1 working in Gov ? ...later got gold finger cucuk belakang nanti semua masuk balai cos of ISA...hahahaha

no worries..it's a fact..for me if G want to cut 100% fuel subsidies also can..as long as the money goes to right person and the person manage to do a right thing..anyway before increase anything, please manage to support our bloody public transport 1st..and also at least pls look back on our vehicles tax structure..bloody high..!!

"as per jerry tan said :
1) 70% excise tax value to the car
2) 10% sales tax
3) 25% import tax (except Proton, Perodua & Naza)
4) road tax
5) Licence
6) toll
"

where the hell this money go...? still need to suck money from poor people with petrol hike..? don't G know that petrol is a godfather for everything..??? WTH..!!! how to remain goods price if the godfather is hiked..???

last time petrol hiked and G said they will save 2 billion ringgit and this bloody money will go for upgrading public transport for people sake..WTF..?? where the hell that u blow our money..? buy new coach for rapid KL..? F@#k u G..!! money is came from around malaysia and u only manage to certain place..? n certain 'company' as rapidKL..? rapid penang..? schomi group..??? KJ group..??? haha..

tired with this matter..

the fact is that our country is ruled and managed by robbers and stupid person.. :thefinger:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
relax imhotep...

seems like a lot of ppl making noise about this. more n more ppl are demanding to KNOW where will these savings go and it seems the gomen is a little worried n now they said will still continue to subsidise fuel,sugar n rice...seems like they did some calculating n think that subsidising will still make them more money then throwing it all out n being transparent heheheh

i believe nobody would mind having these subsidies removed...but everybody wants to know how the $$$ is spent. 2billion saved ar? ever drived down to Johor? every weekend when i driving down from mlk to johor...will jam after machap to kulai cos too many cars on a 2 lane hiway.wheres the improvement ler? busses in mlk n johor still privately owned...so they dun need the $$$ from gomen...what sort of public transportation they provide from the saved 2bil? i really dun see it. can some1 show me? the almighty google cant show me how our gomen spending our money.

bubblebee

Known Member
Dec 14, 2007
they dont think about lower income level.
they just think how they want to make money,
this is 1 rakyat called!so stoopid!
even barber will increase the price due to petrol increase!
'rakyat didahulukan pencapaian di utamakan'
is it for real????

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
proof that we should not just take their word of mouth literally...

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/6/1/nation/6374905&sec=nation

main points...

• Malaysia’s economic outlook is positive, as two-digit growth was registered for the first quarter of this year;

• Malaysia’s budget situation will substantially improve over the next few years because the economy is growing;

• Malaysia’s very prudent financial management and tight monetary policies do not allow for dubious cross country swaps like what happened in Greece, further aggravating its debt situation;

• Malaysia is not caught in the euro capsule like Greece. “We have our own money and therefore can deal and manage our costs and prices”;

• Malaysia enjoys a high saving rate. The Employees’ Provident Fund has accumulated savings of RM360bil as at Dec 31, 2009; (remember the failed investment that the government made using our EPF $$$? now u all know why they can afford to keep making stupid investments and not worry about the repercussions...)

• Malaysia’s abundant resources and diversified economy are reinforcing factors that guarantees the country will not plunge into bankruptcy.
i dont understand how they can akin us to Greece... maybe they think we're not able to think. all these while everybody already knew that our situation is not like Greece...but no way of making sense of the numbers...well here it is. from the mouth of somebody who knows that they're saying.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
haiyahh teoh beng hock case settle edi meh??

anwar ibrahim case settle edi meh???

now diverting talk about subsidies, we have known this for years about gomen subsidizing the people.

last time during badawi also tok and touch on subsidies, and now HOD in MY wants to gain support and blame each other by saying in MY we dont need subsidies, as it will burden the gomen....

yahhhh burden my ASS!!!

you are burden becos u have 1000s of crony to pay, u have 100s of cars, properties and assets to pay.... DO NOT FORGET, i am paying you your salary and also the rest of the malaysians in here which are paying you salary thru your "fcuking pissing me off" income tax deductions and taxes and not forgetting i pay ROAD TAX and also other taxes & tol charges so our vehicles can run and do our chores.

what else i left out??

u go buy submarine for fooks kah?? MY under attack ahhh??? sumore want to buy more submarines...

u go buy more jet fighters and helis for??? SO during national day celebrations ppl can see jet fighters zooming past??? for once a year????

1 MALAYSIA F1 team, waste of money just to tell me MALAYSIA is damn blardy IN and got F1 cars to run everywhere around the world?? and it cost tax payers how much, few millions??

no more subsidies, so u can improve on public transport??? COME ON LAAA.... dont be stupid...

public transportation has been an issue since dunno how many upteen years, and you are still saying the blardy same story for the past blardy upteen years too???

we are not stupid but we are the most biggest "pun 7" ever lived cos trusting a very VERY VERY good and efficient gomen!!!

1 Malaysia, rakyat di-dahulukan, pencapaian di-utamakan (of course diutamakan laa, ur position increase, tax on your salary also increase maa)...

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
i guess..most of the comments above came from person who already have a high degree of 'FEED ME SUBSIDIES ON MY PETROL & FOOD SYNDROME'...haha :p

Come on laa wey, dont start blaming others & government! get calculator..tighten your belts..not just Malaysia la guys! everywhere and any country now have money and cents issues and problems..Live with it!! its how you manage your spending..blame government servants for getting baju kurung laa, car laa..watso ever also no point! anywhere in the world, the best company is the government! they always have the best benefits..thats why more and more professionals quit private sector and move to join government servants...

be mature and accept the REAL and SUPER REAL facts!
The world is going GREEN and the world is going to be more CAPITALIST!
more & more Europeans countries getting bankrupt soon...the other nations just counting months and years for their turn.. its a cycle of economy for every 100 years (10x of economy downturn for every 10 years)..plan your spending and debts..blame yourself for whatever things you have spend and whatever debts you have to pay for it after that! haha

P/s: this report is too childish and don't even have proper figure for expectations and too misleading..maklumlaa, malaysiakini.com maaa..paiseh
Haha U got a point there... Dun blame us as well for condeming our G... Its simply bcoz ppl nowadays start using calculator and realized the fact that our G is full of crap & bulls**t... Have U any idea why KPI and NKRA is now imposed to govrmnt servent??? Its bcoz they sleeps during office hour and overspending >>3 days course at Pulau >>Buying 3 Nissan X-trail for each dept >>Travelling to meetings via airplane... Bla... bla... I doubt any positive results but at least they've done somthing to reduce the unnecessary expenses.

BTW do U know that in UK their salary is about us in M'sia... 2000-3000 per month.. But the price of a 98" Honda Oddesey RA3 only cost at 4000 pounds... Buy monthly grocerries at Tesco with a full trolley will cost at not more than 30 pounds... Busses and public transport fees as lowest as 25 cents... Do U see the living cost difference here???

We have to admit living in present day is very hard. I am talking globally, not only in M'sia. But govrmnt need to maximise the use of natural sources. We are one of the largest agro-commodities exporter (CPO and rubber), we have petrol and have good industrial platform. Its only matter of cleverness of the govrmnt that leads Malaysia....:rolleyes::smokin::listen:

picks

Known Member
May 25, 2007
does the vote really matter??? nothing we can do to stop the FROG from jumping around as they will always need "water"..

imhotep

Jan 14, 2009
does the vote really matter??? nothing we can do to stop the FROG from jumping around as they will always need "water"..
ya..politic in our country today like a drama..full of actors and jokers..

everyone bz try to find others fault.. :hmmmm:

us..? struggle to live :nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i currently using 75A Mf bat..now the indicator show black color which mean recharge...so how i gonna recharge it? as i know those bat shop only can use their elec equip to charge up until 60A only...so how to recharge it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience