Malaysia Premier Honda Club

danielcwo

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
morning, hcoc members!!!

civicclan: bro, tis weekend goin to Dreamcars or not??? we will gather at Al-Kencana Mamak at SS15, Subang Jaya 1st on this Saturday around 2.30PM. Then only we convoy beramai-ramai to KLCC there. wan to join us??? where is the others???

mi: ask ur Team Shadowfax members as well ~~ i heard someone tukar engine already.......

danielcwo

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
hi bro daniel. 2:30pm is it at Kencana. can. come come. CONVOY. the more the merrier. humm, maybe ask simon and jin also. aiya, but my civic stock. hehehe !!!

but no worries...i'll be there bro. thanks for inviting man.
danielcwo said:
morning, hcoc members!!!

civicclan: bro, tis weekend goin to Dreamcars or not??? we will gather at Al-Kencana Mamak at SS15, Subang Jaya 1st on this Saturday around 2.30PM. Then only we convoy beramai-ramai to KLCC there. wan to join us??? where is the others???

mi: ask ur Team Shadowfax members as well ~~ i heard someone tukar engine already.......

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
wow, since theres a convoy...

i would like to represent ZTH team city to join in too...

can ahhh....

cheers,
tommy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi forumers.

Is it possible to swap my auto-tranny Proton Preve iAFM engine with Inspira/Lancer GT Engine and legal to be driven on the road?

I have been searching anywhere but I couldn't find anything related to this. I only managed to find Preve swapped with evo engines. I do not wish to convert my Preve to a turbocharged engine, just want to swap with simple NA engine with auto -tranny. Currently the 1.6l Campro iAFM engine feels very heavy and underpowered. Perhaps converting to 2.0l...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience